Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Click here to meet  VERIFIED Sugar Babies
Ava Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #93

    2 men arrested in Jul 13 busts on NE 82nd Ave plead guilty, sentenced to john school

    http://multnomah.granicus.com/MetaVi...&meta_id=21300

    Viewed the live court hearings this past week, and both men participated by telephone (one with a Spanish interpreter). They were likely advised by their attorneys that they had no chance of winning an acquittal at trial because they confessed to a sex for money deal to intimidating cops in the "separate & interrogate" operation conducted that night.

    They have 6 months to attend this one-sided brainwashing class Portland has been running since the early '10's, and one man at least was threatened with 5 days in jail if he fails to comply. 5 more cases from Jul 13 are still proceeding through the court system, and I'll report if there are any different outcomes or if anything else can be gleaned about police strategy that night.

  2. #92

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    My point was that these stings aren't specifically because a possible serial killer. These have been happening long before that.

    I know there is a human tracking division. Like all of the special task forces or divisions the cops on them are not 100% dedicated to that. I know PPB and Mult Co cops. They are all on multiple special units. And yes, the frequently do these on OT. You hit it on the head when you said "the expect arrests". The have to have them in order to justify the funding. When you read the stories it's very rare that someone is ever charged with trafficking. And it's rare that someone was rescued from trafficking. It normal hooker / John interactions that have been happening since Portland was a place.

    You're point is and intent are well taken and wise, regardless of why there are stings, they do exist. If you play in that area be very careful. Read the streetwalker forum here. Think with the big head. Be discrete. If you do get scooped up, shut up. Nothing you say will help you.
    I do agree with you that these stings for the vast majority are for regular hooker / John interactions, and that really, they don't stop actual trafficking at all. It's like everything with the government in Portland, it's all for show with zero actual effectiveness.

  3. #91

    I know your not the enemy. I'm sorry it came across that way

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Well that was an odd response. I'm not the enemy, I'm just telling letting people know that they are increasing stings.

    My source? I know several cops and federal agents, as well as people in the city and three counties. The six womens' bodies that were found, supposedly, are the tip of the iceberg. Many, many more 20-25 year old women are missing.

    First of all, women who ARE trafficked aren't going to just admit to it and get help by some cop coming up to them. These women are involved with some very evil mf'rs and if they cross them, they could easily end up off the side of the river just like those other women did. It's real, and it's happening. Just because you partake in the hobby doesn't mean you're not involved in a game that doesn't have some messed up things happening around it.

    Secondly, they don't grab some random cops, pay them OT, and have them bust hobbyists. PPB has a dedicated human trafficking division, although it is only a few cops doing it. They expect arrests, so they arrest people. They are increasing stings because there is concern, especially with the significant emergence of cartel involvement in Portland, that there is a whole swath of vulnerable women being victimized.

    Thirdly. Obviously since I partake in this hobby, I have zero judgement about people partaking in it. If you haven't noticed, there have been increased stings. I had some important information to relay regarding it, so I thought I would. My post was 100% about keeping hobbyists from having the worst day of their lives. It had zero to do with judging hobbyists or making anyone wrong.
    My point was that these stings aren't specifically because a possible serial killer. These have been happening long before that.

    I know there is a human tracking division. Like all of the special task forces or divisions the cops on them are not 100% dedicated to that. I know PPB and Mult Co cops. They are all on multiple special units. And yes, the frequently do these on OT. You hit it on the head when you said "the expect arrests". The have to have them in order to justify the funding. When you read the stories it's very rare that someone is ever charged with trafficking. And it's rare that someone was rescued from trafficking. It normal hooker / John interactions that have been happening since Portland was a place.

    You're point is and intent are well taken and wise, regardless of why there are stings, they do exist. If you play in that area be very careful. Read the streetwalker forum here. Think with the big head. Be discrete. If you do get scooped up, shut up. Nothing you say will help you.

  4. #90

    It's part of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiedYed2112  [View Original Post]
    That is cute that you think trafficking is a southern border issue.
    I didn't say it was the only issue. My point is focusing on some guys trying to get a BJ on 82nd in Portland isn't getting to the root of the problem.

  5. #89

    At the southern border?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    If they really gave a shit about trafficking, they'd stop it tag the southern boarder.
    That is cute that you think trafficking is a southern border issue.

  6. #88

    Odd Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Why would they need to do stings. Just walk up to the women and offer help and get info from them. What good does the sting do?

    This is same as it ever was. They get federal money to spend on "human trafficking". They pay some cops OT to do the stings. They give 10-15 guys misdemeanor tickets for soliciting. They alert the media they did a "human trafficking" sting. The media gobbles it up. Also since the lawlessness in Portland the ladies have become more brazen and the pickups more open. I'm sure they are getting some complaints from the neighbors. This isn't new with the recent murders. It's been happening for a long time.

    If they really gave a shit about trafficking, they'd stop it tag the southern boarder.

    Im not a street guy. Ive never actually done it. Too risky for me for many reasons.
    Well that was an odd response. I'm not the enemy, I'm just telling letting people know that they are increasing stings.

    My source? I know several cops and federal agents, as well as people in the city and three counties. The six womens' bodies that were found, supposedly, are the tip of the iceberg. Many, many more 20-25 year old women are missing.

    First of all, women who ARE trafficked aren't going to just admit to it and get help by some cop coming up to them. These women are involved with some very evil mf'rs and if they cross them, they could easily end up off the side of the river just like those other women did. It's real, and it's happening. Just because you partake in the hobby doesn't mean you're not involved in a game that doesn't have some messed up things happening around it.

    Secondly, they don't grab some random cops, pay them OT, and have them bust hobbyists. PPB has a dedicated human trafficking division, although it is only a few cops doing it. They expect arrests, so they arrest people. They are increasing stings because there is concern, especially with the significant emergence of cartel involvement in Portland, that there is a whole swath of vulnerable women being victimized.

    Thirdly. Obviously since I partake in this hobby, I have zero judgement about people partaking in it. If you haven't noticed, there have been increased stings. I had some important information to relay regarding it, so I thought I would. My post was 100% about keeping hobbyists from having the worst day of their lives. It had zero to do with judging hobbyists or making anyone wrong.

  7. #87

    Source?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    In case you didn't know, the reason that there has been increased stings in Portland is because of the six girls' bodies that were found earlier this year. From what I've heard, they were all being trafficked or pimped. With the elevated Mexican gang presence + the huge amounts of homeless in the area, there is no shortage of young, desperate women out there who are being taken advantage of by some truly evil a-holes.

    I'm currently not seeing any provider I haven't seen before and definitely not driving the blade for it, although that was never my thing anyway. What I'm saying is be extra careful out there.
    Why would they need to do stings. Just walk up to the women and offer help and get info from them. What good does the sting do?

    This is same as it ever was. They get federal money to spend on "human trafficking". They pay some cops OT to do the stings. They give 10-15 guys misdemeanor tickets for soliciting. They alert the media they did a "human trafficking" sting. The media gobbles it up. Also since the lawlessness in Portland the ladies have become more brazen and the pickups more open. I'm sure they are getting some complaints from the neighbors. This isn't new with the recent murders. It's been happening for a long time.

    If they really gave a shit about trafficking, they'd stop it tag the southern boarder.

    Iím not a street guy. Iíve never actually done it. Too risky for me for many reasons.

  8. #86

    Stings

    In case you didn't know, the reason that there has been increased stings in Portland is because of the six girls' bodies that were found earlier this year. From what I've heard, they were all being trafficked or pimped. With the elevated Mexican gang presence + the huge amounts of homeless in the area, there is no shortage of young, desperate women out there who are being taken advantage of by some truly evil a-holes.

    I'm currently not seeing any provider I haven't seen before and definitely not driving the blade for it, although that was never my thing anyway. What I'm saying is be extra careful out there.

  9. #85

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    "Trafficked individuals" is suck a loaded term for the reporter to use. That isn't who we're looking for, though some of them might be mixed in with our search results. What we're searching for are ladies who spread their legs for a paycheck. Still technically on the wrong side of the tracks, but we're not that depraved a group.

    He'll probably get the commercial sexual solicitation to stick, but I'm hoping he can find a technicality to wiggle out of the sex with a minor charge. Technically, "officer posing as a child" does count the same as the actual child, and it will still get you on the pedo list. Personally, I consider this whole thing as entrapment, as the guy looking for love doesn't necessarily look at the given age of the "person" who's posting, just if the pic and the price piques his interest. Also, the age of the individual pictured isn't always apparent as being a minor (for example, Keira Knightly from Pirates of the Caribbean was underage, so anyone spanking to that is technically a pedo). I can also see the cops be unscrupulous in a planted-evidence sort of way; for example, they did not disclose an age in the ad, and only upon meeting and paying they pull out a fake I'd saying they're still in high school, then reveal they're actually cops arresting you for soliciting a minor.

    If that ruling is true, though, then a child that's seriously posing as an adult should be treated as an adult, same as the adult posing as a child is treated as a child..
    I guess I'm wondering, "If they are posing as a minor, but aren't a Minor, then the guy wasn't really soliciting a Minor. Unless he was part of a conversation where she mentioned or represented herself as one?

  10. #84

    Hope he avoids the pedo list

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    On TV said officers posed as "trafficked individuals". Zero arrests for trafficking. As usual.

    Edit - I guess one guy thought the decoy was 15?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    On TV said officers posed as "trafficked individuals". Zero arrests for trafficking. As usual.

    Edit - I guess one guy thought the decoy was 15?
    "Trafficked individuals" is suck a loaded term for the reporter to use. That isn't who we're looking for, though some of them might be mixed in with our search results. What we're searching for are ladies who spread their legs for a paycheck. Still technically on the wrong side of the tracks, but we're not that depraved a group.

    He'll probably get the commercial sexual solicitation to stick, but I'm hoping he can find a technicality to wiggle out of the sex with a minor charge. Technically, "officer posing as a child" does count the same as the actual child, and it will still get you on the pedo list. Personally, I consider this whole thing as entrapment, as the guy looking for love doesn't necessarily look at the given age of the "person" who's posting, just if the pic and the price piques his interest. Also, the age of the individual pictured isn't always apparent as being a minor (for example, Keira Knightly from Pirates of the Caribbean was underage, so anyone spanking to that is technically a pedo). I can also see the cops be unscrupulous in a planted-evidence sort of way; for example, they did not disclose an age in the ad, and only upon meeting and paying they pull out a fake I'd saying they're still in high school, then reveal they're actually cops arresting you for soliciting a minor.

    If that ruling is true, though, then a child that's seriously posing as an adult should be treated as an adult, same as the adult posing as a child is treated as a child.

    For the record, I'm not condoning sleeping with kids, just pointing out the double-standard they're trying to impose.

  11. #83
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    On TV said officers posed as "trafficked individuals". Zero arrests for trafficking. As usual.

    Edit - I guess one guy thought the decoy was 15?
    Glock 19 x. Excellent choice. Chuckled at the weird ass leather holster. The one time I wore a holstered gun to a visit with a provider, she kind of cracked up after I said "ok, so I am not a cop. ". LOL.

  12. #82

    Sounds like it was

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Samantha Bergren?
    Piperlovesu.

  13. #81

    News story

    On TV said officers posed as "trafficked individuals". Zero arrests for trafficking. As usual.

    Edit - I guess one guy thought the decoy was 15?

  14. #80

  15. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyholic  [View Original Post]
    This is some horrible shit, people. I think I know who she is but will keep it private out of respect.

    https://columbiacommunityconnection....by-cop-attempt
    But you posted this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Click here for the best sugar babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Ukrainian Girls
Sex Vacation



Buy Viagra Online


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape