Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...4/471139344248

    I really need to start making better decisions. This was not a good one. I called Baby this weekend and she had incall available in a bad part of Fort Myers. The pictures were too hot to deter me so I set up a date at her place. Once at the apartment complex I noticed many shady characters around but she assured me everything would be fine so I headed in. Once inside, I noticed that she could very well have been a high end porn star at one time like her ad states, but that time has long since passed. In short, the drugs have gotten to her bad and her donation had to be handed off to her pimp. We did get down to business, but it was a complete rush job from the beginning and we all know what those are like. This one was bad. She spent half the time being paranoid about noises outside and the other half telling me I didn't have much time because what I had given her for a donation of 120 hhr was really her normal quick visit fee. After a few minutes of this craziness I actually gathered my stuff without a pleasant outcome and got out of there while I could.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad night and somebody else has had a better time with her. She says she does car dates and maybe I should have gone that route. I won't be going back to find out. I swear I am going to work harder on my selection process. It is not operating at peak performance at the moment.

    RHC.
    The Electrician had a similar experience like yours with her months ago. Though some people here claim they've had a good time with her. I feel as though in order to guarantee a good time, it needs to be an Outcall and she needs to see a Glock laying around just in case. I don't buy the act that she could be a good provider. Maybe she was, but it's obvious those days are behind her. She assumes she can get away with it because she's still kind of hot. Who knows. I was tempted to follow through with a car date, but I doubt it's worth the trouble. Buyer Beware.

  2. #3370

    Baby

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...4/471139344248

    I really need to start making better decisions. This was not a good one. I called Baby this weekend and she had incall available in a bad part of Fort Myers. The pictures were too hot to deter me so I set up a date at her place. Once at the apartment complex I noticed many shady characters around but she assured me everything would be fine so I headed in. Once inside, I noticed that she could very well have been a high end porn star at one time like her ad states, but that time has long since passed. In short, the drugs have gotten to her bad and her donation had to be handed off to her pimp. We did get down to business, but it was a complete rush job from the beginning and we all know what those are like. This one was bad. She spent half the time being paranoid about noises outside and the other half telling me I didn't have much time because what I had given her for a donation of 120 hhr was really her normal quick visit fee. After a few minutes of this craziness I actually gathered my stuff without a pleasant outcome and got out of there while I could.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad night and somebody else has had a better time with her. She says she does car dates and maybe I should have gone that route. I won't be going back to find out. I swear I am going to work harder on my selection process. It is not operating at peak performance at the moment.

    RHC.

  3. #3369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 127

    Twin Sisters looking for a good time separately

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/431209402910

    Saw one of these twins this week in a bungalow apartment near the hospital in Fort Myers off Colonial. The pics are 100% accurate probably very recent. Asking $. 5 for hhr so steep in price for the service. Like I say, pics accurate, BBBJ solid, finished in mish. Problem was I felt hurried by the sister yelling into the room while we were talking before and really felt hurried too finish. Because of the price and the hurrying I won't be repeating but in a YMMV situation here is the info for you to make a decision for yourself.

  4. #3368

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/369043441732

    All is good here and thanks to Swamp and Thor for helping me get my footing in this forum!

    Now on to a review! I saw Jenni recently at a Fort Myers hotel incall and was pleasantly surprised. The damage was 100 hh and she was sweet, easy to talk to, and very accommodating. She's a little bigger than some might like, but her boobs are really nice and she seemed to really enjoy the entire session with many positions being had. I would recommend her and even though I am one who likes a lot of variety, I would go back to see her again in a pinch.

    Rock out.
    I saw her as well. Twice actually. I like to spank and she was totally down with it. Her weight. And really the distribution. Was a bit of a turn off but enthusiasm and willingness brought me back for seconds.

  5. #3367

    Eva from STG

    The Electrician tried to set up a date with this one. Figured since Greek is on menu he'd be honest. This girl wants to charge 300.

    His reply was simple. "no problem as long as you can take it like a porn star and don't mind the camera". No response afterwards. 300 is a bit steep so it's only worth it if he has fond memories in his personal collection to wack off too. Has anyone seen this girl? Screenshots attached.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/860229355752
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15F430E6-33AB-40C2-8900-B66D6E76E17E.jpg‎   7C35D80F-442E-40D0-9EAC-BFBC39C0CD97.jpg‎   0E69090E-CCF0-4795-9846-4E796F346C6D.jpg‎   0450F812-8982-4DD0-AA62-CF61E8C75D3B.jpg‎   1C0D2085-D956-4866-AA32-A3F50081BE50.jpg‎  

    EEB5D703-EFFB-457E-9EAF-30E0453228AF.png‎   6FDBE048-CE49-496D-8346-BFF7F74913DD.jpg‎   78383072-3D10-4A80-A9CC-20D35F409155.jpg‎   A0591552-6410-429C-8D22-0D473F8050E1.jpg‎   2807FCB8-CBDD-4406-B388-D237C2BFAFF5.jpg‎  


  6. #3366

    Jenni

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/369043441732

    All is good here and thanks to Swamp and Thor for helping me get my footing in this forum!

    Now on to a review! I saw Jenni recently at a Fort Myers hotel incall and was pleasantly surprised. The damage was 100 hh and she was sweet, easy to talk to, and very accommodating. She's a little bigger than some might like, but her boobs are really nice and she seemed to really enjoy the entire session with many positions being had. I would recommend her and even though I am one who likes a lot of variety, I would go back to see her again in a pinch.

    Rock out.

  7. #3365

    Caribbean petite sweet thing

    Has anyone seen this supposed greek spinner? Pics attached as per usual. Post says 2 for 1? I only see 1 girl though. Curious.

    She quoted 150 hf 250 hr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DB418DD1-D086-47E3-A7EE-19040A67253D.jpg‎   F317DF05-2A43-45AE-97FA-E58C070E39EF.jpg‎   796E8BC8-E1B7-42AE-AADF-7649A6E794E4.jpg‎   5753E16E-D944-4FEF-AC4B-D0AF7E435B6A.jpg‎   5F1279F2-F8A6-4ECC-9166-A2116CA75253.png‎  

    A60C649F-F8D0-4CBE-9AE2-50C5F87B1240.png‎   E1544210-C396-4704-B0A1-74BA14C74756.png‎   BCF6994A-8C07-4CE6-ABD9-2E557A786DC2.jpg‎  

  8. #3364

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    We're good RHC. We're all here for info, and in my case I find the cast of characters here quite entertaining! I even communicate with a few outside of here. This isn't directed at you, but it does irk me that EVERYTIME someone writes a bad review about a provider, inevitably, at least 1 person disagrees with the old "she's never been that way with me", or "I see her all the time, she's awesome and I will keep seeing her", etc. (picture Patrick Star of SpongeBob Squarepants' fame saying what's in those quotes). They have no or very few reviews, yet they've been with that person a ton and saving her just for themselves. If someone had a bad experience let them say it without sticking up for the chick. The lives that these chicks live can cause them to turn on a dime. Remember Luanne / Eliza? I remember Swamp posting had a friend over to his place once that's in the biz and she took a necklace that his fallen buddy's wife had given him. Some guys think these chicks actually like them and think they have stick-up/save them by being their white knight. Believe the posts that you want to believe and do what you want to do. The info is here if you want to use it. Ok rant over.
    Nuff said, and well said. Seems this might be a done deal convo.

  9. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your response Swamp, I will certainly do what you are suggesting. I guess I just couldn't believe that this girl was still posting multiple times a day and getting away with it even though it was clear (at least to me) that she was ripping a lot of guys off with the possibly dangerous scam. As for Thor, I do see your point about my post with Kay and it might seem suspicious because I didn't have many posts. I am honestly just trying to help here. If you come at people like that, however, it highly discourages them from ever posting anything again. In my case the reason I only posted anything at all was because I felt the responsibility to sound the alarm on this girl because the reports keep coming in and she is still getting away with it. So Thor are we good?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Thor is a reasonable fella. I've always respected his insight, and enjoy reading his posts. I can't speak for him, but I find your response quite appropriate. He probably will as well. JMO.
    We're good RHC. We're all here for info, and in my case I find the cast of characters here quite entertaining! I even communicate with a few outside of here. This isn't directed at you, but it does irk me that EVERYTIME someone writes a bad review about a provider, inevitably, at least 1 person disagrees with the old "she's never been that way with me", or "I see her all the time, she's awesome and I will keep seeing her", etc. (picture Patrick Star of SpongeBob Squarepants' fame saying what's in those quotes). They have no or very few reviews, yet they've been with that person a ton and saving her just for themselves. If someone had a bad experience let them say it without sticking up for the chick. The lives that these chicks live can cause them to turn on a dime. Remember Luanne / Eliza? I remember Swamp posting had a friend over to his place once that's in the biz and she took a necklace that his fallen buddy's wife had given him. Some guys think these chicks actually like them and think they have stick-up/save them by being their white knight. Believe the posts that you want to believe and do what you want to do. The info is here if you want to use it. Ok rant over.

  10. #3362

    Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your response Swamp, I will certainly do what you are suggesting. I guess I just couldn't believe that this girl was still posting multiple times a day and getting away with it even though it was clear (at least to me) that she was ripping a lot of guys off with the possibly dangerous scam. As for Thor, I do see your point about my post with Kay and it might seem suspicious because I didn't have many posts. I am honestly just trying to help here. If you come at people like that, however, it highly discourages them from ever posting anything again. In my case the reason I only posted anything at all was because I felt the responsibility to sound the alarm on this girl because the reports keep coming in and she is still getting away with it. So Thor are we good?
    Thor is a reasonable fella. I've always respected his insight, and enjoy reading his posts. I can't speak for him, but I find your response quite appropriate. He probably will as well. JMO.

  11. #3361

    Thanks Swamp

    Thank you for your response Swamp, I will certainly do what you are suggesting. I guess I just couldn't believe that this girl was still posting multiple times a day and getting away with it even though it was clear (at least to me) that she was ripping a lot of guys off with the possibly dangerous scam. As for Thor, I do see your point about my post with Kay and it might seem suspicious because I didn't have many posts. I am honestly just trying to help here. If you come at people like that, however, it highly discourages them from ever posting anything again. In my case the reason I only posted anything at all was because I felt the responsibility to sound the alarm on this girl because the reports keep coming in and she is still getting away with it. So Thor are we good?

  12. #3360

    Thor has a point

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    We were talking about Kay, vendetta boy, and then you piped up saying you've had nothing but good dates (plural) with her. When I checked your 6 (now 7 posts) not one was a review on Kay, or anyone for that matter, they were all about your vendetta with your girl Lalani. Come back after you contribute something of value.
    Nothing wrong with the post warning about Lalani the ripoff. Well written, informational. Got to do a bit more to get the seniors' to respect you. Cred so to speak. Convince us this isn't just overly personal.

  13. #3359
    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    Ok, please by all means take a chance with Lalani and then tell me about the vendetta, LOL! Have you not seen the other ripoff reports on her? She has her boyfriend come in the room after she takes your money to the bathroom! There are several reports on her in the ripoff section including mine if you would have bothered to check. I am honestly trying to save the next guy from being ripped off and now someone is questioning me? This has been their MO from Day 1 and if you don't believe me, so be it. Go for it! I am not one guy with a vendetta like the guy out to get Kay. He is one guy putting out the same stuff. Check the other ripoff reports! They are pulling the exact same scam on guys and a few actually took the time to post a report. I am now asking anyone else that has been ripped off by Lalani to please post or repost your report to back me up on this one. I realize that it is important for us to take the time and recognize which ripoff reports are falsely accusing the girls of being thieves and which are not. But questioning my report without doing your research is not helping anyone.
    We were talking about Kay, vendetta boy, and then you piped up saying you've had nothing but good dates (plural) with her. When I checked your 6 (now 7 posts) not one was a review on Kay, or anyone for that matter, they were all about your vendetta with your girl Lalani. Come back after you contribute something of value.

  14. #3358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Well now the Electrician knows why you guys put up with her lack of communication half the time. He got to meet her at a motel near his favorite shooting range and dispensary. The only concern was her own concern about trying to fit such a large soldier into such a small box. Patience my friend. Patience. And tenacity. He's a master at fitting large things into small places. She O'd twice. He got his once, but the box was so small he swore he was on a flight to the greek isles. One can only imagine, but I'd think she'd be split in two so that's definitely off the table. Totally worth it. FYI, she's no longer at her old place.
    I don't know how you lucky fuckers are able to contact her. Saw Sally 12-15 times when she had her place in Lehigh. Even had to help her break into the place when I arrived for a date and she was locked out. Fortunately that was after I'd seen her several times. So I've called and texted a lot of times after she's posted an ad. Once within just a few minutes. I've tried using a new number as well but we never had a problem with the old one. She's never returned a call or text. Not once. I've given up but I'm happy someone is enjoying her. I'm also annoyed.

  15. #3357

    Lalani

    Ok, please by all means take a chance with Lalani and then tell me about the vendetta, LOL! Have you not seen the other ripoff reports on her? She has her boyfriend come in the room after she takes your money to the bathroom! There are several reports on her in the ripoff section including mine if you would have bothered to check. I am honestly trying to save the next guy from being ripped off and now someone is questioning me? This has been their MO from Day 1 and if you don't believe me, so be it. Go for it! I am not one guy with a vendetta like the guy out to get Kay. He is one guy putting out the same stuff. Check the other ripoff reports! They are pulling the exact same scam on guys and a few actually took the time to post a report. I am now asking anyone else that has been ripped off by Lalani to please post or repost your report to back me up on this one. I realize that it is important for us to take the time and recognize which ripoff reports are falsely accusing the girls of being thieves and which are not. But questioning my report without doing your research is not helping anyone.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape