Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1852

    Ashley / Cindy in Millville

    Was in the area and decided to pay her a visit. Not the best place to host, but it worked. Met me at the door wearing matching panties and a bra. Paid the donation, Onto the bed for some BBBJ then covered doggie. Done and out the door. Cute chick, I love the tiny ones.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/082202137710

  2. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKimble  [View Original Post]
    BD Lindsay. Wow she died in 2013. If you're going to mention her then I guess we should mention the rest of that crew. They all had the same pimp. Kelly Martin, ceejay, Mandy, jalicia, seductive Christina, kaylee (different girl than Kayleigh) and on and on. Two are dead and one is in jail (that I know of).
    I blew loads in every single one of them LOL.

  3. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once last year. She was good. Her pics don't look real in the ad but they are def her and probably recent. She just has a terrible old phone and is a little hesitant with getting a new one (this was a huge topic of convo when I saw her). Only thing I wasn't crazy about was she never took her bra off. She said that she doesn't do that for some reason. But I'd would see her again. She was down for anything.
    She down for anal?

  4. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    It's Paige I do not know why the guy referred to her as molly.
    Oh shit! My bad. I just noticed that. I also meant to say 100 for hh not 100 for he. LOL.

  5. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiktaktoe75  [View Original Post]
    The ad is for Paige. Is Molly her alternate name? Paige has some reviews on here.
    It's Paige I do not know why the guy referred to her as molly.

  6. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review I tried to see her last month I contacted her she didn't respond until an hour and half later I asked some questions she never replied back now I know what type of service she provides I'll see her in a few weeks.
    The ad is for Paige. Is Molly her alternate name? Paige has some reviews on here.

  7. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Just had a date with Molly and it was great. She looks just like her pics and is very friendly. She has a great body and a nice round booty. Everything was cover but she did say BBBJ was extra, and eating was allowed. Nice clean room and she smelled great. Damage was 100 for he and I will definitely repeat. Really glad I found her cause I was staring to give up on this hobby after all the monsters and bad service I've been getting lately.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/512856910151
    I saw her once last year. She was good. Her pics don't look real in the ad but they are def her and probably recent. She just has a terrible old phone and is a little hesitant with getting a new one (this was a huge topic of convo when I saw her). Only thing I wasn't crazy about was she never took her bra off. She said that she doesn't do that for some reason. But I'd would see her again. She was down for anything.

  8. #1845

    My next target

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Just had a date with Molly and it was great. She looks just like her pics and is very friendly. She has a great body and a nice round booty. Everything was cover but she did say BBBJ was extra, and eating was allowed. Nice clean room and she smelled great. Damage was 100 for he and I will definitely repeat. Really glad I found her cause I was staring to give up on this hobby after all the monsters and bad service I've been getting lately.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/512856910151
    Thanks for the review I tried to see her last month I contacted her she didn't respond until an hour and half later I asked some questions she never replied back now I know what type of service she provides I'll see her in a few weeks.

  9. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKimble  [View Original Post]
    BD Lindsay. Wow she died in 2013. If you're going to mention her then I guess we should mention the rest of that crew. They all had the same pimp. Kelly Martin, ceejay, Mandy, jalicia, seductive Christina, kaylee (different girl than Kayleigh) and on and on. Two are dead and one is in jail (that I know of)
    Yes, I remember those girls, what happened with Christina?

  10. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by SnjGuy33  [View Original Post]
    https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...f/025760813326

    So I pulled the trigger on "bluesky" today then afterwards I wanted to pull the trigger with a gun in my mouth. I had a feeling I knew what I was getting into but I was mistaken. Clearly a woman that enjoys her meth I headed over to the golden luck for a 40 b&g. The room smelled like a mixture of smoke and bad choices. This is the kind of provider where you just keep your eyes closed and think happy thoughts. She had me text before I got there so her pimp could leave. She offers bare services for rock bottom prices but given her looking like the cryptkeeper I used a cover. Nothing special to note about the BJ. She is very emaciated and it looks like her hair is falling out. I was started to role play in my head I was getting sucked off by a zombie. So I finished up and left. She was pleasant but her eyes are dead and if she doesn't get off the junk she will be too soon.

    Recommendation: Hard pass.
    I haven't seen her but was tempted on a day that there weren't many girls posting. Ultimately didn't do it because of the pictures. I mean these girls usually post the best pics that they can take. Like the best angles and everything. If a girl looks like the "cryptkeeper" in a pic that they posted, then they probably look like that or worse in person. But again, I was close to seeing her too so thanks for the report.

  11. #1842

    Got to be some type BS goin on

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    Some girl Fiona and another advertise out of Malaga with that number. They both claim to be "thicker than a snicker. " If Fiona is real I'm all over it, show me tiny titties and a slim waist and my senses fail. But she doesn't answer my texts. I did reverse image search on Fiona's pics & nothing came up. Now this is the 3rd girl with that number.

    1st girl: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/781470214225.

    Fiona: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/044086526191.
    Called her Sunday am she did respond with text me only I have boost mobile lmao after 17 text messages with not even a screw-off reply oh and another 6-7 messgs on Monday & nothing yeah Big red flag for me!! Good Luck & stay safe.

  12. #1841

    Sexy Molly

    Just had a date with Molly and it was great. She looks just like her pics and is very friendly. She has a great body and a nice round booty. Everything was cover but she did say BBBJ was extra, and eating was allowed. Nice clean room and she smelled great. Damage was 100 for he and I will definitely repeat. Really glad I found her cause I was staring to give up on this hobby after all the monsters and bad service I've been getting lately.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/512856910151

  13. #1840

    Most entertaining review I've read in months

    Bravo my friend for taking a bad situation and saving others from the grief of a bad choice and doing it with flair!

    Quote Originally Posted by SnjGuy33  [View Original Post]
    https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...f/025760813326

    So I pulled the trigger on "bluesky" today then afterwards I wanted to pull the trigger with a gun in my mouth. I had a feeling I knew what I was getting into but I was mistaken. Clearly a woman that enjoys her meth I headed over to the golden luck for a 40 b&g. The room smelled like a mixture of smoke and bad choices. This is the kind of provider where you just keep your eyes closed and think happy thoughts. She had me text before I got there so her pimp could leave. She offers bare services for rock bottom prices but given her looking like the cryptkeeper I used a cover. Nothing special to note about the BJ. She is very emaciated and it looks like her hair is falling out. I was started to role play in my head I was getting sucked off by a zombie. So I finished up and left. She was pleasant but her eyes are dead and if she doesn't get off the junk she will be too soon.

    Recommendation: Hard pass.

  14. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner856  [View Original Post]
    This looks to good to be true in Millville. I will find out more soon. Anybody tried her yet?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/044382238009
    Some girl Fiona and another advertise out of Malaga with that number. They both claim to be "thicker than a snicker. " If Fiona is real I'm all over it, show me tiny titties and a slim waist and my senses fail. But she doesn't answer my texts. I did reverse image search on Fiona's pics & nothing came up. Now this is the 3rd girl with that number.

    1st girl: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/781470214225.

    Fiona: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/044086526191.

  15. #1838

    Ceejay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy that its been that long already. I never saw Lindsay but I remember speaking to her on the phone and she seemed really cool. When I first heard about her death I was shocked.

    Anyone know what happened to Ceejay?
    Ceejay retired two years ago. I remember when she first started nice and pretty. Anybody remember Anna the pleasure provider?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape