Thread Starter
Printable View
Thread Starter
Has anyone been to the Marion Massage Parlor? I have seen a few reports on other boards. I am curious if anything is on the menu. I may have to TOFTT soon!
I had a dream I went to Great Body Works.
Paid. 4 for the HH. Got a decent massage from a lady who was likely in her 40's. On the flip, she qoute. 6, I countered with. 4. She laughed at me. I started to get up, she came down to. 5. I went with it. A decent hand shake with a bottle of water in the end.
I had a second dream that I went back a week later.
There was a different lady. Still opted for the HH and asked about the table shower. She guided me to the room and hosed me down, scrubbing and making sure I was clean. She was close to the same age. She seemed quite into her work. On the flip, same as the previous dream. She was very nice and complimented my stature. She allowed some roaming and gave a great finish. She gave me a hug and sent me on my way.
I would repeat, seems to be the only massage place in town.
[QUOTE=Necrochaos;1431510]Great Body Works: paid 0.4 for the HH. Got a decent massage from a lady who was likely in her 40's. On the flip, she qouted 0.6, I countered with 0.4. She laughed at me. I started to get up, she came down to 0.5. I went with it. A decent hand shake with a bottle of water in the end. I went back a week later. There was a different lady. Still opted for the HH and asked about the table shower. She guided me to the room and hosed me down, scrubbing and making sure I was clean. She was close to the same age. She seemed quite into her work. On the flip, same as the previous. She was very nice and complimented my stature. She allowed some roaming and gave a great finish. She gave me a hug and sent me on my way. I would repeat, seems to be the only massage place in town.[/QUOTE]Please p'm' with url-link to an ad or webpage, or please p'm' an address\contact_info\'ph'# for Great Body Works?
Thank you, in advance; sincerely: A K
[QUOTE=Kyowa; 1432605]Please p'm' with url-link to an ad or webpage, or please p'm' an address\contact_info\'ph'# for Great Body Works?
Thank you, in advance; sincerely: A K[/QUOTE]I was just passing through on business, haven't checked the page since. Here you go:
[url]http://cedarrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-body-works-319-373-1898/5281086[/url]
Not sure if it is still there or not.
[QUOTE=wantsome069;1367784]Has anyone been to the Marion Massage Parlor? I have seen a few reports on other boards. I am curious if anything is on the menu. I may have to TOFTT soon![/QUOTE]I have been there two or three times late last year. Had fun both times with different girls. I tried the # 319-373-1898 today and it rings but no answer. Are they closed for Thankgiving or something else?
It got raided. Both of them.
Ongoing human trafficking investigation.
Hello to all out there, I just started this site, looking forward to checking out the places around Iowa. I've been to this place a few times earlier last year, until they were 'busted' by LE. I had a good time there, but I thought were a little higher than normal. The sessions were priced ok, but. 9 for a HE topless was a little high. But, unfortunately, the place will be missed, since it is gone now. There are two new ones open in CR, both on SW side, I've been to the one so far on 6th st, TOFTT, purely legit, so far. Been there twice now, still nothing extra, and they make sure your 'boys stay covered. I think it is a thai massage. Great massage, though, very professional. Boy, I miss the days back in the 80's when there were many places here in CR, I can remember at least 4!
Well, was on BP and noticed a new place in CR, I think I am going there to see. TOFTT Will write about my experience later on.
Monger on!
So I called the new place, and a guy answered. OOPS strike one. So I asked him what was available, like if they had shower, etc. And he answered with a strong asian accent, in so many words that no sex was available- strike two. Well, I didn't pursue any further. Not my cup of tea, having a guy around there. Maybe someone else wants to give it a try.
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1640483]So I called the new place, and a guy answered. OOPS strike one. So I asked him what was available, like if they had shower, etc. And he answered with a strong asian accent, in so many words that no sex was available- strike two. Well, I didn't pursue any further. Not my cup of tea, having a guy around there. Maybe someone else wants to give it a try.[/QUOTE]I was there today. 2 girls, One (mid 20's probably) somewhat heavy but not bad (cute). One much slimmer and looked young. Just glanced at her as the other one was "up".
1/2 hr massage was standard & fun. She did a good job. Tried to get me to go the full hr. But not interested.
There is no doubt in my mind that other activities were possible as there was a lot of playful banter (what I could understand) I declined this time but told here that nextime we could have some fun.
When I tipped her a 20 she smiled and said she owed me one next time!
[blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue]
[b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]: [/b] [blue]This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to [u]discourage members from posting information[/u]. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.[/blue]
How much was the 1/2 hour session?
[QUOTE=Iowa Guy0123; 1643149]I was there today. 2 girls, One (mid 20's probably) somewhat heavy but not bad (cute). One much slimmer and looked young. Just glanced at her as the other one was "up".
1/2 hr massage was standard & fun. She did a good job. Tried to get me to go the full hr. But not interested.
There is no doubt in my mind that other activities were possible as there was a lot of playful banter (what I could understand) I declined this time but told here that nextime we could have some fun.
When I tipped her a 20 she smiled and said she owed me one next time![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1652871]How much was the 1/2 hour session?[/QUOTE]The usual around here. 4
Well, you got me intrigued, I will have to try it soon. Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new places to try. Has anyone tried the Thai place yet?
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1657474]Well, you got me intrigued, I will have to try it soon. Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new places to try. Has anyone tried the Thai place yet?[/QUOTE]Didn't know / hear about that one.
The other place is on 6th st, by Jims foods store, in a small little mini mall, I guess you would call it. PM me if you want more directions. I went there, and it is legit, very thorough massage, they have bars on the ceiling, to walk on your back to balance with. It was an excellent massage, I have back issues, and it worked very well on me. But, again legit, kept the boys covered the whole time. I paid .6 for H, I think 1 was a tip, but I can't remember, I felt so relaxed afterwards!
Well yesterday I got the courage to visit the new place on BP. Went in early evening, was nervous, as usual to me, since it was a new place! I walked in, right away was shown to a room; closest to the front. The "papasan" was there, along with a lady sitting behind a table by the door. I went inside, and paid for HHR. I got undressed, while lady stepped out. She was maybe in her 30's, thin not too bad looking. I looked around while getting undressed; the walls to the room don't go all the way to the ceiling, and there is a curtain for a door. Not too private as I could hear the people talking outside the room. The lady came back in and proceeded to do the massage, which was not too bad, I asked for a medium massage. Good massage on my back, then after a while, some teasing and light touching started. I got things started, then the flip. She then began the tease, then made the motion for me to DIY! Oh boy, what a let down, at first but then she began to start with the nipple tease, then kissing them, so she "talked me into trying this. It was my first experience with this, and it felt weird, at first, but she was very good at doing this. I don't know if I will do a revisit, since she didn't seem too happy with my tip. .25 and she wanted more! I felt this was enough, especially when I it was a DIY. Let me know what your opinion is, on this.
Good luck hunting!
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1662077]Well yesterday I got the courage to visit the new place on BP. Went in early evening, was nervous, as usual to me, since it was a new place! I walked in, right away was shown to a room; closest to the front. The "papasan" was there, along with a lady sitting behind a table by the door. I went inside, and paid for HHR. I got undressed, while lady stepped out. She was maybe in her 30's, thin not too bad looking. I looked around while getting undressed; the walls to the room don't go all the way to the ceiling, and there is a curtain for a door. Not too private as I could hear the people talking outside the room. The lady came back in and proceeded to do the massage, which was not too bad, I asked for a medium massage. Good massage on my back, then after a while, some teasing and light touching started. I got things started, then the flip. She then began the tease, then made the motion for me to DIY! Oh boy, what a let down, at first but then she began to start with the nipple tease, then kissing them, so she "talked me into trying this. It was my first experience with this, and it felt weird, at first, but she was very good at doing this. I don't know if I will do a revisit, since she didn't seem too happy with my tip. .25 and she wanted more! I felt this was enough, especially when I it was a DIY. Let me know what your opinion is, on this. Good luck hunting![/QUOTE]I didn't see the thin young one. Mine was 30ish, sorta cute and "curvy". I opted for a one hour hard massage which felt better than I expected it would. Despite keeping my hands to myself and not being suggestive she provided plenty of teasing face down followed by more "targeted" teasing on the flip side. She was in no rush, had a sweet disposition and paid plenty of attention to my comfort. FYI, she was not a modest person, she encouraged me to be "friendly" with her and DIY was not her MO. She never suggested a tip and was happy with the appropriate extra I gave her. I received 75+ minutes of attention for my one hour. It was obvious she enjoyed controlling the pace of the session.
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1659195]The other place is on 6th st, by Jims foods store, in a small little mini mall, I guess you would call it. PM me if you want more directions. I went there, and it is legit, very thorough massage, they have bars on the ceiling, to walk on your back to balance with. It was an excellent massage, I have back issues, and it worked very well on me. But, again legit, kept the boys covered the whole time. I paid .6 for H, I think 1 was a tip, but I can't remember, I felt so relaxed afterwards![/QUOTE]I know where it is. Used to be a Pizza Joint / Cafe before the flood.
Interesting, maybe I will try again soon. I'm curious, what part of the day was your visit? Mine was early evening, maybe the lady you seen was at a different time. You can PM me if you want. I wonder how many are employed there?
Be safe out there.
[QUOTE=Ohboy2012;1662384]I didn't see the thin young one. Mine was 30ish, sorta cute and "curvy". I opted for a one hour hard massage which felt better than I expected it would. Despite keeping my hands to myself and not being suggestive she provided plenty of teasing face down followed by more "targeted" teasing on the flip side. She was in no rush, had a sweet disposition and paid plenty of attention to my comfort. FYI, she was not a modest person, she encouraged me to be "friendly" with her and DIY was not her MO. She never suggested a tip and was happy with the appropriate extra I gave her. I received 75+ minutes of attention for my one hour. It was obvious she enjoyed controlling the pace of the session.[/QUOTE]
Well, I did it again- went to the massage parlor on SW side. Went on the weekend, wasn't too busy. Papasan was there, again. I was seen into the rom by a different lady this time, but the lady I seen the first time came in while I was undressing. I paid for the hour, to see if more would happen this time. Massage started with cover, but it was a tiny bit cool in there. Not much later, towel was moved down across legs. Massage was basically the same as 1st visit, but the lady was more relaxed and friendly. She occasionally asked if she was doing "ok?" and I agreed, hoping this would break the ice. After awhile, she started the "sensual" light touch, which she took her time doing, before the flip. Then the flip, basically light touch, then attention to the boys. Still no touching the pole, but he offered the DIY again. I asked her to do it, she said no, then she did the "cut the throat" motion, and she pointed to the door and said she would be fired. Oh well, she still gives a GFE feeling during, so it isn't a complete let down. (YMMV). I think I will have to make a trip to Dubuque soon, or maybe even find a posting on BP for an escort. If you have any one in CR or Iowa City that is good, Please PM me, I am getting tired of DIY'ing. Hr .6 tip .4 and no rush on time, I think!
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1670711]Well, I did it again- went to the massage parlor on SW side. Went on the weekend, wasn't too busy. Papasan was there, again. I was seen into the rom by a different lady this time, but the lady I seen the first time came in while I was undressing. I paid for the hour, to see if more would happen this time. Massage started with cover, but it was a tiny bit cool in there. Not much later, towel was moved down across legs. Massage was basically the same as 1st visit, but the lady was more relaxed and friendly. She occasionally asked if she was doing "ok?" and I agreed, hoping this would break the ice. After awhile, she started the "sensual" light touch, which she took her time doing, before the flip. Then the flip, basically light touch, then attention to the boys. Still no touching the pole, but he offered the DIY again. I asked her to do it, she said no, then she did the "cut the throat" motion, and she pointed to the door and said she would be fired. Oh well, she still gives a GFE feeling during, so it isn't a complete let down. (YMMV). I think I will have to make a trip to Dubuque soon, or maybe even find a posting on BP for an escort. If you have any one in CR or Iowa City that is good, Please PM me, I am getting tired of DIY'ing. Hr .6 tip .4 and no rush on time, I think![/QUOTE]Stopped today (Sunday) and the place is closed. No sign and it was empty when I looked inside.
[QUOTE=Iowa Guy0123;1676112]Stopped today (Sunday) and the place is closed. No sign and it was empty when I looked inside.[/QUOTE]Bummer. The curvy girl was sweet and more fun than the average therapist.
Boy, it seems that we can't get a break. Just when one comes along, BAM! Gone. I go to RBMPs and the ones in DM area are getting better. Just wonderin' if those reviews are real or not. Well, anyway, I see another one is open on BP. Maybe this weekend I will TOFTT. We'll see.
Well, tonight I was feeling a lot like mongering around in CR, so I did some research, and found two AMPs out there. One was an old favorite, and another was a new one to try. To start, I was on my way to the new one, when the favorite called to ask if I wanted a visit! So, off I went to the reliable. They said they had a new girl working, so I was excited, and a little leery. So I paid for the hour, but to my dismay, the new girl was "still new at it". But a very nice massage, she put a lot of effort in doing a great massage. So, after leaving there "unsettled" I went to the new place. I had to call for directions, it is well hidden. But I finally arrived, and went inside. I paid for hhr, and massage was very hard, and fast hand motions on back only. Defintly legit. One hr, massage back and front. What? How odd. I don't think I could take any more HARD massage! I think I will be sore in the morning. Defintly not a repeat. PM if you want more info.
[QUOTE=Hootersman1;1688221]Well, tonight I was feeling a lot like mongering around in CR, so I did some research, and found two AMPs out there. One was an old favorite, and another was a new one to try. To start, I was on my way to the new one, when the favorite called to ask if I wanted a visit! So, off I went to the reliable. They said they had a new girl working, so I was excited, and a little leery. So I paid for the hour, but to my dismay, the new girl was "still new at it". But a very nice massage, she put a lot of effort in doing a great massage. So, after leaving there "unsettled" I went to the new place. I had to call for directions, it is well hidden. But I finally arrived, and went inside. I paid for hhr, and massage was very hard, and fast hand motions on back only. Defintly legit. One hr, massage back and front. What? How odd. I don't think I could take any more HARD massage! I think I will be sore in the morning. Defintly not a repeat. PM if you want more info.[/QUOTE]I'll have to see if the "curvy" girl from the closed AMP is now at the new AMP. I know she had a day job outside of the AMP so there could be a slight chance.
Center Point Road (3200 blk behind Papa Johns)
Be Jing Massage. Ist time I have seen the sign.
Which new one?
[QUOTE=Ohboy2012;1689061]I'll have to see if the "curvy" girl from the closed AMP is now at the new AMP. I know she had a day job outside of the AMP so there could be a slight chance.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Iowa Guy0123; 1689969]Center Point Road (3200 blk behind Papa Johns)
Be Jing Massage. Ist time I have seen the sign.[/QUOTE]Has anyone tried this new AMP? I was going yesterday, but they looked kinda busy.
[QUOTE=Taurus75;1694663]Has anyone tried this new AMP? I was going yesterday, but they looked kinda busy.[/QUOTE]I saw a lot of cars there the day I drove by, but I assume that Pappa Johns employees use the same parking lot.
I went today. Same cast of character as were in Marion.
The new place on Center Point Road seemed an awful lot like the old 7th Ave Marion place in my latest dream (I shouldn't take a nap on Sunday afternoons) both operators appeared identical to the ones at Marion.
[QUOTE=Iowa Guy0123;1695659]The new place on Center Point Road seemed an awful lot like the old 7th Ave Marion place in my latest dream (I shouldn't take a nap on Sunday afternoons) both operators appeared identical to the ones at Marion.[/QUOTE]I had a handful of dreams about 7th Ave. There seemed like an older lady who seemed like the owner and a younger chubby girl. In my dreams I always got better service from the older lady. I wonder if I dream about the new one if she will be in it?
I need to dream about the one on SW side and 6th st. I wonder which dream would be better of the 3?
I thought the other lady is a new one, but the one is the original from 7th ave. I had a dream about her, the new one, and it was not very happy. I think my pneumatic hacksaw runs slower than her! I think my mongering days are coming to a close, soon. Quality time is becoming less and less available, it seems to me. I think one more time in Dubuque, and I will decide.
Monger on
Hey, sorry for the earlier post, I was kinda in a dissapointed mood, so I vented, with no details. But I will give up some details now. I went in that day, and was looking forward to some happiness. But as I was there, I started to notice some things that kinda killed the mood. I first noticed a mirror mounted on the top of the room wall, which doesn't go up to the ceiling. I guess it was for the lady to see if I was lying on the table. The second, was the gap in the ceiling and wall, like I stated, that doesn't give much privacy or noise reduction, which proved my point when I heard another customer in the room next to me, breathing hard! (ugh) The rest is what I said in my earlier post, and I will have to think about going back, even when they will have a sauna available. I will have to think about maybe finding a regular MP on Backpage. If I try one, I will post about it. If you have any suggestions, that will help. I am really leery about trying the BP ads, because of the LE stings.
Monger on all
[QUOTE=Hootersman1; 1701727]Hey, sorry for the earlier post, I was kinda in a dissapointed mood, so I vented, with no details. But I will give up some details now. I went in that day, and was looking forward to some happiness. But as I was there, I started to notice some things that kinda killed the mood. I first noticed a mirror mounted on the top of the room wall, which doesn't go up to the ceiling. I guess it was for the lady to see if I was lying on the table. The second, was the gap in the ceiling and wall, like I stated, that doesn't give much privacy or noise reduction, which proved my point when I heard another customer in the room next to me, breathing hard! (ugh) The rest is what I said in my earlier post, and I will have to think about going back, even when they will have a sauna available. I will have to think about maybe finding a regular MP on Backpage. If I try one, I will post about it. If you have any suggestions, that will help. I am really leery about trying the BP ads, because of the LE stings.
Monger on all[/QUOTE]Well I tried Bei Jing on Thursday night and was a little dissapointed, but got the job done. Yes, I saw the mirror also and and the gap in the walls as well was a bit frustrating. I saw "Jenny" and it was an ok massage and handshake at the end. I took the hr and the massage was quite fast, but did the job. On flip she roamed and said .5, but I said .4 and she agreed. Handshake better then massage IMO and my hands roamed, but not inside. I asked about other girl and her name is "Cindy" not sure what she looks like, but heard her there with another customer. Has anyone seen Cindi? Is the one on 6th or SW side better?
Cindi was the one I seen twice there. Jenny was always better at the other place, too. Cindi is the new girl, maybe she will get better, as time goes on LOL.
[QUOTE=Taurus75;1702013]Well I tried Bei Jing on Thursday night and was a little dissapointed, but got the job done. Yes, I saw the mirror also and and the gap in the walls as well was a bit frustrating. I saw "Jenny" and it was an ok massage and handshake at the end. I took the hr and the massage was quite fast, but did the job. On flip she roamed and said .5, but I said .4 and she agreed. Handshake better then massage IMO and my hands roamed, but not inside. I asked about other girl and her name is "Cindy" not sure what she looks like, but heard her there with another customer. Has anyone seen Cindi? Is the one on 6th or SW side better?[/QUOTE]
I was looking on BP and seen another one advertised, so I decided to TOFTT. I called the place, and a lady answered. Her english wasn't too bad, so I set up a time to arrive. I walked in to a small hallway, and there was a door to the right, and an older lady walked out. She was probably in her late 30s or 40ish, hard to tell. She led me into the room, through the doorway, and into a small office style area. It had a curtain on the entrance, and the walls were probably six foot high. No privacy! I could plainly hear the lady and customer next to us. Overall massage was good, professional, and thorough. Purely professional, but was most of the time uncovered. I thought maybe this place may be the one, but no. Was offered a small cup of water at end, and off she went, not to be seen again. I had to see myself out. Not a returning customer.
Was in the cr area yesterday and stopped there after seeing a ad on BP, Place is a little hard to find but it is in a dr office type bldg downstairs, was met by a 30ish asian lady not bad looking did give a nice massage and no extra was offered, But she did graze things a few times, One thing that was odd was the room I was in didn't have a door just a sheet hanging about half way down so some one out side the room could see whats going on in there! WTF! I did see a room with a door on it so idk if that maybe where a mamasan might be but it seemed like she was the only one there, On a side I did try to call amor that was on there but she couldn't see me til later anyone have exp with her? I have seen a few reviews on her and they said she was not bad.
Stay safe,
P