Adult Vacation
rubmaps
the velvet rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 573 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmelaJones  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if this is true? I drove by the same places today and they did seem closed although I didn't try opening any doors.
    Did go back through since posting and looked again. 0010 had the sign on but the other two did not. Curiosity can kill a cat so I gave the door at 0029 a tug and did get seen. No one else was there. Later in the evening too when its usually steady. With the news in durham on top of the yucca news a few weeks ago I will be lying low for a while. Be safe out there gents.

  2. #8582

    Neon Moon

    I'm with you guys! I smell compete BS in the reporting. One thing I did see in one article is they started to investigate this when they received another complaint about trafficking at another South Miami AMP. One can only assume that was Rose. "For 60 you can get anything" blasphemy! Not at Neon Moon ya can't!

  3. #8581

    Sign

    There's a sign up at Nean Moon that says the landlord has changed the locks.

    Kudos to DPD for closing one of the most conservative AMPs in the area, allegedly.

    Meanwhile, in Durham, there are people in actual danger...https://www.wral.com/after-months-of-complaints-from-drivers-durham-police-charge-woman-with-reckless-driving/18332340/


    Med.


  4. #8580

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    The article said it was a 9 month investigation, 9 months? How much evidence do you need for Christ sake? Sounds like the under cover officers were stretching that investigation out as long as possible, enjoying yourself fellas? It also said someone complained about human trafficking, really? Who? And the one that puzzled me was they said they pulled over patrons and they said, oh you just go in pay 70 then you pay this to get that it's what I just did. WTF kind of article is this? You think at least one if these guys would have posted hey I got pulled over leaving NeonMoon or it would be floating around PM among SM's. Something doesn't smell right about the article. Quite honest I had forgot about Neon Moon maybe I've been missing something. Being in the same plaza as a Police sub station doesn't help. I'm sure they got popped but I smell some bullshit in the reporting.
    Agree Hipster, nine months! What the hell did they need to know? However, it does remind us that not all "patrons" of such establishments read / are aware of this site. Maybe we heard nothing because these patrons are not members here. Why, though, would anyone tell a cop what was going on?

    BTW, for the legal beagles, is it legal for a plain clothes LEO to stop a guy walking to his car and say "Hey, buddy? I'm thinking about going there. What's it all cost?" or is that entrapment? For sure, if approached, I'd let them know the entry price, say you can get a great massage, and leave it at that.

    Thinking about it, though, would I then post here about the incident if the "guy" just let me go on my way? Why'know, probably not!

  5. #8579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1197
    The article said it was a 9 month investigation, 9 months? How much evidence do you need for Christ sake? Sounds like the under cover officers were stretching that investigation out as long as possible, enjoying yourself fellas? It also said someone complained about human trafficking, really? Who? And the one that puzzled me was they said they pulled over patrons and they said, oh you just go in pay 70 then you pay this to get that it's what I just did. WTF kind of article is this? You think at least one if these guys would have posted hey I got pulled over leaving NeonMoon or it would be floating around PM among SM's. Something doesn't smell right about the article. Quite honest I had forgot about Neon Moon maybe I've been missing something. Being in the same plaza as a Police sub station doesn't help. I'm sure they got popped but I smell some bullshit in the reporting.

  6. #8578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    So supposedly he visited after the cameras were installed but what your saying makes more sense, more than likely he was at least a semi regular and the store was targeted.
    Miami, Tampa, Orlando these cities have dozens of high volume stores. And the police pick this little store in Jupiter and just happen to bust a BILLIONAIRE I rest my case.

  7. #8577

  8. #8576

    Re: Carys dead

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Drove past 0010,0029, and 0040 earlier today, about 1045 or 11 oclock. No one had the open sign on. Now that being said, my only visit to the new osaka place (reviewed last week sometime) the sign was also off there but granted that I had drove out of my way for it gave the door a tug anyway. It was open, and I was seen. I wonder if theyre keeping signs off to keep some attention off of them. Or maybe its just been that hot lately. Cary PD has nothing better to do generally so neither would suprise me.
    Can anyone confirm if this is true? I drove by the same places today and they did seem closed although I didn't try opening any doors.

  9. #8575

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    First off the store in Jupiter was just a small low volume jack shack. The difference is someone recognized this high profile person going in and out who knows could have been one of his pissed off employees HE GOT RATTED OUT. That's why the police targeted this low volume store this was a good bust for them. That's why they invested the time and money installing cameras. As far as Orlando, the cash that the locals spend and the tourists spend YEAR ROUND is unbelievable, you can't go a mile in any direction and not have access to a SW or AMP. There is big time cash being made there. Oh they may have a bust once in a while. But LE just consider it part of the economy. They usually bust a store if a neighborhood or enough businesses complain. The AMP's range from jack shacks to stores like our VIP to stores where the girls are god damn gorgeous and will do anything you ask. I've seen a few of these Asian girls. They have had Breast implants dress to almost make you pop a nut before you get in the room. And when you are in the room it's WTF I'm not going to last 10 minutes I'm going to unload too early. Florida is waaaay beyond this area. I can tell you what you read in the Florida board is a fact. If you got a few weeks and a few grand go make some lifetime memories. The Florida board has all the places to see. My opinion of Orlando.
    So supposedly he visited after the cameras were installed but what your saying makes more sense, more than likely he was at least a semi regular and the store was targeted.

  10. #8574

  11. #8573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1197

    Lots and lots of money

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohn67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's happening in Florida. I'm aware of the Jupiter coverage where 25 were busted (and it looks more and more like LE's case will collapse).

    But weren't there also busts in Orlando and another location where customers were also identified publically? Anyone know?

    If my memory is correct about these locations, what's happened? I've seen nothing.
    First off the store in Jupiter was just a small low volume jack shack. The difference is someone recognized this high profile person going in and out who knows could have been one of his pissed off employees HE GOT RATTED OUT. That's why the police targeted this low volume store this was a good bust for them. That's why they invested the time and money installing cameras. As far as Orlando, the cash that the locals spend and the tourists spend YEAR ROUND is unbelievable, you can't go a mile in any direction and not have access to a SW or AMP. There is big time cash being made there. Oh they may have a bust once in a while. But LE just consider it part of the economy. They usually bust a store if a neighborhood or enough businesses complain. The AMP's range from jack shacks to stores like our VIP to stores where the girls are god damn gorgeous and will do anything you ask. I've seen a few of these Asian girls. They have had Breast implants dress to almost make you pop a nut before you get in the room. And when you are in the room it's WTF I'm not going to last 10 minutes I'm going to unload too early. Florida is waaaay beyond this area. I can tell you what you read in the Florida board is a fact. If you got a few weeks and a few grand go make some lifetime memories. The Florida board has all the places to see. My opinion of Orlando.

  12. #8572

    Florida

    Anyone know what's happening in Florida. I'm aware of the Jupiter coverage where 25 were busted (and it looks more and more like LE's case will collapse).

    But weren't there also busts in Orlando and another location where customers were also identified publically? Anyone know?

    If my memory is correct about these locations, what's happened? I've seen nothing.

  13. #8571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1197

    Thoughts

    Was reading some weird inner thought get in touch with your feeling Hippie shit this morning at breakfast. It was asking what music would describe your strengths and weaknesses. I thought how could I apply that question to my quest for pussy? Just the way I roll LOL. The 2 that I came up with that fits me is. On the soft side as my relationship with my sweetie it would be "Chris Isaak, Can't Do A Thing" Oh those lyrics are so true. As far as when I'm out on the hunt. The song that describes my actions which would be the moment a Tiger clamps his jaws down on his prey. It would Have to be "God Smack, Temptation" when I've got a Asian cutie in my grips she knows she ain't going know where till I'm done. Like I said it was just some bull shit article but I try to learn from what I read. Good luck out there guys be careful.

  14. #8570

    Spot on

    Agreed. I know we have common interest area. I still remember the plece I visited recommended by you in Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Your point was brought up many times in the past when there were so many places to go to and offering so many services that JJ had to create JJ's list to keep track of who and what level of service. I personally stopped going to strip clubs way back because after paying the entry fee, over priced drinks, over priced table dances then a way over priced service the total was just too much. Spend an hour in a quiet room getting a massage popping a nut then go get a drink afterwards. As far as sharing UTR info, if it's shared then it's not UTR "However" PM are our friend. I think the standard rates are common knowledge among the gang. Where the providers are conning some is when they say they will pull their shirt up for an extra whatever. Don't pay it that's a bullshit ripoff. Most of these girls speak better English than you think when it comes to money. If they are a hard ass with their service just say NO too expensive I'll keep my cash you just Massage. Most will re-negotiate. It's a win win win she learns a lesson, the next guy may get a better deal, you walk out with your cash. It's not a situation of trying to be cheap it's just what you said there are standard prices so let's stick to them. And don't pay any bullshit like another 20 or 40 to pull up a shirt to see some tiny tits. Now if they are DD's I might be tempted LOL.

  15. #8569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1197

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting VA beach. PM'd some SMs there for good spot and also read their old post. Smart thing they do is, they decided not to pay more than standard prices. 40,50 and 80 for additional Services. I think we have lost the touch here. Some people started paying higher than standard while back which made providers think they can ask anything and get away with it which they succeeded in. I know some of us pay 60,80 and 120. I stopped going to these places due to this fact. I book a nice providers who will rub and some of them do give good massage. No drama, no cam issue, no PD BS, no negotiation, no unhappy face even after paying them etc etc etc. And those who think can advise me for its a hit or miss and some kind of adventure, you have better options and chances in clubs than AMPs. So please keep that advise to your self. And if you have UTRs share here, life is too short to keep secrets to your self in hobby. United should we stand.
    Your point was brought up many times in the past when there were so many places to go to and offering so many services that JJ had to create JJ's list to keep track of who and what level of service. I personally stopped going to strip clubs way back because after paying the entry fee, over priced drinks, over priced table dances then a way over priced service the total was just too much. Spend an hour in a quiet room getting a massage popping a nut then go get a drink afterwards. As far as sharing UTR info, if it's shared then it's not UTR "However" PM are our friend. I think the standard rates are common knowledge among the gang. Where the providers are conning some is when they say they will pull their shirt up for an extra whatever. Don't pay it that's a bullshit ripoff. Most of these girls speak better English than you think when it comes to money. If they are a hard ass with their service just say NO too expensive I'll keep my cash you just Massage. Most will re-negotiate. It's a win win win she learns a lesson, the next guy may get a better deal, you walk out with your cash. It's not a situation of trying to be cheap it's just what you said there are standard prices so let's stick to them. And don't pay any bullshit like another 20 or 40 to pull up a shirt to see some tiny tits. Now if they are DD's I might be tempted LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape