Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Ava Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 229 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by HdPlumber75  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    40 house for HH. Gave her 50.

  2. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaMan7  [View Original Post]
    No. She's not there, but Rachel still works there. The other girl is called CiCi. She is very business like but can get the job done.
    I have had CiCi at Lily many times and your description of her as business like is spot on. She does get the job done. Has anybody ever gotten anything besides a handshake from her?

  3. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    I think you are over thinking it LOL. If you take all of the AMP girls across the country, the vast majority of them are named Lulu, Yuyu, Kiki, or Cici. They're all fake names to protect the girls identities, and are all easy to pronounce for people with limited English because its just one basic phonetic syllable that's repeated. I'd be very surprised if there's anything more to it than that.
    I found a bigger variety of names in AMPs inNYC and SF. Ruby, Candy, Nicole, etc. - all K-girls.

  4. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    The vast majority of them are named Lulu, Yuyu, Kiki, or Cici. They're all fake names to protect the girls identities, and are all easy to pronounce for people with limited English because its just one basic phonetic syllable that's repeated. I'd be very surprised if there's anything more to it than that.
    I expect they usually mean something. Cici is probably "happy happy", Lili / Lilly can sound like "very pretty", etc. Why so many of them are Helen or Sophia, I don't know.

  5. #3424

    🎵Jessie's Girls🎶

    Special thanks to Playboy717 and everyone else posting about Jessie / Jesse and those magnificent titties. I made the drive to your fair city today after the reports of this fantastic rack and it lived up to the hype. If I didn't live 2+ hrs away (and the pandemic) these titties would make me a regular. The massage itself was not as bad as others had made it out to be. Jessie / Jesse is a total sweetheart. For anyone wanting to see her this week just know she won't be back for a few days. She was VERY excited about taking a Thanksgiving week vacation (starting tonight) to NYC. She said she had not been in 5 years and was so excited that she brought it up three separate times. Her English was pretty decent fwiw and honestly seemed most confused at what I guess was my poor Chinese pronunciation. Her body type is totally what I'm into (thicc). Her tits were HUGE and super soft / plush. She was a really good sport and let me pop them both out and put one in my mouth. She's got a bit of a belly, but again, I'm into that so it was a total 10 for me. She also kind took her time on the ending instead of forcing / rushing it. I really appreciate no haggle negotiations (haggling really kills the momentum for me) and none was to be had here. Because of this and her willingness to let me enjoy her amazing rack I tipped over the. 4 standard as. 7 especially because of the holiday and her trip. I'd love to see her without the mask, but her personality alone is super cute and those tits.

    Again, if you're trying to see her this week, hold off until Monday to be safe because of her vacation.

    8/10 looks (masked).
    10/10 personality.
    7/10 massage.
    8/10 body.
    10/10 tits!
    8/10 time.
    8. 5/10 overall.

  6. #3423

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    I think you are over thinking it LOL. If you take all of the AMP girls across the country, the vast majority of them are named Lulu, Yuyu, Kiki, or Cici. They're all fake names to protect the girls identities, and are all easy to pronounce for people with limited English because its just one basic phonetic syllable that's repeated. I'd be very surprised if there's anything more to it than that.
    Exactly, the names are easy for them to say when they know very little English, easy for us to say and easy for us to remember. If they were to give us their real first name we wouldn't be able to understand it, pronounce it or remember it in most cases!

  7. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim  [View Original Post]
    Since there has been so many places with Yu Yu being used as a name I googled the English translation and Yu and Yu Yu means "with, with" in English. I can definitely see several Chinese providers answering they are Yu Yu based on the translation. Just a theory. Maybe that is her name but I could see other women thinking you want to be with them. Stay safe.
    I think you are over thinking it LOL. If you take all of the AMP girls across the country, the vast majority of them are named Lulu, Yuyu, Kiki, or Cici. They're all fake names to protect the girls identities, and are all easy to pronounce for people with limited English because its just one basic phonetic syllable that's repeated. I'd be very surprised if there's anything more to it than that.

  8. #3421

    Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim  [View Original Post]
    I googled the English translation and Yu and Yu Yu means "with, with" in English.
    It probably doesn't mean that. Mandarin Chinese has four tones, which change the meaning completely, and they also have a lot of words that sound very similar and can only be told apart by context. I knew someone a couple of years ago named "Yuyu"; the first "yu" meant "Heavenly" and the second meant "Feather. " Basically, if you want to know, you have to ask.

  9. #3420

    YuYU

    Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim  [View Original Post]
    Since there has been so many places with Yu Yu being used as a name I googled the English translation and Yu and Yu Yu means "with, with" in English. I can definitely see several Chinese providers answering they are Yu Yu based on the translation. Just a theory. Maybe that is her name but I could see other women thinking you want to be with them. Stay safe.
    Yes lots of Yuyu's! There was one at AHC but she left in July if I remember correctly. She plans to return to Roanoke but not sure when.

  10. #3419

    Yu Yu

    Since there has been so many places with Yu Yu being used as a name I googled the English translation and Yu and Yu Yu means "with, with" in English. I can definitely see several Chinese providers answering they are Yu Yu based on the translation. Just a theory. Maybe that is her name but I could see other women thinking you want to be with them. Stay safe.

  11. #3418

    Lilly aka Moon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Agwop  [View Original Post]
    I think there is a Yu Yu at Lily in Salem too. Not sure if she is still there.
    No. She's not there, but Rachel still works there. The other girl is called CiCi. She is very business like but can get the job done.

  12. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Agwop  [View Original Post]
    Found it today and paid a visit. No FS but she gave one of the best BBBJs I have had in a long, long time.
    What was the damage?

  13. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by Agwop  [View Original Post]
    Which one in Salem is SW Spa?
    Found it today and paid a visit. No FS but she gave one of the best BBBJs I have had in a long, long time.

  14. #3415

    SW Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Agwop  [View Original Post]
    Which one in Salem is SW Spa?
    SW Spa is on West Main Street across from The Inn at Burrell Place. Rosy Nails is right next door.

  15. #3414

    Jessie little Tokyo

    Reading the reports on here has me very interested in going to see her at Tokyo soon. Anybody who has, could you offer more info about the donation / services available?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 229 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape