rubmaps
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 178
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #178

    Not GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyGrabber  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a visit with one? I've seen her on STG and I'm a kinda curious.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/901488971924
    Never saw this one but her rates are fairly high for what seems like a non GFE experience. Plus her looks don't really justify the donation at least for me.

  2. #177

    Why don't . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyGrabber  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a visit with one? I've seen her on STG and I'm a kinda curious.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/901488971924
    You make an appointment and report back with the details and help us out?

  3. #176

    redhead & inquiry

    Anyone have a visit with one? I've seen her on STG and I'm a kinda curious.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/901488971924

  4. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday. 150 for Hh. Everything covered. She was easy to make plans with and had an incall which was easy to find. Cute ass and friendly personality. The sex itself was a little mechanical, but I still got what I wanted!
    I'll be going for the half hour not giving up an hour donation for robot service Lmao.

  5. #174

    Nikolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Commodore  [View Original Post]
    This.

    She said no GFE before meeting. Rates too high and tried to upsell certain services. Reminds me of Kate (redhead).
    I saw her yesterday. 150 for Hh. Everything covered. She was easy to make plans with and had an incall which was easy to find. Cute ass and friendly personality. The sex itself was a little mechanical, but I still got what I wanted!

  6. #173

    Any info?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/669553069294

    I've been looking at her ad for a few weeks now and the pictures are always changing, sometimes a spinner sometimes voluptuous. Any idea on which person you are going to meet when you see her? Thanks.

  7. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but the first review is the more likely one to expect and it's probably going to be as good as it gets. The cute ones always think that just showing up should be enough and for a lot of guys it is.
    This.

    She said no GFE before meeting. Rates too high and tried to upsell certain services. Reminds me of Kate (redhead).

  8. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    She has two reviews one is good and the other review a little bad I like the good review.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nickolin...ic-city-399427

    The second and third picture are the second review had to screenshot twice because review is a long one
    YMMV but the first review is the more likely one to expect and it's probably going to be as good as it gets. The cute ones always think that just showing up should be enough and for a lot of guys it is.

  9. #170

    Nickolina Noelle

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    She has two reviews one is good and the other review a little bad I like the good review.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nickolin...ic-city-399427

    The second and third picture are the second review had to screenshot twice because review is a long one
    She uses several different names and phone numbers in her ads and several different pictures. It's her in the pictures, though some were obviously taken when she was younger. There are a few reviews on this site also. Those are mixed as well. I saw her about a week ago. Probably about 30, though the ad says 22. My experience was closer to the first picture in your post. A little higher priced, but it was outcall. She arrived in about 40 minutes and texted a couple of times to keep me posted on her progress. Was clean and made-up and pleasant to talk to. CBJ and CFS were unrushed, but also unenthusiatic and not vocal at all.

    http://jersey-shore.skipthegames.com...y/117970499228

  10. #169

    Nickolina Raven reviews

    She has two reviews one is good and the other review a little bad I like the good review.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nickolin...ic-city-399427

    The second and third picture are the second review had to screenshot twice because review is a long one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200112-182725.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200112-182830.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200112-182837.jpg‎  

  11. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I always do a check I really do not like if there's another Chick in the room either sometimes the provider female friend act kind of stupid according to some reviews I've seen.
    Yea I know I should've left but I wasn't thinking with the right head. I figured that since I went through all that trouble to get there I might at well go through with it. I won't be making that mistake again. I don't want anyone else in the room guy or girl that's why I told her to get the other guy out of there or I'm leaving. Too many things can go wrong with another person in the room. If they insist on staying in the room I always walk away.

  12. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    First thing I do after the welcome / cop check is check the bathroom and behind the curtain if it is closed. If there's a guy in there I'm outa there with the quickness. I'm ok if there's another girl / partner in there but not a guy. Although if there's a girl I make sure I place my things in plain view and as far from the bathroom as possible.
    I always do a check I really do not like if there's another Chick in the room either sometimes the provider female friend act kind of stupid according to some reviews I've seen.

  13. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter41  [View Original Post]
    I was out in AC a few weekends ago for the fights. Saw only one decent looking girl out walking so I decided to set something up with Roxy after seeing her ads. At first she wouldn't answer her phone and she took forever texting me back. I'm talking like half hour between each text. When we finally set everything up she called me to give me her hotel. When I got to her hotel she flaked on me. I waited in the parking lots for about half hour and called and texted her a few times but heard nothing so I just decided to call it a night. I woke up the next day and saw that she texted me back a few hours later giving me some bs excuse about falling asleep and that she wanted to make it up to me. Against my better judgement I decided to give her another shot. Same bs as the night before with her taking a long time to answer each text. When I got to her hotel she went dark again. She finally called me back about 20 min later as I'm about to leave. I figured since I went through all this trouble I might as well see her. When I got to her room I almost didn't recognize her when she opened the door. Maybe its because it was in the early afternoon but she looked like she just got out of bed. She didn't have any makeup on and she was a lot bigger than her pics borderline BBW. I could deal with thick girls if their body still tight but she had lots of cellulite all over her ass thighs and stomach. I should've left right then but I wasn't thinking with the right head so I went ahead with it anyway. She had a black guy in the room with her too. At first he wanted to wait in the bathroom but I told her that he had to leave or I'm walking out. Eventually he left and drove off and we got down to it. Her CBJ skills was ok but I've had better from girls on the streets. After a quick BJ she laid back and opened her legs and that's when things really went downhill. She just laid there like a starfish and used her legs to prevent me from going deep. She wouldn't let me pull her legs up to pound her deep and was bitching and refused every time I told her to get in another position. I knew I wasn't going to cum like this and finally I got her to flip around and pounded her out in lazy doggie til I nutted. As with every girl YMMV but I won't be seeing her again and definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone here.
    Sorry you got burned Peter. Kinda figured the other review wasn't straight.

  14. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Bro you should've walked away when you saw the guy in the room also the way she was communicating was a sign not to deal with her 100% red flag. I will not be taking a leap of faith thank you for the review.
    First thing I do after the welcome / cop check is check the bathroom and behind the curtain if it is closed. If there's a guy in there I'm outa there with the quickness. I'm ok if there's another girl / partner in there but not a guy. Although if there's a girl I make sure I place my things in plain view and as far from the bathroom as possible.

  15. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter41  [View Original Post]
    I was out in AC a few weekends ago for the fights. Saw only one decent looking girl out walking so I decided to set something up with Roxy after seeing her ads. At first she wouldn't answer her phone and she took forever texting me back. I'm talking like half hour between each text. When we finally set everything up she called me to give me her hotel. When I got to her hotel she flaked on me. I waited in the parking lots for about half hour and called and texted her a few times but heard nothing so I just decided to call it a night. I woke up the next day and saw that she texted me back a few hours later giving me some bs excuse about falling asleep and that she wanted to make it up to me. Against my better judgement I decided to give her another shot. Same bs as the night before with her taking a long time to answer each text. When I got to her hotel she went dark again. She finally called me back about 20 min later as I'm about to leave. I figured since I went through all this trouble I might as well see her. When I got to her room I almost didn't recognize her when she opened the door. Maybe its because it was in the early afternoon but she looked like she just got out of bed. She didn't have any makeup on and she was a lot bigger than her pics borderline BBW. I could deal with thick girls if their body still tight but she had lots of cellulite all over her ass thighs and stomach. I should've left right then but I wasn't thinking with the right head so I went ahead with it anyway. She had a black guy in the room with her too. At first he wanted to wait in the bathroom but I told her that he had to leave or I'm walking out. Eventually he left and drove off and we got down to it. Her CBJ skills was ok but I've had better from girls on the streets. After a quick BJ she laid back and opened her legs and that's when things really went downhill. She just laid there like a starfish and used her legs to prevent me from going deep. She wouldn't let me pull her legs up to pound her deep and was bitching and refused every time I told her to get in another position. I knew I wasn't going to cum like this and finally I got her to flip around and pounded her out in lazy doggie til I nutted. As with every girl YMMV but I won't be seeing her again and definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone here.
    Bro you should've walked away when you saw the guy in the room also the way she was communicating was a sign not to deal with her 100% red flag. I will not be taking a leap of faith thank you for the review.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape