Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 601 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9010
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Amber has always been good to me. She is a sweetheart and has always been ready whenever I needed her.
    ILH
    That's odd. I find her flaky and completely unreliable. As if she was in a drug-related stupor most of the time. Messages not answered for hours or days. Appointments not kept. You name it.

  2. #9009

    BP use to be full of beauty.

    Today I remembered the sweetest most reliable and beautiful girl in town. Maribel.

  3. #9008

    RosieAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    She was very accommodating, even at a very early hour. Had a GFE experience with her and can say nothing but good about it.

    She can be a little hard to reach later in the day because I think she keeps such late / early morning hours. Treat her nice guys.
    I agree on RosieAnna. She has always been excellent to me. One time she double-booked by mistake. She made it up to me by seeing me an hour later for free. That only happened once but what a sweetie. She's excellent.

  4. #9007

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Or heard from Lisa lately? I've tried contacting her several times over the last month and have gotten no replies back. You can PM me if you'd rather take it offline.

    Good to have you back by the way.

    ILH.
    Sent you a PM. Thanks for the welcome but I don't have anything new to add to board.

  5. #9006

    RosieAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by DkPersonal  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her, never heard back. Oh well.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosie-anna-escort-tucson-314894
    She was very accommodating, even at a very early hour. Had a GFE experience with her and can say nothing but good about it.

    She can be a little hard to reach later in the day because I think she keeps such late / early morning hours. Treat her nice guys.

  6. #9005

    Candi NCNS

    Speaking of Candi, she texted me another "please please come see me" so I made an appointment a couple nights ago and texted when I was leaving. She texted back with the Motel and room number and all was good. I get to a shitty Motel in the 29th and Craycroft ghetto and text her. I go to the room and knock but no answer. Knock again and text with no answer. I waited a bit because I drove pretty far, but never got a reply. I think that's it for Candi.

    The good news is that two good things came out of this NCNS. One is that she probably will stop texting me all the time and two is that I decided to take two of the strolls on the way home and came across a gem on Oracle and Drachman. That's another story for another time though.

    ILH.

  7. #9004

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertNative  [View Original Post]
    I just heard USA was back online and to my delight when I signed in I had a private message from a certain special someone, albeit 3 weeks ago. So if you are reading the dailies, sign in and check you PM luv.
    Have you seen Or heard from Lisa lately? I've tried contacting her several times over the last month and have gotten no replies back. You can PM me if you'd rather take it offline.

    Good to have you back by the way.

    ILH.

  8. #9003

    Back on line

    I just heard USA was back online and to my delight when I signed in I had a private message from a certain special someone, albeit 3 weeks ago. So if you are reading the dailies, sign in and check you PM luv.

  9. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, it's really not cool to bring up that she has a habit especially when you claim to know that she is in recovery and it has never affected her performance. The only reason to ever bring this up would be if it affected her performance and or she indulged during the session. I am in no way confirming or denying that she has a habit since I do not know, but I have never seen any signs of it personally and I have known her for a while now.

    I am not trying to argue and will not reply to any additional comments on this. I just thought it was in poor taste.

    ILH
    I don't mind people mentioning who is or was abusing drugs. I also think it's an important factor for some people. I'm sure there are some lurkers or regulars here that might try to stay away from users, myself included. It really pisses me off when they just openly use that crap in front of me.

  10. #9001

    RE: Amber Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo4923  [View Original Post]
    Amber is fun but slightly flakey. Always late. Good to great BBBJ but doesn't seem to like deep penetration FS. Keeps her legs closed. Like many others, she has a drug habit. She was on methadone trying to kick it. Repressed. FS ok, BBBJ stellar. However, she'll be late for your appointment. Just my 2 cents.
    Amber has always been good to me. She is a sweetheart and has always been ready whenever I needed her. I've never had a negative experience with her and highly recommend her.

    On a side note, it's really not cool to bring up that she has a habit especially when you claim to know that she is in recovery and it has never affected her performance. The only reason to ever bring this up would be if it affected her performance and or she indulged during the session. I am in no way confirming or denying that she has a habit since I do not know, but I have never seen any signs of it personally and I have known her for a while now.

    I am not trying to argue and will not reply to any additional comments on this. I just thought it was in poor taste.

    ILH

  11. #9000

    RE: Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tucson is starting to become a ghost town since BP is no longer available. All those sites that have popped up are mostly fake. I texted a few #s and they wanted money over those chat sites. I have been getting kind of tried of my regulars so I have been trying harder for new meat but there isn't any. I haven't seen maci for awhile and I tried contacting her and no reply. I wonder if she retired. I know stormy retired but I tried to make contact and no reply either. As of right now I only have candi as a regular and tucson sweety and I'm kind of getting tried of them since they smoke so much and every time I see them I come out smelling like smoke. Is there any good local girls left?
    Tucson has been a ghost town for a long time now compared to other cities, but there are still quite a few providers out there ready and willing. Here's a few off the top of my head: Amber Foxx, Loelei Hart, Sasha, Jordan, Daisy, Nicole M, Nicole Lords, Vanessa, Jess, Shea, and Frankie. I still have a handful of regulars that haven't advertised for a while even before the downfall of BP that I keep in touch with also. I have not missed one step without BP, but I have saved time and gas on flaky providers and the dreaded NCNS. I look around once in a while to see what site will replace BP, but it's really just curiosity and I don't waste my time trying to contact any one since they all seem TGTBT, flat out fake or flat out nasty.

    Since you mentioned Candi, do you get tons of texts from her saying "Please please come see me tonight! Please I have a huge emergency. "? She also texts group messages to a bunch of numbers that usually pisses a few people off. I personally think it's funny because the only reason to get pissed would be if you are using your real number. Either way, I haven't seen her in a long time since she moved to the South Side and it's too far for just a QV, and that's all I ever do with her.

    ILH.

  12. #8999
    Quote Originally Posted by DkPersonal  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her, never heard back. Oh well.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosie-anna-escort-tucson-314894
    She can be tricky to get hold of sometimes but she usually replies at some point. I've had only good experiences with her.

  13. #8998

    Rosie Anna

    Tried contacting her, never heard back. Oh well.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosie-anna-escort-tucson-314894

  14. #8997

    One available

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tucson is starting to become a ghost town since BP is no longer available. All those sites that have popped up are mostly fake. I texted a few #s and they wanted money over those chat sites. I have been getting kind of tried of my regulars so I have been trying harder for new meat but there isn't any. I haven't seen maci for awhile and I tried contacting her and no reply. I wonder if she retired. I know stormy retired but I tried to make contact and no reply either. As of right now I only have candi as a regular and tucson sweety and I'm kind of getting tried of them since they smoke so much and every time I see them I come out smelling like smoke. Is there any good local girls left?
    Since BP close it seem that girls had to resort to new source of income I know a few that had to get regular jobs and retire of this world. Mat be this is the best that ever happen to them. One Of those girls was Nicole Lords, however, she still available but only part time and due to her part time status she has raised her quote to three flowers 🌺. She is all woman for sure.

  15. #8996

    Ghost town

    Tucson is starting to become a ghost town since BP is no longer available. All those sites that have popped up are mostly fake. I texted a few #s and they wanted money over those chat sites. I have been getting kind of tried of my regulars so I have been trying harder for new meat but there isn't any. I haven't seen maci for awhile and I tried contacting her and no reply. I wonder if she retired. I know stormy retired but I tried to make contact and no reply either. As of right now I only have candi as a regular and tucson sweety and I'm kind of getting tried of them since they smoke so much and every time I see them I come out smelling like smoke. Is there any good local girls left?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory
Explosive Ejaculations!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape