Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3398

    Boy friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh2  [View Original Post]
    Aside from a break a couple years back, Jenna is ALWAYS here and has ALWAYS been here. Anyone with history on this board knows this. I have to keep hearing all these guys constantly rave about here. It's exhausting. I've seen her twice. Once way back before the chest tattoo and once when she came back on the scene I'm guessing 3 yrs ago. You can search her name here and you'll know she's a permanent fixture. In fact, she is unfortunately the most permanent fixture here. The other constant is guys here bitching about being stood up by her, but they ALWAYS go back. I may be the one guy who isn't in the fan club, but god knows she's been talked about here more than anyone and it's never stopped except for 2017-2018 (just a guess on the dates).

    That all said, welcome and thanks for sharing. At least you're trying to contribute, unlike most other rookies.
    That is the first time I heard she had a boyfriend. Seen a couple time always alone or I thought. Unless you are retired and have all the time in the world on your hands to wait she is way to big a hassle. I have had her text me out the blue to come see her and I drive and she goes silent.

  2. #3397

    Ms. Yummy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnah/58085097/

    Had a chance to see her this weekend. She is cute, sexy and thick. She is personable and easy to schedule with. Very affordable and has fun during the date. Pics are her in the ad. Definitely with her rates. Would see again.

  3. #3396

    A threat?

    Quote Originally Posted by JrPantryGuy  [View Original Post]
    . Try not to be a know it all jack ass next time cause I also see the cars and license plates posted up seeing those bitches.
    I've been watching this back and forth and it is amusing. But I hope that you're not floating a threat with the above comment.

    BTW, Jenna has been here for many years except for the 2 year vacation that she returned from in 2018.

    Try not to be so defensive. We all give each other some grief from time to time.

    * MOST IMPORTANTLY *

    DO NOT MAKE THREATS!
    Last edited by ManOfTheWood; Today at 08:28. Reason: spelling

  4. #3395
    Quote Originally Posted by JrPantryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Okay I guess I'll just ignore the fact that I work the front desk and heard her and her bf / handler discussing how much they enjoyed being back in ga. Just saying you can be a smart ass or you can appreciate that I know when the cops post up and bust as well cause they actually discuss it with us before.

    Hand. Try not to be a know it all jack ass next time cause I also see the cars and license plates posted up seeing those bitches.
    I'm not trying to be a know it all I'm trying to tell you that you're dealing with a con artist. You did drop some knowledge for everyone here. You’re right she has a boyfriend that sits outside her room while she's getting busy. Look for him outside riding around on her red scooter. Before she was at your 204/95 motel she was in Garden City. And before that she was in midtown at Extended Stay. If you want to be a detective, call that Extended Stay and ask the front desk why she was removed from the premises by the city's finest in November.

  5. #3394

    Hell no I will be back to work tomorrow geez

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    You win. Hope you don't take them all.
    But I'm feeling a little better Miss Columbus texted me today and said she will be up tomorrow for.

    A few days so I will be dropping my baby milk in her always a good time and talks while you feeding her. I've never lasted more than 10 minutes before my first pop with her never going on two years one time jr popped twice in 5 minutes so.

    https://savannah.skipthegames.com/fe...o/781456602790
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E8DE0928-82A6-4A0F-90C0-18111F84267F.jpg‎   40DFE98F-5BB3-4DAC-AF87-7CDF9EEF1F9F.jpg‎  

  6. #3393

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JrPantryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Okay I guess I'll just ignore the fact that I work the front desk and heard her and her bf / handler discussing how much they enjoyed being back in ga. Just saying you can be a smart ass or you can appreciate that I know when the cops post up and bust as well cause they actually discuss it with us before.

    Hand. Try not to be a know it all jack ass next time cause I also see the cars and license plates posted up seeing those bitches.
    Bro I appreciate your heads up info. Thank You!

  7. #3392

    204&95

    Quote Originally Posted by JrPantryGuy  [View Original Post]
    LEO's are hot af they've been posting up more than usual and even managed to grab a a girl staying at my hotel.
    Thanks for the heads up. I live around that area and was thinking about looking.

  8. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by JrPantryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Okay I guess I'll just ignore the fact that I work the front desk and heard her and her bf / handler discussing how much they enjoyed being back in ga. Just saying you can be a smart ass or you can appreciate that I know when the cops post up and bust as well cause they actually discuss it with us before.

    Hand. Try not to be a know it all jack ass next time cause I also see the cars and license plates posted up seeing those bitches.
    Aside from a break a couple years back, Jenna is ALWAYS here and has ALWAYS been here. Anyone with history on this board knows this. I have to keep hearing all these guys constantly rave about here. It's exhausting. I've seen her twice. Once way back before the chest tattoo and once when she came back on the scene I'm guessing 3 yrs ago. You can search her name here and you'll know she's a permanent fixture. In fact, she is unfortunately the most permanent fixture here. The other constant is guys here bitching about being stood up by her, but they ALWAYS go back. I may be the one guy who isn't in the fan club, but god knows she's been talked about here more than anyone and it's never stopped except for 2017-2018 (just a guess on the dates).

    That all said, welcome and thanks for sharing. At least you're trying to contribute, unlike most other rookies.

  9. #3390

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdtl43  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I advise you to go see her tonight because after I hit mega millions tonight she's going to be one of my 50 travel girls that I fuck when I get ready. She's young but head massage good cookie good nothing better than sweet beautiful chocolate riding.

    Jr. I'm in love she's gets better every time worth every leaf she charges. Some of you already know this but she made me cancel my appointment with two bunnies to feel that cookie that's right I had a date with two so that just let you know how I feel about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnah/57985663/
    You win. Hope you don't take them all.

  10. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by Myke61  [View Original Post]
    Is Pooler good or bad? I've see a couple of good ads.
    I like ruby Tuesday's salad bar on occasion. Oh you mean escorts.

    Many of these girls go between the 3 locations. I prefer midtown and Pooler to 95/204.

  11. #3388

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Habitual  [View Original Post]
    No my man I understand what you're saying completely. And I'm telling you that you're wrong. Just because she just checked into your 95/204 no tell motel doesn't mean she hasn't been at other ones scattered all over the city.
    Okay I guess I'll just ignore the fact that I work the front desk and heard her and her bf / handler discussing how much they enjoyed being back in ga. Just saying you can be a smart ass or you can appreciate that I know when the cops post up and bust as well cause they actually discuss it with us before.

    Hand. Try not to be a know it all jack ass next time cause I also see the cars and license plates posted up seeing those bitches.

  12. #3387

    Stay away from 204- and 95

    LEO's are hot af they've been posting up more than usual and even managed to grab a a girl staying at my hotel.

  13. #3386
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankMan2016  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her I know she is real and I seen a couple of bad reviews awhile back.
    Thank you for the answer back.

  14. #3385

    It's over she's moving with me

    Fellas I advise you to go see her tonight because after I hit mega millions tonight she's going to be one of my 50 travel girls that I fuck when I get ready. She's young but head massage good cookie good nothing better than sweet beautiful chocolate riding.

    Jr. I'm in love she's gets better every time worth every leaf she charges. Some of you already know this but she made me cancel my appointment with two bunnies to feel that cookie that's right I had a date with two so that just let you know how I feel about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnah/57985663/

  15. #3384
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape