Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2645
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, everyone. The last question, I promise: what would you say is a good number of rating for a girl that makes you think "she is not going to kill me, steal my money or, even worse, she is not LE"?
    I have dated girls who are level 0 to level 5 with no issues. Just make sure they have a few current ratings and have no negatives. I usually wait until they have at least 10 or more ratings to make sure they are safe or LE. The word gets out if they are.

  2. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, however, a few girls don't rate back for whatever reason and some men and ladies abuse the rating system. So, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found, so far!

    The levels go up to 5 and your level rises when you see high-level members. When you see a cute girl with a low level, most likely she's newbie friendly and you should inquire about her details. Of course, some of these girls have bookers / pimps who you are really communicating with and not actually them. That's a chance we all take to play on PUSSY PARADISE ISLAND!
    Thanks, everyone. The last question, I promise: what would you say is a good number of rating for a girl that makes you think "she is not going to kill me, steal my money or, even worse, she is not LE"?

  3. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, however, a few girls don't rate back for whatever reason and some men and ladies abuse the rating system. So, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found, so far!

    The levels go up to 5 and your level rises when you see high-level members. When you see a cute girl with a low level, most likely she's newbie friendly and you should inquire about her details. Of course, some of these girls have bookers / pimps who you are really communicating with and not actually them. That's a chance we all take to play on PUSSY PARADISE ISLAND!
    My guess is that 70% of the girls on HX (and also BP before and Switter maybe) are pimped.

    If you focus on girls under 25, that figure is probably closer to 90% pimped.

    Very few young girls at that young would go out on their own into this profession.

    Based on my personal empirical observation.

  4. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, this is helpful. So basically once you leave the quarantine you start looking at profiles. For each profile, you can click on the "people" icon and see how many users say that this particular user is safe. The more the better. Once you find a good looking girl that is safe, you message her and you agree to meet. Once you meet her, each one leaves a feedback on HX.

    What are the levels? Why are many cute girls with a good number of feedback still Level 0?
    Yes, however, a few girls don't rate back for whatever reason and some men and ladies abuse the rating system. So, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found, so far!

    The levels go up to 5 and your level rises when you see high-level members. When you see a cute girl with a low level, most likely she's newbie friendly and you should inquire about her details. Of course, some of these girls have bookers / pimps who you are really communicating with and not actually them. That's a chance we all take to play on PUSSY PARADISE ISLAND!

  5. #2641
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review site. Unless you join some review clubs. However, you need to be a higher level member to join. You need to select your city and skim thru the ladies in your area and until you find someone you like to meet, then send her a PM for her information. However, the best pussy requires a couple of recent girls in your network or girls you have met and have rated you safe. Unfortunately, you're going to have to date some porkers or old dried up hoes to be seen as a newbie. After that, you can select the best ASS available! Well worth the time and trouble if your budget permits.
    Thanks, this is helpful. So basically once you leave the quarantine you start looking at profiles. For each profile, you can click on the "people" icon and see how many users say that this particular user is safe. The more the better. Once you find a good looking girl that is safe, you message her and you agree to meet. Once you meet her, each one leaves a feedback on HX.

    What are the levels? Why are many cute girls with a good number of feedback still Level 0?

  7. #2639
    Damn sorry you've had such bad luck. For me on the other hand. I have found nothing but kgirl profiles for agencies in SF (over 50 agencies), kgirls in LA, just a few though, more might join, not sure, I'm sure they are catching up, and some of higher priced GFE girls, that are American of course, not foreign kgirls. I've have tons of dates from kgirls on there already, so idk why others are having issues. Ohhh well. I'll definitely check out HX tho. I keep hearing abount it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    From my foray into Switter, it is full of BP rejects and non-GFE girls. Better to stick with HX.

  8. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review site. Unless you join some review clubs. However, you need to be a higher level member to join. You need to select your city and skim thru the ladies in your area and until you find someone you like to meet, then send her a PM for her information. However, the best pussy requires a couple of recent girls in your network or girls you have met and have rated you safe. Unfortunately, you're going to have to date some porkers or old dried up hoes to be seen as a newbie. After that, you can select the best ASS available! Well worth the time and trouble if your budget permits.
    After the FOSTA the review clubs have mostly been decimated. The ones that remain are neutered and not much use any more.

  9. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I paid to leave the quarantine but I still don't understand how this website works. I don't see reviews, I just see a bunch of people listed under each girl, some of them with a cocktail icon, some others with a suitcase icon. What's the right process to evaluate girls on HX?
    It's not a review site. Unless you join some review clubs. However, you need to be a higher level member to join. You need to select your city and skim thru the ladies in your area and until you find someone you like to meet, then send her a PM for her information. However, the best pussy requires a couple of recent girls in your network or girls you have met and have rated you safe. Unfortunately, you're going to have to date some porkers or old dried up hoes to be seen as a newbie. After that, you can select the best ASS available! Well worth the time and trouble if your budget permits.

  10. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Didn't think she would be in here reading the stuff mongers got to say LOL.
    It's called "white knight syndrome". That is the only way she was tipped off and wanted to reply.

  11. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I paid to leave the quarantine but I still don't understand how this website works. I don't see reviews, I just see a bunch of people listed under each girl, some of them with a cocktail icon, some others with a suitcase icon. What's the right process to evaluate girls on HX?
    The right process to evaluate them is to book them then stick your penis inside them.

  12. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like either you're not looking hard enough or are just plain cheap? LOL I'ver found and booked with Several GFE girls off Switter. With a lot of sites being down, making it much harder to advertise, only makes sense for them to up their prices to make up for the loss in traffic flow, they are getting less clientele as well. I for one, have had great success on Switter, I can't speak for anyone else though.
    From my foray into Switter, it is full of BP rejects and non-GFE girls. Better to stick with HX.

  13. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, pay the $25.00 fee and get out of Quarantine. You can't do much until you get out! Then you can enjoy pussy heaven!
    I paid to leave the quarantine but I still don't understand how this website works. I don't see reviews, I just see a bunch of people listed under each girl, some of them with a cocktail icon, some others with a suitcase icon. What's the right process to evaluate girls on HX?

  14. #2632
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Starting to think you're a chick.

    A2

  15. #2631
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape