Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #417
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Big thanks to Greatidea -ALL the info he gave me was spot on. The spot is weird but actually kind of perfect. If GI didn't tell me about it before hand I would have been leery as hell. No sign of the BF anywhere. I questioned her about him. She seemed genuine. Her pictures are spot on. Her skills were quite impressive. Very nice BBBJ. Took her time, took direction. I had her stop at one point to check her out and play with her. Really GFE too. I put a hat on for FS and we hit a couple positions. She actually got pretty wet. The donation was excellent and there was no rush. I will be back. She is a bit out of the way. But for the price and service. It was worth it.

  2. #416
    Miss you in MA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer1087  [View Original Post]
    Try calling Jenny from stg.

  3. #415

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer1087  [View Original Post]
    Try calling Jenny from stg.
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...m/890419366064

    Jenny is a great provider. I have seen her multiple times and she's always fantastic: Reasonable, bright, pretty, wide open menu.

  4. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and had a decent conversation, and setup a time to meet. I arrived, slightly confusing room location, I think the boyfriend was walking around? She met me outside and showed me her room. Went inside, I checked the room to make sure we were alone, she got undressed, nice body. We started with BBBJ, then missionary, all I could think is the boyfriend was going to come in, so I decided to make this quick. After about 5 minutes of missionary, I pulled out & came in her mouth, and put back in inside her and then came in her pussy. All in under 5 minutes! Got the hell out of there!! She is very nice, but the boyfriend thing did ruin it a little for me!
    Big thanks to Greatidea -ALL the info he gave me was spot on. The spot is weird but actually kind of perfect. If GI didn't tell me about it before hand I would have been leery as hell. No sign of the BF anywhere. I questioned her about him. She seemed genuine. Her pictures are spot on. Her skills were quite impressive. Very nice BBBJ. Took her time, took direction. I had her stop at one point to check her out and play with her. Really GFE too. I put a hat on for FS and we hit a couple positions. She actually got pretty wet. The donation was excellent and there was no rush. I will be back. She is a bit out of the way. But for the price and service. It was worth it.

  5. #413
    Try calling Jenny from stg.

  6. #412

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...v/077035952318

    TOFTT.

    Had a dream that I.

    Saw her ad for a few days and decided to take the plunge. USUALLY, I ask them to send me a current, present picture before I go see them. Big mistake. So I arrive at the location given to me and asked her if she could send me a photo before I go up. She says her "phone keeps crashing when trying to send a photo". Big red flag. So I said ok, I'm going to leave. She calls me and tells me that now she'll come down and meet me downstairs. And low and behold, I know exactly why she didn't send a photo. Looked like a 40 year woman and completely opposite body listed on the ad. Definitely used someone else's ad. Told her I was going to find parking and just left. Glad I avoided that catfish. Stay AWAY. Let this be your warning.
    As Frankie once said. Can't take my eyes off of you. Your just to good to be true.

  7. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...v/077035952318

    TOFTT.

    Had a dream that I.

    Saw her ad for a few days and decided to take the plunge. USUALLY, I ask them to send me a current, present picture before I go see them. Big mistake. So I arrive at the location given to me and asked her if she could send me a photo before I go up. She says her "phone keeps crashing when trying to send a photo". Big red flag. So I said ok, I'm going to leave. She calls me and tells me that now she'll come down and meet me downstairs. And low and behold, I know exactly why she didn't send a photo. Looked like a 40 year woman and completely opposite body listed on the ad. Definitely used someone else's ad. Told her I was going to find parking and just left. Glad I avoided that catfish. Stay AWAY. Let this be your warning.
    I saw that ad and usually I can just tell when its the old TGTBT.

  8. #410

    Hola papi. More like oh no, not me.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...v/077035952318

    TOFTT.

    Had a dream that I.

    Saw her ad for a few days and decided to take the plunge. USUALLY, I ask them to send me a current, present picture before I go see them. Big mistake. So I arrive at the location given to me and asked her if she could send me a photo before I go up. She says her "phone keeps crashing when trying to send a photo". Big red flag. So I said ok, I'm going to leave. She calls me and tells me that now she'll come down and meet me downstairs. And low and behold, I know exactly why she didn't send a photo. Looked like a 40 year woman and completely opposite body listed on the ad. Definitely used someone else's ad. Told her I was going to find parking and just left. Glad I avoided that catfish. Stay AWAY. Let this be your warning.

  9. #409

    Twice in Five Minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and had a decent conversation, and setup a time to meet. I arrived, slightly confusing room location, I think the boyfriend was walking around? She met me outside and showed me her room. Went inside, I checked the room to make sure we were alone, she got undressed, nice body. We started with BBBJ, then missionary, all I could think is the boyfriend was going to come in, so I decided to make this quick. After about 5 minutes of missionary, I pulled out & came in her mouth, and put back in inside her and then came in her pussy. All in under 5 minutes! Got the hell out of there!! She is very nice, but the boyfriend thing did ruin it a little for me!
    Talk about a "Quick Draw"! Twice in under 5.

    Poo.

  10. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and had a decent conversation, and setup a time to meet. I arrived, slightly confusing room location, I think the boyfriend was walking around? She met me outside and showed me her room. Went inside, I checked the room to make sure we were alone, she got undressed, nice body. We started with BBBJ, then missionary, all I could think is the boyfriend was going to come in, so I decided to make this quick. After about 5 minutes of missionary, I pulled out & came in her mouth, and put back in inside her and then came in her pussy. All in under 5 minutes! Got the hell out of there!! She is very nice, but the boyfriend thing did ruin it a little for me!
    Good info here. You have balls my friend. I really like the look of her pictures. I sent you a pm

  11. #407

    It all worked out!

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813081872045

    Anyone sampled this one? Seems to be a husband / boyfriend / boss situation.
    I called the number and had a decent conversation, and setup a time to meet. I arrived, slightly confusing room location, I think the boyfriend was walking around? She met me outside and showed me her room. Went inside, I checked the room to make sure we were alone, she got undressed, nice body. We started with BBBJ, then missionary, all I could think is the boyfriend was going to come in, so I decided to make this quick. After about 5 minutes of missionary, I pulled out & came in her mouth, and put back in inside her and then came in her pussy. All in under 5 minutes! Got the hell out of there!! She is very nice, but the boyfriend thing did ruin it a little for me!

  12. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    In my situation it started when I entered the sewer pipe not before, at that point its too late.
    Exactly, same with me, actually she was riding me and nothing, but when we switched to doggie it hit me big time!

  13. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    As soon as the foul odor hits why. Why stay at all.

    Just walk away. Tell them the issue and toss her 20.

    If you stay and don't say anything.

    And pay full price for stench. They won't change up their hygiene. We as customers need to control the dynamic.

    If they have dudes walking out and not paging. By default they will have to change.
    I did tell this girl about her bad smell. Thru text the next day, she got really pissed and said it was a medical condition. Who knows, but I never saw her again. This was 8 -10 years ago.

  14. #404

    It was to late

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    As soon as the foul odor hits why. Why stay at all.

    Just walk away. Tell them the issue and toss her 20.

    If you stay and don't say anything.

    And pay full price for stench. They won't change up their hygiene. We as customers need to control the dynamic.

    If they have dudes walking out and not paging. By default they will have to change.
    In my situation it started when I entered the sewer pipe not before, at that point its too late.

  15. #403

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    Lyric is still around, but hardly ever advertises. Only sees regulars at this point, rarely opens to newbs any more.
    She is safe, clean, sweet, petite and discreet! Thanks for reminding me to give her a call to appreciate her. Don't PM me for her number, it is already out on the major sites.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape