Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 526 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7886

    Miss Tay

    Saw Miss Tay the other day and had an awesome time! True GFE with a gorgeous and friendly provider. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FOV, CG, and K9 were all enjoyed. If you haven't seen her I highly recommend contacting her and treat her well boys.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/195740514684

  2. #7885

    Jasmine aka Jasmin aka Black Caribbean - 30 yr old

    Pictures of her Ads are attached to her reviews in this forum. Use Search Thread and search for "Jasmine".

    Quote Originally Posted by Grmojo  [View Original Post]
    I think she took her ads down. I got the password from Monger01.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    Link to her AD?

  3. #7884

    Asian Providers

    Three asian providers come to mind (see links below). All 3 have reviews in this forum. Search for their reviews using the "Search Thread" which is located towards the upper right portion of this page.

    Asian Jade: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/811913672540

    Katana: https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...ana-194018/de?

    Lena aka Lina: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/980061097184

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping to meet this one, once the COVID-19 fears ease up a bit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katana
    Quote Originally Posted by WanToBe  [View Original Post]
    If you find one let me know been looking also.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnPsychotic  [View Original Post]
    I am sure this is a long shot but, does anyone know of a cute Asian that I could have a dream with?

  4. #7883

    Loving Laurie - 50 yr old

    Thanks for info on Laurie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Location is close to Croton Dam.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyInGR  [View Original Post]
    Yes, lives way up in Whitehall I believe. Face makes her look much older and was only expecting a BBBJ but got a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    What I meant to say is I drove up to Newaygo and she blew off the appointment, I first report I wrote was without my reading glasses on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    Set up appointment with Laurie agreed on a time and day. Drove from SE side of Grand rapids When arrived at the time of appointment Did answer her phone or knock on the door.

    Waited for a 1/2. No call or text.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/778913977867
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-05-27_16-35-00.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-35-09.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-35-16.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-35-20.jpg‎  

  5. #7882

    Lalaa - 24 yr old

    Thanks for reporting back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    You saved yourself money. I've seen her before. She looked a hot mess and was rushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Lalaa is a complete waste of time. First started to set up a dream with her around 3. She doesn't bother to reply until 5:45. Then comes in with an attitude. Definitely wouldn't waste my time with this one. 5 thumbs down LOL.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/960422604234
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-05-27_16-31-25.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-32-40.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-32-49.jpg‎   MTIzODY2ZmRmMzQ5YWI1MTc1OWQxNDFhY2E2MGVlNWZiOTNjZg.jpg‎   MTM5ODMyMjcxMTM2ZDIyOTM2NmNmZGFkYTQ1MGQzNGZhYmU4ZjY.jpg‎  

    MTQ2MDAxZTQ5NDAwNDViN2NiYmVjMDhmMjFjOGRiYzE2ODE5MQ.jpg‎   MzEzMjg4MWYxMTc4MWZjNDVhNzUxZGI0ZGM1N2VlMzhmYTgxOA.jpg‎   NjIyMzcwNzVmZmIyZTNkZGE5OTRjNzM3MzRhNTQ4Y2FmNGYxNw.jpg‎  

  6. #7881

    Jazzy - 24 yr old = AVOID

    Thanks for reporting back.

    AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader first time poster. First I'd like to give a thank you to everyone for showing the younger generations how to approach the hobby in a smart way. I know I only have myself to blame but this is the first time that I paid for goods and not received. Tried setting up appointment for BBBJCIM which her ad first stated. She then told me is was a mistake she didn't mean to had those options. Said oh well and then saw her post a again after fixing with the options again showing she offers. Tried my luck again and she said nope. Asked about videos she was selling. Personally if not too expensive I have no problem buying videos. Agreed to $25 and after almost a week of me asking of she had made the video yet she finally said yes but then doubled the price. Told her no thank you no video is worth $50. Agreed on the original $25 and against my better judgement I sent via cashapp and then crickets. Again only myself to blame for such a rookie mistake.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/039219833386
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-05-27_16-25-19.jpg‎   2020-05-27_16-25-24.jpg‎   37219799.jpg‎   37219800.jpg‎   37219801.jpg‎  

    grand-rapids-female-escorts_640870_2342624-m.jpeg‎   grand-rapids-female-escorts_640870_2372937-m.jpeg‎   grand-rapids-female-escorts_640870_2373346-m.jpeg‎   grand-rapids-female-escorts_640870_2373444-m.jpeg‎   ODYwNzIzZDBlYjQyMTNiODk1YzM3ZDUwOTVhYjYwMDc3YTNk.jpg‎  


  7. #7880

    Anyone know?


  8. #7879

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn1921  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here but can anyone give me any info on this chick. I made arrangements with her. Wondering if I should go through.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/erotic-...60119-40406886
    The pictures are of Bibi Jones, so if you go through with it that's not who you will find on the other side of the door. I see the ads says pay pal or something else, don't pay upfront because you will get ripped off. I wouldn't go because of the fake pics. There's a newbie guide on here but I don't remember where it's at. I'm sure someone else will chime in and point it out to you where to find it, read it then read it again and then follow it and you will be ok.

  9. #7878

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    Link to her AD?
    I think she took her ads down. I got the password from Monger01.

  10. #7877

    Dorothy

    I'm new here but can anyone give me any info on this chick. I made arrangements with her. Wondering if I should go through.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/erotic-...60119-40406886

  11. #7876

    Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodguyinGR  [View Original Post]
    Yes, lives way up in Whitehall I believe. Face makes her look much older and was only expecting a BBBJ but got a lot more.
    Location is close to Croton Dam.

  12. #7875

    Didn't miss anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Lalaa is a complete waste of time. First started to set up a dream with her around 3. She doesn't bother to reply until 5:45. Then comes in with an attitude. Definitely wouldn't waste my time with this one. 5 thumbs down LOL.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/960422604234
    You saved yourself money. I've seen her before. She looked a hot mess and was rushed.

  13. #7874

    Easy way to get her back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader first time poster. First I'd like to give a thank you to everyone for showing the younger generations how to approach the hobby in a smart way. I know I only have myself to blame but this is the first time that I paid for goods and not received. Tried setting up appointment for BBBJCIM which her ad first stated. She then told me is was a mistake she didn't mean to had those options. Said oh well and then saw her post a again after fixing with the options again showing she offers. Tried my luck again and she said nope. Asked about videos she was selling. Personally if not too expensive I have no problem buying videos. Agreed to $25 and after almost a week of me asking of she had made the video yet she finally said yes but then doubled the price. Told her no thank you no video is worth $50. Agreed on the original $25 and against my better judgement I sent via cashapp and then crickets. Again only myself to blame for such a rookie mistake.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/039219833386
    She does outcalls so use a different # and send her on an outcall as far as she is willing to go. Obviously no one would be there once she arrives.

  14. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    This cutie had decent communication but wouldn't take appointment for the next day. She provided confirmation selfie so it's definitely her. I don't recognize her but she did appear to post a duo with Bone Babe before. Current ad and old duo link provider in case anyone has more intel. I may try to catch her one afternoon.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/032163394021

    https://traverse-city.skipthegames.c...o/504444427755
    Let me know how it goes?

  15. #7872

    Best in Town

    This cutie had decent communication but wouldn't take appointment for the next day. She provided confirmation selfie so it's definitely her. I don't recognize her but she did appear to post a duo with Bone Babe before. Current ad and old duo link provider in case anyone has more intel. I may try to catch her one afternoon.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/032163394021

    https://traverse-city.skipthegames.c...o/504444427755

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape