Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this girl twice. First time service provided as promised and I quite enjoyed myself. 2nd time we were supposed to meet at a different location which ended up not working out and I got a hotel room. Through a series of events (some stupid on my part) she ended up bolting from the room with my cash, she had a friend waiting in the parking lot and jumped in with him and sped off. I let her go because I know where she was going. While we were driving she was texting him and I caught that he would have to go to a certain restaurant after he picked her up to pay somebody some money. Needless to say I showed up and convinced her it was in her best interest to give me my money back. The guy she was with wanted nothing to do with any of it and he left the table. I followed her out to the car and held the door as she got in. She gave me all the money back.

    She texted me later and said she was sorry, told her she was stupid. If you visit make sure you keep her and your money in sight.

    P.S. Her sister is Lily.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/996778383320
    Thanks for the report Tim! Glad you were able to come out ok. Very unusual. Unfortunately a lot of these ladies seem to live firmly in the present.

    I've not met Ember, but I've met Lily and had no trouble with her.

  2. #349

    Kudos to you Tim!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this girl twice. First time service provided as promised and I quite enjoyed myself. 2nd time we were supposed to meet at a different location which ended up not working out and I got a hotel room. Through a series of events (some stupid on my part) she ended up bolting from the room with my cash, she had a friend waiting in the parking lot and jumped in with him and sped off. I let her go because I know where she was going. While we were driving she was texting him and I caught that he would have to go to a certain restaurant after he picked her up to pay somebody some money. Needless to say I showed up and convinced her it was in her best interest to give me my money back. The guy she was with wanted nothing to do with any of it and he left the table. I followed her out to the car and held the door as she got in. She gave me all the money back.

    She texted me later and said she was sorry, told her she was stupid. If you visit make sure you keep her and your money in sight.

    P.S. Her sister is Lily.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/996778383320
    It always amazes me on the "thinking" of these ho's. You had seen her once and clearly enjoyed her enough to see her a second time. Now, most likely if the second time had gone as well as the first, Bimbita Jones here would have had a REGULAR who saw her on a regular basis. So, instead of getting that weekly cash, she throws that away in a lame rip-off attempt. Not only won't you see her again, but she didn't even get the cash with her rip-off attempt. What a genius!!

  3. #348

    Ember

    So I saw this girl twice. First time service provided as promised and I quite enjoyed myself. 2nd time we were supposed to meet at a different location which ended up not working out and I got a hotel room. Through a series of events (some stupid on my part) she ended up bolting from the room with my cash, she had a friend waiting in the parking lot and jumped in with him and sped off. I let her go because I know where she was going. While we were driving she was texting him and I caught that he would have to go to a certain restaurant after he picked her up to pay somebody some money. Needless to say I showed up and convinced her it was in her best interest to give me my money back. The guy she was with wanted nothing to do with any of it and he left the table. I followed her out to the car and held the door as she got in. She gave me all the money back.

    She texted me later and said she was sorry, told her she was stupid. If you visit make sure you keep her and your money in sight.

    P.S. Her sister is Lily.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/996778383320

  4. #347

    Sauk / Dodgeville / Plain / Madison.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/981621207608

    Posting it here. I did post in the other section. Be safe. There are a couple. Be aware and safe.

  5. #346

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Its a not happy camper, I never had any issues with her. Always be safe. YMMV.

    GS.
    Ya she's a good girl. Don't use PAYPAL what a rip off. Slow they don't want to pay no wonder he used PAYPAL I've seen her she was a good provider.

  6. #345

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, can this be true. Or is this just a disgruntled monger?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/377681464644

    D 101.
    Its a not happy camper, I never had any issues with her. Always be safe. YMMV.

    GS.

  7. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, can this be true. Or is this just a disgruntled monger?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/377681464644

    D 101.
    I've kinda suspicious that this is the same guy that posts nonstop on skip about getting ripped off. Very doubtful Bailey would do a ripoff.

  8. #343

    Bailey Too

    Oh no, can this be true. Or is this just a disgruntled monger?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/377681464644

    D 101.

  9. #342
    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    Lmfao nice try you tall ass ripoff.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Raine / Katie.

    Sometimes they are just going to change their pictures and not the phone number. She got pissed off when I was just about to see her and said Hi Raine.

    Be safe.

    GS.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/519732048951

  10. #341

    Katie

    Raine / Katie.

    Sometimes they are just going to change their pictures and not the phone number. She got pissed off when I was just about to see her and said Hi Raine.

    Be safe.

    GS.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/519732048951

  11. #340

    Dark AD

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Racist but almost always with young black girls there is a management / bf element that leads to bad things. I never would have tried to see someone with an ad like this, looks fishy.
    Made the post dark to obscure identification.

  12. #339

    Not to be

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Yea they got the donation. Glad I negotiated to a real low amount. My fault. I should have just walked out to begin with. It was definitely planned out this way. The suddenly startled boyfriend-ish dude in the bedroom kind of mad at who I was. Fucking scammers, but again my fault. I should have a.) turned around when I drew through that ghastly neighborhood b.) walked out when I got a look at her c.) not given the donation until I cleared the apartment of stragglers. Oh well, not a huge deal, just trying to help out fellow mongers not to waste their time or money, or worse. I was going to post the road but wasn't sure of the rules on that.
    Racist but almost always with young black girls there is a management / bf element that leads to bad things. I never would have tried to see someone with an ad like this, looks fishy.

  13. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the report. Did they manage to get the donation? Something similar has happened to me twice. But in my case, the dude arrived after I've handed over the donation and before I've taken off my clothes.
    Yea they got the donation. Glad I negotiated to a real low amount. My fault. I should have just walked out to begin with. It was definitely planned out this way. The suddenly startled boyfriend-ish dude in the bedroom kind of mad at who I was. Fucking scammers, but again my fault. I should have a.) turned around when I drew through that ghastly neighborhood b.) walked out when I got a look at her c.) not given the donation until I cleared the apartment of stragglers. Oh well, not a huge deal, just trying to help out fellow mongers not to waste their time or money, or worse. I was going to post the road but wasn't sure of the rules on that.

  14. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Got ripped off by this provider https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...n/939004791899.

    Said all the right things, she was new to this, blah blah blah. Said she was alone, then opens her bedroom and there was a dude in there. I got my coat on and got the fuck out of there.

    If you are directed to an apartment complex near 51 and E Wash by Cousins I would not do it.
    I appreciate the report. Did they manage to get the donation? Something similar has happened to me twice. But in my case, the dude arrived after I've handed over the donation and before I've taken off my clothes.

  15. #336

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Got ripped off by this provider https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...n/939004791899.

    Said all the right things, she was new to this, blah blah blah. Said she was alone, then opens her bedroom and there was a dude in there. I got my coat on and got the fuck out of there.

    If you are directed to an apartment complex near 51 and E Wash by Cousins I would not do it.
    You did the right thing. To much to lose in a situation like that. Couple of bucks won't hurt in long run.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape