Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 863
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #863

    Ad vs Post

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/366017487851

    Above is the "ad" on STG.

    A "post" is what you're reading now. We didn't say anyone on here posted any misinformation.

    What I said is that whoever is putting the ads up was saying things in the ad that we're not my personal experience.

    When I asked a couple of them what the deal was, they both had the exact same story. Different girls, different towns, different ages, same exact story.

    My last post on here said that this guy was telling everyone that Jenny is pregnant, but she's been telling everyone, so I don't see the point.

    And to answer someone's question, yes Jenny has a boyfriend (presumably the father) but no one that I've seen has posted that he has ever had a encounter w / him.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    What negative ads? Name them and the provider? Your a liar! I've been on here for 8-9 years trying to help others from being scammed as I have been. You are on your own from now on. Good luck. Fools.

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I have proof of the scam. And if I show you are wrong I get to kick you in the balls as hard as I can. Deal?
    What are you like 9 yrs old?

  3. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I never met Jenny moron.
    Does she have a boyfriend hanging around?

  4. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    And it's not like Jenny's hiding the fact that she's pregnant; she tells you!

    Thanks guy for stating the obvious!
    I never met Jenny moron.

  5. #859
    And it's not like Jenny's hiding the fact that she's pregnant; she tells you!

    Thanks guy for stating the obvious!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    I agree, seems like a creepy stalker posting negative posts because he's being ignored.

  6. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    I agree, seems like a creepy stalker posting negative posts because he's being ignored.
    I have proof of the scam. And if I show you are wrong I get to kick you in the balls as hard as I can. Deal?

  7. #857

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm not white knighting, just callin them likes I sees them.

    I have seen 4 different girls before this guy has the negative ads. And nothing in those ads were my experience.

    I asked 2 of the girls about it & they both said that it's this creepy guy who sees them & stalks them. This creeps them out, understandably so they refuse to see him anymore & block his number.

    Example: I've seen Jenny's boyfriend, but he has Never interacted w / me & now I don't ever see him at all.

    \12484_.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    I agree, seems like a creepy stalker posting negative posts because he's being ignored.
    What negative ads? Name them and the provider? Your a liar! I've been on here for 8-9 years trying to help others from being scammed as I have been. You are on your own from now on. Good luck. Fools.

  8. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm not white knighting, just callin them likes I sees them.

    I have seen 4 different girls before this guy has the negative ads. And nothing in those ads were my experience.

    I asked 2 of the girls about it & they both said that it's this creepy guy who sees them & stalks them. This creeps them out, understandably so they refuse to see him anymore & block his number.

    Example: I've seen Jenny's boyfriend, but he has Never interacted w / me & now I don't ever see him at all.

    \12484_.
    I agree, seems like a creepy stalker posting negative posts because he's being ignored.

  9. #855

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm not white knighting, just callin them likes I sees them.

    I have seen 4 different girls before this guy has the negative ads. And nothing in those ads were my experience.

    I asked 2 of the girls about it & they both said that it's this creepy guy who sees them & stalks them. This creeps them out, understandably so they refuse to see him anymore & block his number.

    Example: I've seen Jenny's boyfriend, but he has Never interacted w / me & now I don't ever see him at all.

    \12484_.
    There have been many reports up here about girls who would put guys off and those girls never ripped me off but I don't come on here and tell people that the other person is lying or making stuff up these girls are all full of s* they lie all the time if you believe the things they say dude then you're going to get ripped off pretty easily what I put up here there's nothing false or I wouldn't even put it up here I have no reason to none I don't care to go see this girl she ripped me off it's over and done would you go on and on as if your word is fact you know nothing.

  10. #854
    I'm not white knighting, just callin them likes I sees them.

    I have seen 4 different girls before this guy has the negative ads. And nothing in those ads were my experience.

    I asked 2 of the girls about it & they both said that it's this creepy guy who sees them & stalks them. This creeps them out, understandably so they refuse to see him anymore & block his number.

    Example: I've seen Jenny's boyfriend, but he has Never interacted w / me & now I don't ever see him at all.

    \12484_.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Someone definitely has a problem with Jenn being pregnant. Hey, if you don't want to be with a pregnant girl. Don't Go!
    And, she does have a boyfriend, or at least did when she told me.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/366017487851

  11. #853

    Someone has a problem with Jenn being pregnant

    Someone definitely has a problem with Jenn being pregnant. Hey, if you don't want to be with a pregnant girl. Don't Go!
    And, she does have a boyfriend, or at least did when she told me.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/366017487851

  12. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? The pics and add seems too good to be true. The # seems to be app-based.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/226619481423
    Recent discussions on Lowell general and escort reports.

  13. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting with this one. Seems nice, but refuses to send any additional pics. Never a good sign in my experience. Still curious if anyone's seen her.
    Agreed. I don't demand a bunch of extra pics, just ask for 1 (or 2 at most) to verify the girl is for real and the one from the ads. When they won't send a single other one, it's a big red flag. When they immediately get defensive and even confrontational when you politely ask, it's a HUGE red flag, both to whether they are for real, and in general to their attitude if you were to meet them even if they were real.

    For what it's worth, my best actual in person experiences were always the girls who were friendly over text and provided one or two images with no issues.

  14. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting with this one. Seems nice, but refuses to send any additional pics. Never a good sign in my experience. Still curious if anyone's seen her.

  15. #849

    Tried looking back for Lexie's contact info

    Couldn't find it. Could somebody message me her contact info?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape