Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1281

    Russian Jane

    Does anyone remember Jane that used to work at Amma in Bethesda? Used to get amazing service from her years back, but she disappeared. I called Amma a bit ago and they said she died. Does anyone know if that's true or what the story is? And if she's really gone, is there an equivalent super busty Russian provider in the area?

  2. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBroker  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to contact. Any idea where she is?
    I saw an ad on AL and AS for a Martina a couple days ago but now they are gone. Maybe she has reached a critical mass of clients and don't need the visibility anymore.

  3. #1279

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBoner  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out Martina. I wanted an actual massage & to leave happy. Average looking woman you would see everyday while at the grocery store but has a fat ass & some legit massage skills. It's def a step up in talent from the AMP. Didn't get a sense of her massage potential either.

    Towards the end she asked if I wanted jr massaged too? No brainer. Interesting thing is there was actual massage technique during the HE as opposed to jack hammering it. Blew into her hands.

    She added these little kisses here & there during the massage like the back of my head when I was face down, my butt cheek, top of my thigh, & jr's head after the release.

    Paid for an hour but was out probably 45-50 minutes. Could see myself giving her another shot but for 30 min. I don't reckon tipping is neccasry since she's independent & price is all inclusive.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...148093327.html
    Been trying to contact. Any idea where she is?

  4. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    Good review, can you post her pricing for 30 and 60 minute sessions. Thanks.
    $ for 30 min and $. 4 for hr.

  5. #1277

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBoner  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out Martina. I wanted an actual massage & to leave happy. Average looking woman you would see everyday while at the grocery store but has a fat ass & some legit massage skills. It's def a step up in talent from the AMP. Didn't get a sense of her massage potential either.

    Towards the end she asked if I wanted jr massaged too? No brainer. Interesting thing is there was actual massage technique during the HE as opposed to jack hammering it. Blew into her hands.

    She added these little kisses here & there during the massage like the back of my head when I was face down, my butt cheek, top of my thigh, & jr's head after the release.

    Paid for an hour but was out probably 45-50 minutes. Could see myself giving her another shot but for 30 min. I don't reckon tipping is neccasry since she's independent & price is all inclusive.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...148093327.html
    Any otc / utc roaming? Included rate?

  6. #1276

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBoner  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out Martina. I wanted an actual massage & to leave happy. Average looking woman you would see everyday while at the grocery store but has a fat ass & some legit massage skills. It's def a step up in talent from the AMP. Didn't get a sense of her massage potential either.

    Towards the end she asked if I wanted jr massaged too? No brainer. Interesting thing is there was actual massage technique during the HE as opposed to jack hammering it. Blew into her hands.

    She added these little kisses here & there during the massage like the back of my head when I was face down, my butt cheek, top of my thigh, & jr's head after the release.

    Paid for an hour but was out probably 45-50 minutes. Could see myself giving her another shot but for 30 min. I don't reckon tipping is neccasry since she's independent & price is all inclusive.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...148093327.html
    Good review, can you post her pricing for 30 and 60 minute sessions. Thanks.

  7. #1275

    Martina of AH

    Decided to try out Martina. I wanted an actual massage & to leave happy. Average looking woman you would see everyday while at the grocery store but has a fat ass & some legit massage skills. It's def a step up in talent from the AMP. Didn't get a sense of her massage potential either.

    Towards the end she asked if I wanted jr massaged too? No brainer. Interesting thing is there was actual massage technique during the HE as opposed to jack hammering it. Blew into her hands.

    She added these little kisses here & there during the massage like the back of my head when I was face down, my butt cheek, top of my thigh, & jr's head after the release.

    Paid for an hour but was out probably 45-50 minutes. Could see myself giving her another shot but for 30 min. I don't reckon tipping is neccasry since she's independent & price is all inclusive.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...148093327.html

  8. #1274

    Luba. Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I met Luba in the mid-to-late 1990's at another place in Silver Spring on Georgia Avenue. I think it was called Sense of Europe. I don't recall if she ever worked at the place closer to 16th Street. That was before she went out on her own.

    For anyone wanting more info on her, there's plenty available by searching the forum. I haven't seen her in years. Keep in mind she's an older provider with a limited menu.
    I remember Luba from years back too. Really professional level massage. Very good HJ with both hands. She takes out her breasts for you to play with. BUT her looks are average and she is a big woman. So she is a mixed bag. Great massage and HJ but not much to look at.

  9. #1273

    She's been around for a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert25  [View Original Post]
    Luba is still around, from a place up Georgia Ave. Near Best Buy.
    I met Luba in the mid-to-late 1990's at another place in Silver Spring on Georgia Avenue. I think it was called Sense of Europe. I don't recall if she ever worked at the place closer to 16th Street. That was before she went out on her own.

    For anyone wanting more info on her, there's plenty available by searching the forum. I haven't seen her in years. Keep in mind she's an older provider with a limited menu.

  10. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the old Eastern European MP located in an office building near the intersection of Georgia Avenue & 16th Street, that place closed roughly 20 years ago.
    Luba is still around, from a place up Georgia Ave. Near Best Buy.

  11. #1271

    Wheaton

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusip21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! What did she look like? Any roaming allowed? $100 include tip?
    I tipped extra. No pressure to tip at all.

  12. #1270

    Wheaton

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusip21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! What did she look like? Any roaming allowed? $100 include tip?
    She is heavy but not unsightly. Roaming is allowed. So far just OTC but I thinik that might get better.

  13. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBroker  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...154341227.html

    Visited here today. Small apartment in a high rise. Very clean, She wore a mask the whole time. Very nice massage. Well worth the $100 per hour.
    Thanks! What did she look like? Any roaming allowed? $100 include tip?

  14. #1268

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers  [View Original Post]
    You are new but here's basic protocol:

    (1) Read previous posts (take 10/15 minutes) go back a few months before lockdown, a lot of your questions will be answered before you even post them. (2) As you read the past years worth of posts you will see MOCo is a generally a ghost town. Explore the PG County Thread (3) If you want to get more info you are encouraged to venture out for yourself, risk some of your own money then report back. We all understand that no one wants to throw $$ away on a bad experience but that's part of the process. As with all things YMMV.
    This is good advice to all newbies, not just for Montgomery County but elsewhere.

    Not much has been happening in Montgomery for a number of years. Do your homework and see what you can find. Northern Virginia, where I'm based, is also a good place to look if you've got a car. We're currently in Phase 3 of reopening so the grass might be a little greener in some respects. However, the majority of our massage providers are Asians.

  15. #1267

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers  [View Original Post]
    You are new but here's basic protocol:

    (1) Read previous posts (take 10/15 minutes) go back a few months before lockdown, a lot of your questions will be answered before you even post them. (2) As you read the past years worth of posts you will see MOCo is a generally a ghost town. Explore the PG County Thread (3) If you want to get more info you are encouraged to venture out for yourself, risk some of your own money then report back. We all understand that no one wants to throw $$ away on a bad experience but that's part of the process. As with all things YMMV.
    Thanks for the heads up!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Rabbits Webcam


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape