Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 899
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by StagePatrol  [View Original Post]
    I would have to agree. I haven't been back to FL since March of this year and since my return spending 50 or 100 as a regular patron (2 or 3 times a week) seems to get you on the right tract. The money will always bring the business, the difficulty I've noticed is finding the consistency in establishments with a predictable "regular' base that spends money. Sure there are a lot of regulars but so far in my experience not a lot of regulars that spend consistent money. Last time I lived here full time, Allure seemed to have the strongest mid day regular customer following during the week and a strong showing on the Thursday-Saturday night crowd. There were several ladies you could count on being there during these times of week and day. (Jo Jo, Smiles, Russia, and my all time favorite Little Britches (in my opinion, the best for company and the best in the back (fair prices for BBBJ and BBFS) always took her time, just had to be patient and wait your turn. Little Britches could sometimes be a bit of a camper if she had a thing for the guy she was with, even thought he was broke as shit (guess she would find her "boyfriends" at work but Jo Jo was a strong runner up. Sometimes if you take some time to know some of the regulars it's easier to figure out the best times to be at any club and the best dancers to work. That's how I got to know Little Britches, one of the regulars at Lollipops referred me to Allure and her. Then after I got her number when she wasn't available she said how Jo Jo was a great choice as well. Sometimes its best to ask the people who work at the restaurant what's best on the menu. In any event, I will say lately that my visits have been fewer since I've moved back because of quality but not because of quantity of dancers which also says something about the regulars spending money.
    Does Little Britches work days or nights? I got dances with JoJo a few months ago after a dancer at Allure actually suggested it.

  2. #898

    Follow the money.

    I would have to agree. I haven't been back to FL since March of this year and since my return spending 50 or 100 as a regular patron (2 or 3 times a week) seems to get you on the right tract. The money will always bring the business, the difficulty I've noticed is finding the consistency in establishments with a predictable "regular' base that spends money. Sure there are a lot of regulars but so far in my experience not a lot of regulars that spend consistent money. Last time I lived here full time, Allure seemed to have the strongest mid day regular customer following during the week and a strong showing on the Thursday-Saturday night crowd. There were several ladies you could count on being there during these times of week and day. (Jo Jo, Smiles, Russia, and my all time favorite Little Britches (in my opinion, the best for company and the best in the back (fair prices for BBBJ and BBFS) always took her time, just had to be patient and wait your turn. Little Britches could sometimes be a bit of a camper if she had a thing for the guy she was with, even thought he was broke as shit (guess she would find her "boyfriends" at work but Jo Jo was a strong runner up. Sometimes if you take some time to know some of the regulars it's easier to figure out the best times to be at any club and the best dancers to work. That's how I got to know Little Britches, one of the regulars at Lollipops referred me to Allure and her. Then after I got her number when she wasn't available she said how Jo Jo was a great choice as well. Sometimes its best to ask the people who work at the restaurant what's best on the menu. In any event, I will say lately that my visits have been fewer since I've moved back because of quality but not because of quantity of dancers which also says something about the regulars spending money. I would agree in saying that if the customers were spending the money the quality and consistency of dancers at any club would go up. Lately I've found refuge at OZ but its a long ass drive for me from Wesley Chapel but the ends justify the means I guess. Maybe it might be time for management to spend more time concentrating on a collection of regulars (that spend money) direct market those guys and work a handful of dancers that will be more dedicated to earning the money. Just a thought. I for one would frequent Allure a lot more if they brought Little Britches or Heaven back and the manager was willing to do some direct marketing. (if anyone knows where she is working now let me know) Last thought, what the hell ever happened to the $500 amateur nights contests! Those were always a kick in the ass. Just a stripper addicts opinion! Mate don't date!

    Quote Originally Posted by BjHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    No way, I have to disagree. In my opinion that is completely incorrect. If you feel the flock has thinned its because the flock is hungry and looking for food elsewhere. Girls can smell money from 50 miles. They need it, want it, crave it. They are going to find it. As someone who frequents all clubs, everywhere, I can definitely say that the entire pasco market is slow right now and so "the herd" has thinned because there is no food here for them. No money. No guys spending and that is the only reason it may appear as a lack of girls at times. Things like Football season and Holidays slow the clubs as well. The girls have learned when feeding time is in pasco clubs, which nights, and what times of the night, and they are at the clubs at the right times, trust me. Go in at 9 pm on Friday and about 10 pm you will see several fresh hot girls start walking in to finish the night shift because they know that is the "premium" time and day. No premium hot girl has disappeared because of what you say, and I know tons of them. Not one would probably even be more than slightly interested in this conversation LOL. Their ego loves this site, as long as their is a little anonymity left to their real life and as long as it isn't a video posted to pornhub. This certainly has nothing to do with Allure. Don't believe me? Desires closed down meaning that there should be more customers for the remaining clubs and more girls looking to work yet there is no sign of the death spread. Exxquisite is always dead. I have yet to pop in there and see more than 2 girls working and 1 to 3 customers in the last several months, so bad that most people think it is closed. Again, there may be a few select Friday / Sat nights that it is busy but is contrary to your point. The same will go for all other clubs. Brass, Vue, Lolli, and Icon. All slow right now with entertainers except at targeted times known to be busy. This is just economics and promotion at work. Nothing to do with postings on this site. All about the money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven.jpg‎   Little Britches Allure.jpg‎  

  3. #897

    Brass Flamingo Report

    So, after a long absence, I visited Brass Flamingo one afternoon last week. When I got there, there was a really nice looking spinner doing some really sensuous pole moves on stage. She had some large angel wing tattoos on her back as well as several elsewhere. That many tattoos is not really my thing but IMHO this gal was still smoking hot. She goes by Fox. I tipped her a couple of bucks and sat on the bench seats along the side wall. She came around to thank me afterwards but, having just gotten there I was not quite ready to go for a dance so she moved on. I would appreciate any intel on her though for future visits.

    The next dancer to go on stage was Michelle, a big boned black girl with big fake tits. She spent most of her 1st song basically just standing there eating a slice of pizza and then had to get someone from the bar to hand her some napkins to wipe all the grease off her hands. I completely lost interest by that point and turned my head to watch an episode of American Ninja Warrior on the TV over the back bar, which IMHO was far more entertaining than her dance. Apparently seeing that I wasn't paying any attention to her, she loudly calls out to me with the "Hey, why aren't you smiling?" line. Huh, are you talking to me? Excuse me for not having a continuous goofy grin on my face. It was not like I was scowling, or for that matter even looking at her at all in one way or another. Then she moves over to my side of the stage, practically climbing down unto one of the chairs and starts flopping her big fake tits at me, saying how can you not look at these and practically daring me not to look. What am I supposed to do? I know she wants me to tip her but I don't appreciate being pressured into that and playing her game. Her next line was "Do you pay for cable? Because if you do you also pay for channels you don't watch. " No, the reason I pay is for the cables I watch. As far as I'm concerned the cable company throws in the channels I don't watch for free. Still not wanting to give up, she comes to sit down next to me after she got off stage to continue to pressure me and promise if she saw me again, she'd come sit with me again to pressure me some more. BTW, did I mention that there were at least a half dozen other guys in the bar at that time who weren't watching her or tipping her at all either. Why was I so lucky?

    Its not like I'm a total cheapskate. While its true I don't always tip (e. G. If its some old big fat ass dancer who has no business dancing or, to be somewhat kinder may be fine for others but is simply not my type). But, I often tip a little anyway if the girl has got some stage presence or had come around my table in a nice way. Case in point, the next dancer whose name I forgot, older with floppy tits and stretch marks across her belly but who put in a good effort and, more importantly after the previous dancer, didn't pull any bs tactics to get a tip.

    I forget the names of the next couple of dancers but they looked pretty good. One was a cute little thing just 4'9" in her bare feet and her friend who danced after her was a latina. I went up to tip the tiny one a few bucks and might have gone for a dance with her afterwards but a quick name search on her on this forum revealed her to be one who fails to deliver on promises in the back, so I'm glad I decided to pass on her as tempting as it was.

    Apart from Fox, another dancer I'd really appreciate some intel on is Sonia, a small 21 yo blonde spinner who usually works nights but can sometimes be found at BF during the day. Any info on either of these 2 would be greatly appreciated (by PM or post).

  4. #896

    Thanks Guys and I Agree. Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackYourBooty  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Allure last night. Couldn't figure out why there was a lack of gals? Well, I learned from a long time friend that most of the Hot "pleasers" stopped working there.

    Why You ask?. Well, too many of You Posted way too much "specific" details including Names, VIP activities, Etc. You put them in the Spotlight, so they left. Thanks.
    No way, I have to disagree. In my opinion that is completely incorrect. If you feel the flock has thinned its because the flock is hungry and looking for food elsewhere. Girls can smell money from 50 miles. They need it, want it, crave it. They are going to find it. As someone who frequents all clubs, everywhere, I can definitely say that the entire pasco market is slow right now and so "the herd" has thinned because there is no food here for them. No money. No guys spending and that is the only reason it may appear as a lack of girls at times. Things like Football season and Holidays slow the clubs as well. The girls have learned when feeding time is in pasco clubs, which nights, and what times of the night, and they are at the clubs at the right times, trust me. Go in at 9 pm on Friday and about 10 pm you will see several fresh hot girls start walking in to finish the night shift because they know that is the "premium" time and day. No premium hot girl has disappeared because of what you say, and I know tons of them. Not one would probably even be more than slightly interested in this conversation LOL. Their ego loves this site, as long as their is a little anonymity left to their real life and as long as it isn't a video posted to pornhub. This certainly has nothing to do with Allure. Don't believe me? Desires closed down meaning that there should be more customers for the remaining clubs and more girls looking to work yet there is no sign of the death spread. Exxquisite is always dead. I have yet to pop in there and see more than 2 girls working and 1 to 3 customers in the last several months, so bad that most people think it is closed. Again, there may be a few select Friday / Sat nights that it is busy but is contrary to your point. The same will go for all other clubs. Brass, Vue, Lolli, and Icon. All slow right now with entertainers except at targeted times known to be busy. This is just economics and promotion at work. Nothing to do with postings on this site. All about the money.

  5. #895

    Allure

    I have been 4 times last few weeks. One Monday, two Tuesday nights, and last night. Great selection each time, some lay it all in the open before even agreeing to a dance. I usually show up between 9 and 10.

  6. #894

    Allure

    I'm curious as to why you declined "Molly" since she indicated a good time in private dance was available. Not your type or did you get other bad vibes from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvedWood  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time the other night, so I thought I'd stop in and check out the talent pool. I guess I got there at the shift change 7 ish pm and all I heard were crickets.

    Young blonde, "Molly" (I think), came up to me at the bar and tried to chat me up. Telling me stories about how she lost her toenail. Is that supposed to turn me on and get a dance?

    She proceeds to ask me if I get dances, and I tell her that I do. Then she pretty much just lays it out there, that she'll do anything in the private dance room.

    I politely declined her invitation, and then she announced that she was going to go "smoke".

    I decided to go to the stage and wait for a dancer. Dancer from out of town (she told me it was her second time there), danced and didn't even come over for a tip.

    Finished my drink and left.

    Hopefully the next visit will be better.

  7. #893

    Snoozefest at Allure

    Had some free time the other night, so I thought I'd stop in and check out the talent pool. I guess I got there at the shift change 7 ish pm and all I heard were crickets.

    Young blonde, "Molly" (I think), came up to me at the bar and tried to chat me up. Telling me stories about how she lost her toenail. Is that supposed to turn me on and get a dance?

    She proceeds to ask me if I get dances, and I tell her that I do. Then she pretty much just lays it out there, that she'll do anything in the private dance room.

    I politely declined her invitation, and then she announced that she was going to go "smoke".

    I decided to go to the stage and wait for a dancer. Dancer from out of town (she told me it was her second time there), danced and didn't even come over for a tip.

    Finished my drink and left.

    Hopefully the next visit will be better.

  8. #892

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackYourBooty  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Allure last night. Couldn't figure out why there was a lack of gals? Well, I learned from a long time friend that most of the Hot "pleasers" stopped working there.

    Why You ask?. Well, too many of You Posted way too much "specific" details including Names, VIP activities, Etc. You put them in the Spotlight, so they left. Thanks.
    Yup!

    I heard that they are on the watch list of LEO.

    Because of the posts online.

  9. #891

    Thanks Guy's.

    Stopped at Allure last night. Couldn't figure out why there was a lack of gals? Well, I learned from a long time friend that most of the Hot "pleasers" stopped working there.

    Why You ask?. Well, too many of You Posted way too much "specific" details including Names, VIP activities, Etc. You put them in the Spotlight, so they left. Thanks.

  10. #890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by StagePatrol  [View Original Post]
    Well, I found Little Britches from Allure but apparently just on the internet. The videos seem recent and from allure but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if she works days or nights or weekends? I ran into a dancer at the VUE the said she is works at Allure but I haven't had any luck.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4929655...ussy_on_stage.
    Damn she is hot. I want her too. They usually dance at multiple clubs. The videos say she was at Allure and Lollipops. Probably a coin toss unless you called all the clubs and ask if she's working.

  11. #889

    Little Britches found! Virtually.

    Well, I found Little Britches from Allure but apparently just on the internet. The videos seem recent and from allure but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if she works days or nights or weekends? I ran into a dancer at the VUE the said she is works at Allure but I haven't had any luck.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4929655...ussy_on_stage.

  12. #888

    Summer of Allure

    Hello!

    Does anybody have summer's number?

    Thanks!

  13. #887

    Club crawl.

    Gents,

    Ill be in Pasco all week and wondered if I could ask for some recommendations on a couple of dancers to look for at Allure or maybe the Vue. Any direction would be much appreciated.

  14. #886

    Had my doubts.

    For some reason I never even gave strip clubs a chance as a viable option to "explore my hobby". I live near several along 19 in Hudson, in order by location, which strip club would I have the highest chance to find ladies that offer extras or is based on who the girl is? Are there code words I should use to figure things out? Any help is appreciated.

  15. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    I have had a dance with Ellie before. Very pretty girl but the dance was just that. No extras. Pretty enough and good enough to sample again just don't get your hopes up.
    Thanks didn't make it up that far. Hit up allure instead.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape