Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
The Velvet Rooms
The Hidden Pages
click for FREE hookups
Erotic Vacations
Nuru Massage New York Manhattan NYC

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Sunrise or Sky or whatever they're calling 615 112th these days. Yoyo

Pictures of Yoyo are the usual for this place's advertising (probably the actual girls, but with a bunch of filters to hide flaws) or MSN will send you the pics if you ask, which is something I like about this place. Honestly I was really hoping it would be the girl in the pic, because it said that she was from Singapore. Pretty sure she isn't Singaporean and is actually mainland Chinese. Also always add at least 10 years onto whatever age they tell you; in this case she is likely mid-30's. Still cute, with a good set of C bolt-ons, and fair-to-good ass.

It was actually a really hot fuck as she let me FV her where she ended up squirting. I then banged her CFS with all standard positions, she was really wet, and I was finished in about 40 minutes. After we were done, she said I made her really horny and that no one got her to squirt yet like that. That was a nice ego boost LOL- it's all about chemistry I suppose.

Another thing to note is the sexy sounds travel all over this place due to the walls not going to top of ceiling. Good place for getting your auditory exhibition / voyeur kink on if that's your thing. Do sometimes wonder how the barbershop next door feels about it though and how they surely deem the sounds conversation worthy Haha.

Attached pic is unrelated, just think it's funny and the world needs moar lulz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tech Bro.jpg‎  

Shanghai Spa Everett

I admit, I was skeptic for the longest time. I've been burned too many times by bogus reviews on rubmaps and got ugly old fat grannies. But I needed to nut, and decided to take the plunge. I came in the morning to avoid the traffic of nearby businesses and saw a cracked head / drug dealer in the parking lot circling around on his bicycle. I sat in my car for a little bit while he slowly circled the parking, and said "fuck it" I'm going in.

Entered and heard a voice from the other side of the door saying she's coming. Opened the door and was greeted to Maggie, who reminded me of those hot Asian students in college. Like stunningly attractive. She holds my hand and leads me into a room and now I'm thinking, "there's a catch. This has to be a police sting, there's a new sheriff office down the road, the guy outside on the bicycle is an undercover. Don't say anything incriminating! She could be a cop!

I hand her two bills, and she smiled and started kissing me. I'm more relaxed and she leaves the room to put away the money. She comes back, and we do the deed. I'm a safety guy and request a cover. As I'm nutting, she's gazing into my eyes and smiling, and still grinding on my cock.

By this time I'm sure she's not a cop and this isn't a sting. I could be a regular of hers and see her every week! Then she tells me she's leaving for New York but another pretty girl will take her place. She asks if I'd like to see the other girls, and I say yes.

She comes back with two other girls, one named Lissi who is cute and wearing a mini skirt, and another girl, Alyssa? Who is a bit older than the other two but still attractive. I was so swept up in introductions that I forgot I was still half dressed and my cock was hanging out with three cute Asian girls in the room. Alyssa playfully holds my cock and tells me to come back again, and reminds me that another cute girl is coming next week.

This place is a hit and I see myself coming back next week.

Heading outside, my car was still there but there were a couple different crack heads / homeless / drug dealers loitering around.

Thank you gentlemen for giving an honest description of this little slice of heaven.

Hawaiian foot massage

Went in later in the day. Greeted by old man. Thought I was being punked LOL I said body massage he said ok wait 5 min so I did. Auntie type came out and brought me back. There was another older male doing a foot massage to a hot blonde MILF right outside the massage room (LOL).

Tell auntie I want hour. Solid massage for being HE friendly. Standard finish and kissed the little guy good bye. Not the best place for hotties but good massage. Would repeat.

Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    First visit to this place after hearing about non-Asian ladies, and wanted that change from the usual AMP scene.

Was able to schedule via text and headed over. Rear entrance is pretty discreet, but I'd keep your eyes open if you're parking back there at night. Simple airlock with a grated interior door and doorbell. Met by 30's Latina Ruby. Cute, short, stacked and with a huge bubble butt. Spoke good English.

Looks clean inside and the rooms look and smell fresh. Very perfunctory massage and immediately on to body slide, the flip and then CBJ and CFS. Not much for mutual touch but I had her nipples in my mouth a bit. I wouldn't call it a rushed experience but it certainly moved along. She was nice enough and mentioned she was leaving but would be back on 12.8. I dropped $200 out of the gate and there was no haggling or upsell.

Walking in I saw a petite younger Asian chick that looked nice, and a slender Latina. I think the prior guidance from a reviewer to either state a preference or check the line-up is a good one.

I expect to try this place again and will definitely get the line-up.

Still looking for a regular where I can reliably get a BBBJCIM.
    This was nearly identically my experience with Rubi on turkey day. . 6 for hour and then 1. 8 for CBJ, cfs and finished CBJ. Nice girl and quite attractive. I would see her again. But you are right! There is some more talent there I want to sample.

Sky Spa. Sakura

Checked out Sky Spa with the recent reviews. I opted for Sakura since I'm more into thicker women. I was greeted at the door by her, and she was wearing a nice revealing dress that pushed up her breasts. I would say she is in her mid 40's. Early 50's, Chinese, C cup breasts, and has pale skin.

Gave me an okay massage (for a CFS place) with roaming allowed for 15 minutes before the fun stuff began. She provided me with a nice BBBJ before going into CFS with multiple positions. While the fun was nice, it was difficult to really get into it with how thin the walls are and that they don't go all the way up isolating noise. I was able to hear the folks in the barber shop next door talking, and while I was going away at Sakura, they definitely heard us too as they stopped talking. Also, she does wipe your privates down before and after with whatever sanitizing spray / wipes.

Overall, I would say I had a good time with her. I would like to do a repeat with her someday.

She did tell me that a new girl is starting there tomorrow. I didn't check out any of the other girls as it was quite busy by the time I left.

New Spa. Ruby

First visit to this place after hearing about non-Asian ladies, and wanted that change from the usual AMP scene.

Was able to schedule via text and headed over. Rear entrance is pretty discreet, but I'd keep your eyes open if you're parking back there at night. Simple airlock with a grated interior door and doorbell. Met by 30's Latina Ruby. Cute, short, stacked and with a huge bubble butt. Spoke good English.

Looks clean inside and the rooms look and smell fresh. Very perfunctory massage and immediately on to body slide, the flip and then CBJ and CFS. Not much for mutual touch but I had her nipples in my mouth a bit. I wouldn't call it a rushed experience but it certainly moved along. She was nice enough and mentioned she was leaving but would be back on 12.8. I dropped $200 out of the gate and there was no haggling or upsell.

Walking in I saw a petite younger Asian chick that looked nice, and a slender Latina. I think the prior guidance from a reviewer to either state a preference or check the line-up is a good one.

I expect to try this place again and will definitely get the line-up.

Still looking for a regular where I can reliably get a BBBJCIM.

Shill account, ignore all posts

At Marysville. Good suckin by Zoe. The way she twirled that tongue around man.

So yeah, I swung by Eastern Wisdom Massage on State Ave in Marysville after a nice hot bowl of pho from Happy Pho. Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans. Don't matter. Orientals are damn great. Especially the women. Had to share my encounter about this place because some other places are just a dumpster fire with chicks who could really use some mouthwash. It's a bummer how they just phone it in. But Zoe and this AMP? They've got a killer vibe going, from what I can tell.

Zoe looked 25 with C cups that had nips popping out of her top. 5', 100 lbs. Just a lot of Asian sexiness in a compact tight package. Her jet black hair smelled like cotton candy. Too. Before starting I did talk to her about donations and the services I wanted. Her English was basic, but had no problems getting messages across.

I was just after a no-nonsense BBJ that did the job. Hell yeah Zoe delivered. Even got to feel up on her a bit. I dunno if you could go for more here, but I was content with just L2 stuff. I did appreciate the undivided attention provided by her as well. Kills the mood sometimes when you can see them constantly checking the clock. Hahaha and thank heavens she didn't have breath that smelled like straight up death.

Overall Zoe from Eastern Wisdom in the Marysville area gave me that A++++ experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    After reading there was a young skinny thing there, had to go stop by. Jian. 85 lbs, a cups 22 yo. Slightly above average face. A cups for sure! Walked in, double door situation, greeted before I rang the second door by Jian! Awesome, just what I am looking for! Little pink dress / lingerie. Handed her the 60 for an hour. Face down and got about what you'd expect from a 22 year old, maybe slightly better than average. Lasted about 20 minutes before flipping over. Her English is super basic, so she just made palm up fists by her sides and moved them back and forth. I said no. She then simulated using a shake weight. I said yes. She said money. Handed her another 60 and she was good with that and made a time-out hand gesture, not sure what that one was, but she went to put away the cash and came back in, grabbed lube and started stroking my balls, dick, and nipples. Let her do that for a while, I pulled down her top, played with her nipples, and the smallest boobs I every tried to play with, like smaller than my pecks, but I really appreciated her tiny frame. Hands up the bottom part of her outfit, then sat up for a while so she could moan in my ear while stroking me and putting her tiny nips on my chest. Lasted about 15 minutes or so before I decided to surrender and cum for her. Cleaned me up very well, used a little bit of alcohol to sanitize my dick and around the area, which usually happens before they start at most places, so that was weird. Oh well, just tingled a little on my balls. She motioned that she was going to throw away some stuff, came back a minute later, put a towel over my junk then gave me a head massage and worked her way down the rest of my body. The table was up against the wall, but she's so small, she just climbed on to do the other side (arm / leg). That lasted another 15 minutes or so. I was out in about 50 minutes, met Sakula, who looks fun, pretty, a little more. Thick, probably mid 30's, and speaks English. My preference is the skinny ones though. There were another two girls, Ava and Kaia, both in their 20's, but I was told, but one was busy and the other one was too far away down the dimly lit hallway for me to confirm.

I'll be back to check them out.
    I've had fun with Sakura, I have a thing for glasses and she fits the type. She had her little phone play music to drown out any sound we were making, but damn I wish those walls would go all the way up. I could hear some dude groaning down the hall and some ass smacking.

On Google maps it's sky spa massage, everywhere else it's Sunshine

After reading there was a young skinny thing there, had to go stop by. Jian. 85 lbs, a cups 22 yo. Slightly above average face. A cups for sure! Walked in, double door situation, greeted before I rang the second door by Jian! Awesome, just what I am looking for! Little pink dress / lingerie. Handed her the 60 for an hour. Face down and got about what you'd expect from a 22 year old, maybe slightly better than average. Lasted about 20 minutes before flipping over. Her English is super basic, so she just made palm up fists by her sides and moved them back and forth. I said no. She then simulated using a shake weight. I said yes. She said money. Handed her another 60 and she was good with that and made a time-out hand gesture, not sure what that one was, but she went to put away the cash and came back in, grabbed lube and started stroking my balls, dick, and nipples. Let her do that for a while, I pulled down her top, played with her nipples, and the smallest boobs I every tried to play with, like smaller than my pecks, but I really appreciated her tiny frame. Hands up the bottom part of her outfit, then sat up for a while so she could moan in my ear while stroking me and putting her tiny nips on my chest. Lasted about 15 minutes or so before I decided to surrender and cum for her. Cleaned me up very well, used a little bit of alcohol to sanitize my dick and around the area, which usually happens before they start at most places, so that was weird. Oh well, just tingled a little on my balls. She motioned that she was going to throw away some stuff, came back a minute later, put a towel over my junk then gave me a head massage and worked her way down the rest of my body. The table was up against the wall, but she's so small, she just climbed on to do the other side (arm / leg). That lasted another 15 minutes or so. I was out in about 50 minutes, met Sakula, who looks fun, pretty, a little more. Thick, probably mid 30's, and speaks English. My preference is the skinny ones though. There were another two girls, Ava and Kaia, both in their 20's, but I was told, but one was busy and the other one was too far away down the dimly lit hallway for me to confirm.

I'll be back to check them out.

All or not nothing but less.

So I've gotten a fair amount of experience, imo, to chime in regarding my mongering region. So this am I hit up a a standard of mine. I've put in a dozen visits or so over some time. The rub imo is very good. Teasing is decent. I'm guaranteed an hour, full hour, with top full access and every now and then very limited vag access, an a very good HJ finish. For a happily accepted 100 it's reliably a good visit. So this am I decode I've put in my time and upon arrival politely say it's time for more. No, politely and nicely. I say ok, but I have to go. I'm allowed to go as there was no attempt to ask for more. Ok, no problem.

Move on down the road to Lucky Star in Lynnwood. I've been here before and left fully satisfied after FS for the standard rate. Drop in today and am looking for massage plus roaming plus oral conclusion. No problem, upfront discussion as I getba little hands on she is saying why no boom boom while rubbing her crotch up on my leg. She was cute, very short, had all the right natural assets. I didn't want FS and wasn't funded for it. She easily agreed to the amount and I got ready. Massage was half assed but I've had worse effort. Tease? None. Flip and right away hat goes on. I wasn't remotely hard as little guy had been ignored. Top comes down, ty, normal oohs and ahs like right, the moment I get a nipple in my mouth it's all ooh ooh. Ok. Fine. I go for fiv, denied. Huh? Cmon. She leans over and as she starts I begin to come to attention. Then she stops. Some stroking. Uh, hello. With the bag on your head game has to be stellar. How would I know if hers was when she stops every 30 seconds! After only a few minutes she wants to finish me off. Ok, unwrap and get er done. The finish was fine but for paying the rate I was left short imo.

So. My current conclusion is simply pay FS rates and get what you want or simply stay steady at a rate and location that is satisfactory for services rendered.

I'll continue to venture out and report in.

Sunshine or Sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zomfg  [View Original Post]
    It's the 112th one near Heaven Sent Fried Chicken.
    Thought that one is Sky spa, oh well, haven't been there ever, I didn't remember seeing good reviews, but worth checking out it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine on 196th? I haven't been there since it opened, mid 20's seems like a good reason for another visit!
    It's the 112th one near Heaven Sent Fried Chicken.

Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Zomfg  [View Original Post]
    Was introduced when I saw Alyssa last week. She's pretty even without makeup, late 20's early 30's, shoulder hair, pale skin, A cup. Mostly LFK with a couple of DFK, lite fov, no fiv, BBBJ, meh cfs, semi rushed, $$ all in upfront. Iris still not back yet.

Scouted 2 places I've never been for future visit: New Spa and Sunshine.

Melody (New Spa) tan Latina, 30's, average face and body, C / D natural.

Sunshine has Gia / Jia / Xia, mid 20, skinny, slightly attractive, pale, shoulder hair, A cup, and Sakura, half Japanese MILF, average face, HWP, shoulder hair, pale, C / D cup.
    Sunshine on 196th? I haven't been there since it opened, mid 20's seems like a good reason for another visit!

Latina place and Shanghai

Went to the new Latina spot in Everett a few weeks ago. Think her name was Melissa said she would be back 12/11. Probably mid 40's lot of make up decent looking face body was modified for sure nice bbl and boob job. Had to haggle for cfs at $$ total time was just under 30 minutes for an hour she requires $$. 8 she said. Lack luster performance but her ass makes up for it had her finish with RCG that was very memorable one of the best bodies I have seen around Everett. Walked in there last weekend to see the new talent and I dodged out she was short and stalky wasn't what I was looking for.

So I went to Shanghai was greeted by Tina to me she looked a little rough so I asked for Alyssa. Thanks all for the great reviews of this place it helped me know who to ask for! She came in the room said she wasn't working yet and asked if I wanted a different girl. I said that I wanted her so she agreed to see me $$ 1 hour. Started with an ok oil massage for 10 minutes. On the flip was a very good BBBJ then she must have wanted daty because she planted it on my face for a great 69 session, had a surprising lfk that turned into a dfk session all while she started riding CG. Fellas, she tight and grips on junior hard! Then it got weird. A guy came in the lobby asking to speak to someone I'm thinking Alyssa was the only English speaking gal. I think it was an HVAC guy that was needing to perform work there. She came back in eventually told me we have to be quite because they were doing some sort of work above the ceiling, had to do cjb to get junior going again then she climbed back on. The walls are super thin and I could hear the guy moving around the whole time which was weird and unnerving. I thought about walking but Alyssa is just too young and hot so I just shut up and tolerated something I usually would not have. She tried to rush it and told me next time she would let me go extra long, I held out though got decent K9 and mish, she reached up and playfully started choking me in return I did it to her too that was pretty damn hot. I was going as hard as a I could quietly but then noticed the condom broke so I stopped and let her finish me with a HJ. I sadly finished in utter silence. It felt like having office sex at work LOL. She introduced me to Maggie who is an attractive Korean girl but not in the same league as Alyssa. I would put this place on a consistent rotation if Alyssa was sticking around but she will be going back to NY in 2 months. Alyssa is the most attractive Chinese girl I have ever had a session with, she is 25 does not where makeup, she has nice dsl's and is just absolutely gorgeous and playful.

Maggie at Shanghai

Was introduced when I saw Alyssa last week. She's pretty even without makeup, late 20's early 30's, shoulder hair, pale skin, A cup. Mostly LFK with a couple of DFK, lite fov, no fiv, BBBJ, meh cfs, semi rushed, $$ all in upfront. Iris still not back yet.

Scouted 2 places I've never been for future visit: New Spa and Sunshine.

Melody (New Spa) tan Latina, 30's, average face and body, C / D natural.

Sunshine has Gia / Jia / Xia, mid 20, skinny, slightly attractive, pale, shoulder hair, A cup, and Sakura, half Japanese MILF, average face, HWP, shoulder hair, pale, C / D cup.

Posting Limitations