Cam Soda
Ava Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 326 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4880
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #4880

    Stephaniehepburn

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4710

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/StephanieHepburn

    Saw this one recently. She's been mentioned on the bb forum. I think mixed results of her offering bb and asking for ridiculous up charges for it. I'm not a bb guy so I didn't inquire. I was aware of all this so I decided to reach out to her. I made the mistake of just texting her number from privatedelights first instead of messaging on HX for the menu because she was taking hours to respond on HX. Her initial rate is pretty low so it caught my attention and there was no upcharge for an outcall so I figured why not. I agreed to take care of her uber both ways and we quickly set up a time and she was at my door in no time.

    She's pretty hot, fit body, tight soft ass, friendly personality. The pics really dont do her body justice. We chatted a bit and then got to the action. And the only negative thing I can say about the date is she said she doesn't do BBBJ or anything bare because of covid. I found out later after she messaged my HX handle the menu that she does BBBJ in the hour session just not the hhr. Based on her personality and looks and performance I would have happily done an hour if she would have just said that at the time. But my typical rule is I always do the shortest time on a first meet Incase it's a dud so I don't waste any unnecessary funds. This is probably the only time I've ever wished a girl would have tried to up sell me. Other than that the session was good. She can really take a pounding and throws in a little dirty talk. Even with the cbj an outcall with a chick thats hot energetic and can actually fuck and a friendly/talkative personality its was a bargain considering what most decent looking girls ask for. I will repeat whenever she's back in LA and make sure I reach out through HX next time.

  2. #4879

    I think you saved me.

    I was literally considering setting up an appointment with her the day I read this. Super shocked because from her pics, she looks pretty damn good. But the description of events just turned me off completely.

    And with everyone- YMWV- mileages WILL vary, not may.

    Quote Originally Posted by OcStyle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once when she had a different handle. She has been around for awhile with 4 or 5 previous handles. I saw her in Huntington Beach and what an awful experience. I set up an appointment up for the morning and when I get there, nothing. I text and call but no response so I leave. She gets back to me 3 hours later and tells me to come back and I do. I get there and she looks like she has been up all night and she just looks awful. According to HX math, she is 40 but in reality, more like mid 50's and I am not a boomer so the age kinda bothers but she has big tits. I get to her place and she goes to the bathroom but she stays in there for over an hour. When she finally gets out, I ask to take a shower and I do but there is drug paraphernalia everywhere in the bathroom. I get out and we get on the bed. She starts to suck my dick but her teeth are fucked up and gives one of the toothiest blowjobs I have ever had and it is quite painful. While she is sucking it, she keeps nodding off and that is annoying because her head just falls into my leg. Anyways she starts to ride me and I fill her up with my cum. We rest and start up again and she still keeps nodding off when she is sucking my dick. She said she wants to get fucked in the ass and I fuck her in the ass and cum inside her again. She asks to pass the cup by the bed and she squirts out the semen from her pussy and ass to pour the cup and she drinks it. I lay down and she gets her phone and show me videos of the men who fucked her before I got there that morning and also came inside her. I did not want to see that. If a tanned anorexic drugged out granny with ridiculous rock hard tits with leathery skin who is not all there your idea of a dream woman, I will pass.

  3. #4878

    LovelyLeahh. BBBJCIMWSBF (Part 1)

    I just rejoined Humaniplex after like 9 years and never really used my old account so I'm starting from scratch and just got network. Anyhow, I did the deed with LovelyLeahh at the LaQuinta Inn on Century Blvd near LAX. She let me video and that is the link below. This is part 1 of my report since I need to run out for a haircut after quarantine. I'm the type of monger who likes to video and show my report so consider this a visual report LOL. Though this chick interesting. I'll talk about what happened during the full hour on the next post. It'll be a long one.

    Also, any advice on getting appointment with any of the agencies. I just got networked with one review so far. Would I need more? Advice on how to make appointments with them without having a shitload of reviews in your network.

    Session with LovelyLeahh.

    https://www.pornhubpremium.com/view_...h5edac4142e1e8

  4. #4877

    Re: Holly Bolly

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    Get any pics of her sporting the bracelet?

    I also did an ex-porn star while under the bracelet. I will find the pics. Totally hot.
    Better YET & IDK maybe this should be in the porn star fourm but since mentioned does anyone know if she still provides? Definitely on the bucket list & from last pics I've seen still has an amazing body!

  5. #4876
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    Really, though. Aren't they all?
    Yes, however, I have never experienced one extreme to another like this reviewer with NikkiRae. This is defiantly a case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde! I guess I've been very lucky to avoid psychos like this!

  6. #4875

    Re: Holly Body

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffXXX  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Porn Star Holly Body a couple of times back in the day when she was wearing an ankle bracelet.
    Get any pics of her sporting the bracelet?

    I also did an ex-porn star while under the bracelet. I will find the pics. Totally hot.

  7. #4874
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Damn! This is another YMMV moment!
    Really, though. Aren't they all?

  8. #4873
    Ahhhhh! That image is in my brain now!

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by OcStyle  [View Original Post]
    She asks to pass the cup by the bed and she squirts out the semen from her pussy and ass to pour the cup and she drinks it.

    I lay down and she gets her phone and show me videos of the men who fucked her before I got there that morning and also came inside her. I did not want to see that. If a tanned anorexic drugged out granny with ridiculous rock hard tits with leathery skin who is not all there your idea of a dream woman, I will pass.

  9. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by OcStyle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once when she had a different handle. She has been around for awhile with 4 or 5 previous handles. I saw her in Huntington Beach and what an awful experience. I set up an appointment up for the morning and when I get there, nothing. I text and call but no response so I leave. She gets back to me 3 hours later and tells me to come back and I do. I get there and she looks like she has been up all night and she just looks awful. According to HX math, she is 40 but in reality, more like mid 50's and I am not a boomer so the age kinda bothers but she has big tits. I get to her place and she goes to the bathroom but she stays in there for over an hour. When she finally gets out, I ask to take a shower and I do but there is drug paraphernalia everywhere in the bathroom. I get out and we get on the bed. She starts to suck my dick but her teeth are fucked up and gives one of the toothiest blowjobs I have ever had and it is quite painful. While she is sucking it, she keeps nodding off and that is annoying because her head just falls into my leg. Anyways she starts to ride me and I fill her up with my cum. We rest and start up again and she still keeps nodding off when she is sucking my dick. She said she wants to get fucked in the ass and I fuck her in the ass and cum inside her again. She asks to pass the cup by the bed and she squirts out the semen from her pussy and ass to pour the cup and she drinks it. I lay down and she gets her phone and show me videos of the men who fucked her before I got there that morning and also came inside her. I did not want to see that. If a tanned anorexic drugged out granny with ridiculous rock hard tits with leathery skin who is not all there your idea of a dream woman, I will pass.
    Damn! This is another YMMV moment!

  10. #4871

    Ankle Braclet Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Chicks with ankle monitors are the best! That means they are on house arrest and lonely af. So when you visit them, they are so happy to see you to end the monotony and loneliness. My old UTR regular used to have an ankle monitor. OMG she used me as an outlet for whatever excitement I can bring to her life. I would just spend hours and hours at her apartment and she let me do pretty much anything I wanted. BBFSCIP, 69, DATY, BBBJDT, CIM, DFK. The only thing we didn't do was Greek because she was just too small and too tight.

    Steak.
    I fucked Porn Star Holly Body a couple of times back in the day when she was wearing an ankle bracelet.

  11. #4870

    Once was enough

    I saw her once when she had a different handle. She has been around for awhile with 4 or 5 previous handles. I saw her in Huntington Beach and what an awful experience. I set up an appointment up for the morning and when I get there, nothing. I text and call but no response so I leave. She gets back to me 3 hours later and tells me to come back and I do. I get there and she looks like she has been up all night and she just looks awful. According to HX math, she is 40 but in reality, more like mid 50's and I am not a boomer so the age kinda bothers but she has big tits. I get to her place and she goes to the bathroom but she stays in there for over an hour. When she finally gets out, I ask to take a shower and I do but there is drug paraphernalia everywhere in the bathroom. I get out and we get on the bed. She starts to suck my dick but her teeth are fucked up and gives one of the toothiest blowjobs I have ever had and it is quite painful. While she is sucking it, she keeps nodding off and that is annoying because her head just falls into my leg. Anyways she starts to ride me and I fill her up with my cum. We rest and start up again and she still keeps nodding off when she is sucking my dick. She said she wants to get fucked in the ass and I fuck her in the ass and cum inside her again. She asks to pass the cup by the bed and she squirts out the semen from her pussy and ass to pour the cup and she drinks it. I lay down and she gets her phone and show me videos of the men who fucked her before I got there that morning and also came inside her. I did not want to see that. If a tanned anorexic drugged out granny with ridiculous rock hard tits with leathery skin who is not all there your idea of a dream woman, I will pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer80  [View Original Post]
    Going through the ladies I've seen lately and thought I'd update a few experiences. First off Nikki https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NikkiRae.

    First off, here is the note I made for myself on her profile: "Babe. Babe and a half. Down to earth!" I've seen her a few times now and every time is a little better. Treat her well and she'll do the same. No drama, loves what she does, and comes off as a genuinely nice person. Long story short: if you like busty blonde and toned then she's your girl. But let's get to the nitty gritty.

    L: She is a bombshell. Her pics are great but they don't do her justice. Every time I've seen her she is made up, lingerie and heels. She's tall (maybe 5'7" Her boobs are great. Big and soft.

    A: She's a sweetheart. Easy communication. Eager in the session, and makes you feel like you've known her for a while.

    S: Service is everything she say's it'll be. She's passionate and seems to really be into it. BBBJ, daty (highly recommend), and I've tired a few positions with her. Standard stuff but I'm sure she'd be open to suggestions within reason.

    E: Can't remember what her hhr and hr rates are and I'd rather not say than be wrong. But she gives them upfront and it wasn't anything outrageous.

    Are: Have and will continue to repeat.

  12. #4869

    Calibaby93

    Saw this wannabe suicide gal. Well those are her pics and when the door opened it was here. But, about 30-40 lbs heavier and a chunky monkey!

    Kinda matched that tats in my mind to the pics in person. But, fairly innocent but friendly and had to take the lead.

    Entrance fee was $$$ and was full GFE. Light lfk but lighted up with full dfk after several minutes.

    Wanted extra $$$ for going skinny dipping but I said "no" joy. Saved my extra $$$ for another gal.

  13. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    She has been on my radar for some time. How tall is she? Looks tall in photos but can't say for sure.

    Prefer small spinners but won't miss this opportunity on this dime piece.
    To be honest, I don't remember that well how tall she was but I don't remember her being tall. I could be wrong but she might've been 5'4" or 5'5". I saw her near LAX and she seemed like a sweet and submissive girl. Some of the other girls from this crew are taller.

  14. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Chicks with ankle monitors are the best! That means they are on house arrest and lonely af. So when you visit them, they are so happy to see you to end the monotony and loneliness. My old UTR regular used to have an ankle monitor. OMG she used me as an outlet for whatever excitement I can bring to her life. I would just spend hours and hours at her apartment and she let me do pretty much anything I wanted. BBFSCIP, 69, DATY, BBBJDT, CIM, DFK. The only thing we didn't do was Greek because she was just too small and too tight.

    Steak.
    LOL, great tactic and very interesting specific category of provider!

  15. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    I agree. They are sexy as Hell on a woman.

    Had the pleasure of seeing two ladies that were being monitored. A total turn on.

    Saw a young hottie in Wally World sporting one recently and I approached her but she was with an older woman that chased me off.
    That was probably her mother and I can picture moms going into the cleaning section to get a broom to chase you off as you ogled her firm and curvy daughter.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 326 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape