Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 430 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6445

    Mary Kay aka MILF Reviewed by zomgb. 8 posts down.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattFl  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Mary Kay, s link.
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/695420069144
    Mary KAY is MILF

  2. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    How's it going fellas just got back from New York to have alittle fun in the sun. Got out of there just in time to miss the storm. Fuckkkkkthe beach today was much better then being in a foot of sludge down town Manhattan.

    Any way looking forward to some fun. Was hoping to hear that little China hottie maybe went to rehab and got her shit together but haven't seen any posts indicating that.

    I see. The usual suspects are all here with a few new contributors which is always welcome. So I'm looking at these 3 ladies wonder if there is amy updated intel.

    1. Jessy, ph ending 2873 . Looks hot and found a decent review or 2 . Any body been in there?

    2. MILF ending in 5969 Mary Kay looks a pretty hot little spinner (royal ray? You been there?) she texts a sexy game. And if I don't get any neg feed back on her is probably the one I touch down on tomorrow. Will report back on whoever I pound out.

    3. Dee dee ends in 8530 not much info but looks promising.

    Anyway I look forward to see some new providers and perhaps some old too.

    When in doubt get the fuck out.
    Do you have Mary Kay, s link.

  3. #6443

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her quite a lot actually. A ex favorite of mine. Amazing ass on that one. Stopped posting for some reason and relied on Erotic Monkey for clients. Don't know how well that worked for her. Saw her some months ago and stopped after she lost her shit with. Accused me of stealing. Its whatever now. I tried to find her post on them but no luck.
    My car detail guy saw Lexi about 5 weeks ago at a place off colonial. He said good oral skills but she's a mess of baby damage and thunder thighs. He also said Crystal and Roxanne are much much better. By far. Best 2 around. The little lesbian Jess in the duo is great if she was to go out on her own he would play with her a lot. His shop is over near Ramsey way and he's had a 50/50 experience there. One awesome and one not. Enjoy.

  4. #6442

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Mary kay??which is this one? Have link?
    MILF * * 5969 told me her name was Mary Kay.

  5. #6441

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Mary kay??which is this one? Have link?
    this one calls herself Shannon Iím checking her out now will post review on her later
    https://tosluts.com/forums/showthrea...Radiant-Hottie

  6. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    On this weeks' episode of find the guy who's about to squeal like a pig.
    Hard to keep communication.

    She is real.

    Looks like pics.

    Not for everyone but was good experience.

  7. #6439
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely CANNOT go wrong. Beautiful, classy, adorable. Not "White Knighting" - but damn. She is a welcome dose of sanity, consistency, and positive experience.

    Vettedrvr.
    I saw her once was a decent escort experience. She is GFE not PSE. Does BBBJ and CFS well, but not an open menu.

  8. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    How's it going fellas just got back from New York to have alittle fun in the sun. Got out of there just in time to miss the storm. Fuckkkkkthe beach today was much better then being in a foot of sludge down town Manhattan.

    Any way looking forward to some fun. Was hoping to hear that little China hottie maybe went to rehab and got her shit together but haven't seen any posts indicating that.

    I see. The usual suspects are all here with a few new contributors which is always welcome. So I'm looking at these 3 ladies wonder if there is amy updated intel.

    1. Jessy, ph ending 2873 . Looks hot and found a decent review or 2 . Any body been in there?

    2. MILF ending in 5969 Mary Kay looks a pretty hot little spinner (royal ray? You been there?) she texts a sexy game. And if I don't get any neg feed back on her is probably the one I touch down on tomorrow. Will report back on whoever I pound out.

    3. Dee dee ends in 8530 not much info but looks promising.

    Anyway I look forward to see some new providers and perhaps some old too.

    When in doubt get the fuck out.
    Mary kay??which is this one? Have link?

  9. #6437

    Go with confidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    I just got in town, and saw this one listed does anyone have any info on her.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/885959761866

    also this one.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/port-charlotte-crystal/228037357837
    Crystal is the best choice in this market. Attractive 40 something with a nice bod, cute face and service that is top notch. She can be difficult to schedule for all the reasons previously mentioned but is worth the effort.

  10. #6436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    How's it going fellas just got back from New York to have alittle fun in the sun. Got out of there just in time to miss the storm. Fuckkkkkthe beach today was much better then being in a foot of sludge down town Manhattan.

    Any way looking forward to some fun. Was hoping to hear that little China hottie maybe went to rehab and got her shit together but haven't seen any posts indicating that.

    I see. The usual suspects are all here with a few new contributors which is always welcome. So I'm looking at these 3 ladies wonder if there is amy updated intel.

    1. Jessy, ph ending 2873 . Looks hot and found a decent review or 2 . Any body been in there?

    2. MILF ending in 5969 Mary Kay looks a pretty hot little spinner (royal ray? You been there?) she texts a sexy game. And if I don't get any neg feed back on her is probably the one I touch down on tomorrow. Will report back on whoever I pound out.

    3. Dee dee ends in 8530 not much info but looks promising.

    Anyway I look forward to see some new providers and perhaps some old too.

    When in doubt get the fuck out.
    I've seen MILF one time when her daughter was advertising as well. She's gone now but MILF remains. She's so thin she won't take her top off. $. 6 was too steep to make her a regular so it was one and done. She's an ok chick and was fairly new to this 3-4 months ago.

    DeeDee is never on time but she's not a bad one. Pussy last time I saw her not the freshest but she's an ok chick. She was getting $. 25 but that was a bit back. I reported on it in here. She's not working out of the black guy's house anymore. She's up off palm beach now.

  11. #6435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by NorinRad  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if Belle Bombshell is still around in Ft. Myers / Cape Coral area? Phone ends with 0636 Been awhile since I've seen her, and haven't seen any reports? Thanks for any info.
    She was working at a grocery store and completely legit last time I ran into her. Haven't even seen her at the store in well over a year.

  12. #6434

    Crystal

    Haven't seen the first one but Crystal is very well reviewed on here. I personally have never had a bad experience with her. Only good ones. That said she has been a but difficult to get a ahold of as she tends to prefer to see her regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    I just got in town, and saw this one listed does anyone have any info on her.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/885959761866

    also this one.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/port-charlotte-crystal/228037357837

  13. #6433

    Ol Lexi

    Used to see her quite a lot actually. A ex favorite of mine. Amazing ass on that one. Stopped posting for some reason and relied on Erotic Monkey for clients. Don't know how well that worked for her. Saw her some months ago and stopped after she lost her shit with. Accused me of stealing. Its whatever now. I tried to find her post on them but no luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegusForeMen  [View Original Post]
    Hey, my mechanic stubbled upon this old ad. Is lexi still around and has anyone seen her before?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...2-off/33326696

  14. #6432

    And / A

    She made a small comeback a while a go and I managed to see her in that window, but it looks like back out of the game. Heard she's engaged actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorinRad  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if Belle Bombshell is still around in Ft. Myers / Cape Coral area? Phone ends with 0636 Been awhile since I've seen her, and haven't seen any reports? Thanks for any info.

  15. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    I just got in town, and saw this one listed does anyone have any info on her.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/885959761866

    also this one.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/port-charlotte-crystal/228037357837
    Second link is PC Crystal, well reviewed on here, do a search and you'll not be disappointed.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 430 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape