Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 353 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    That black dress and those heels.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521
    I still prefer when she open the door with only boots on.

-B.

Thai massage

Anyone tried Charleston Jang Thai Massage on Old Trolley Rd in Summerville? Not sure if it's a legit place.

Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    If that's the same black dress on her social media with the side boob. Then yes she is looking hot AF in it.

Makes me want to see her again.
    Looked even better live and in the flesh.

Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]

If that's the same black dress on her social media with the side boob. Then yes she is looking hot AF in it.

Makes me want to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by DagasMan843  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know there's plenty of info on here about them but looking for more and recent. Going to try it out this week, anyone familiar with YoYo or MeMe? What about Golden or best spa too? PM or reply on here with any info to get my first HE.
    Try Cici or Meme, be nice and they'll take care of you. Seriously, be nice and treat them like ladies. You never know what might happen.

Try Cici or Meme, be nice and they'll take care of you. Seriously, be nice and treat them like ladies. You never know what might happen.

[3 QUOTE=DagasMan843;5233895]Yes I know there's plenty of info on here about them but looking for more and recent. Going to try it out this week, anyone familiar with YoYo or MeMe? What about Golden or best spa too? PM or reply on here with any info to get my first HE. [ / QUOTE].
    Last edited by Ima Oldman; 03-02-21 at 19:01. Reason: Wrong formatting, will repost response

Quote Originally Posted by RRR123  [View Original Post]
    Kali looks like the pictures and aittle muscular than a normal girl. BBBJ was good and covered for the rest. Body is nice and very talkative. Overall satisfied.
    Sounds like a recommendation to me.

Body builder muscular or gymnast muscular?

Either or I'm putting my Johnson in her asap.

Cameron

1416 reviews

Yes I know there's plenty of info on here about them but looking for more and recent. Going to try it out this week, anyone familiar with YoYo or MeMe? What about Golden or best spa too? PM or reply on here with any info to get my first HE.

Golden

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBalls8  [View Original Post]
    Went last night due to this post. Got Tina and 1 hr massage. She is attractive compared to current Charleston situation. Massage was decent but short by 15 min. She does normal HE with no UTC. Only OTC. YMMV as always but I am a avid AMP customer and know how girls and places operate.
    I stopped by Golden and saw Tina yesterday. The original post and this are on the money. She is fairly cute and playful. The massage was not on par with a pro but definitely better than average for an AMP. The tease was great and the hand shake was nice and not rushed. She said she's here for a couple weeks and then back to New York for a couple weeks, then she'll be back, but I'm not sure that I buy that. Someone else posted about her a couple of months ago, but when I called they acted like they'd never heard of her, so maybe she does come and go for some reason.

The other girl there, besides Bonnie or whatever, is pretty cute with a nice body. I think her name might be Jenny. She's playful and OTC allowed.

Cheers.

Green Spa

Stopped by Green Spa on Remount Rd. There is a lot of reviews about Bonnie on here and they are all pretty much accurate. She's not a looker but her experience makes up for it. Massage was better than average and the ending was not rushed. Overall 8/10. To score higher she would need be more attractive and allow more roaming. I'm going to try to put in some work to see if more options are available to regulars.

VIP Spa

Stopped by VIP Spa Super Bowl weekend and just now getting the chance to review. I stopped here because my go to Anna is no longer at the Laundromat. Pretty standard service. I don't remember the name of the provider and she was nothing to write home about. 6/10 overall visit. I would probably only stop there if I was in a pinch.

Joy is Closed again?

I've been offline for a little while, and decided on Friday to go visit Joy, but to my surprise it was shut down. Bummer! I always enjoyed Cici's attention. Then I went by the Laundromat, slammed. Rainbow, slammed, VIP, covered up. Damn! A bunch of you guys all had the same idea as me at 10:30 AM!! LOL.

Made my way down to Crystal on Dorchester, and they were empty. Sweet! I hadn't been there in a long, long time. A very pretty girl who went by the name Sophia met me at the door. Super strong hands and a great massage. I usually like a firm grip, but I had to ask her to back down a little. Great finish, and a great visit all in all.

Golden

Quote Originally Posted by Philda3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Was UTC allowed? And how was he body and boobs?
    Went last night due to this post. Got Tina and 1 hr massage. She is attractive compared to current Charleston situation. Massage was decent but short by 15 min. She does normal HE with no UTC. Only OTC. YMMV as always but I am a avid AMP customer and know how girls and places operate.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    First of all, don't go stoned. The girls don't have to do anything beyond a massage, and you want to make a good impression. This is not a normal business transaction where a clerk has to sell you something even if she thinks you are a jerk.

After that, here is a summary I wrote some years ago. Things were mostly Korean then, but I have updated it some for the new wave of Chinese places:

1) Depending on how the place works, you may first talk to the mama-san thorugh a window. This is generally an older lady, but usually she will *not* be the one giving you services. It *is* important though that she have a good opinion of you. In other places, you may be greeted when the door opens by the girl giving you services -- generally you will *not* get a "line-up", though if you have been there before, you can request a specific favorite girl at this point.

2) The girl / mamasan will lead you to a cubicle with a homeade cot and take the "house fee" (usally $60-$80). You will usually be asked if you want a shower here. Say 'yes'. The girl will leave and you should undress at this point.

3) If you saw the mamasan before, you will next be visited by your "real" girl (If the mamasan did not take you to the cubicle, the girl who took you there is your "real" girl). You should be waiting sitting on the cot, naked. You should *not* cover yourself with a towel while waiting. Being naked means that you are OK with naked interaction and is your first "test". Your girl will wrap a towel around you and take you to the table shower room. Do not worry about your wallet and keys: access to these places is controlled, and the girls are invariably honest about your property (they may try to extract cash from you by making you think with the wrong head, but that's another story). (Some places may give you a waterproof 'purse' to carry your important items to the shower with you -- that's OK too)...
    I came back from San Francisco not too long ago and a lot of this is very accurate. However for Charleston I can reduce most of this to treat the ladies with respect. You can learn as you go but remember the ladies don't "SELL" anything.

I loved the comment about the waving cat-- Did not know that.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 353 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations