Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 619 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9271

    Multiple Reviews on Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by GrotonGuy  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread use the keywords Coco.

    Multiple reviews have been left.

  2. #9270

    Coco

    Coco popped my monger cherry last year in Hartford. Tried to visit again when she came to groton, but she ghosted. I've contacted her since, but don't know current status. I enjoyed her and pics are real. Nice menu. I'd recommend based on my one experience with her, but I suggest you have a contingency since I found her to be unreliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrotonGuy  [View Original Post]

  3. #9269

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I got ghosted the other night but I'll keep trying if nobody knows anything.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/503156440293
    I recall reading a report that she's totally strung out now and has major signs of demons all over her body. Not sure which forum but I remember the ones to stay away from. I was interested in her myself from seeing her pornhub page. Sorry for the lack of concrete info.

  4. #9268

    Legit?

    Anyone have any info on this one? I got ghosted the other night but I'll keep trying if nobody knows anything.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/503156440293

  5. #9267

  6. #9266
    Tried to have that dream a few times. Communication is not good and very much a favor that she is even talking to you becuase of how awesome she is.

    Both times I drove out to get ghosted in the end. So yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPager  [View Original Post]

  7. #9265
    Pics are her, thoufh slightly misleading. Definately using alot of drugs. Even talked about it, and how some random chick she didn't know was in her room at one point, because someone else staying with her let her in.

    Anyway setup was easy, though communication was sporatic initially. Her and her friend were not really into it, but did an adaquate job to get it done. Mechanical, and will not go again.

    She will likely be missing teeth soon and is starting to be too thin and a little flabby.

    Her friend was much cuter, though a touch to far the other way weight wise. Green hair and nice boobs, though reluctant to let them out to play. Had some skin damage.

    I might give the friend another try, if I thought it would not be equally mechanical and one note. Got the impression she likes girls far better than boys. Not that I can blame here there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/088563466149

    She looks like a problem, but for some reason, I'm intrigued. Any intel? Not sure of her name, but you can find a lot of her previous ads if you search STG for "freckled. " Thanks in advance.

  8. #9264

    EXACTLY RE: Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I dunno man. Not doubting your experience with her at all. Hell the tall slim Allie was great till she started setting dudes up to be robbed. The people that Mimi hangs around with I know for a fact when times are tight they will rob you. My two cents is to play it safe and avoid.
    Any provider with a suspicion of robbery is best to avoid and play it safe. Think with your head my fellow mongers.

  9. #9263

    Re: Mimi See Waterbury Section Escort Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I dunno man. Not doubting your experience with her at all. Hell the tall slim Allie was great till she started setting dudes up to be robbed. The people that Mimi hangs around with I know for a fact when times are tight they will rob you. My two cents is to play it safe and avoid.
    See post #2838 in Waterbury Escort Reports.

    Hopefully this review that was posted on STG will still be up.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/722091648708

    Again go witj your gut my fellow mongers.

  10. #9262
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't fuck around with anything on the Pike. A little over a year ago I had an experience with LEO that pretty much scared me out of the game and when I think back on it I am shocked that I didn't get arrested. LEO is all over the short stays on the Pike and post up in hidden locations and watch whoever comes in and out of hot spots and will roll up on you and grill you. That's what happened to me and I was convinced that I was getting arrested, my face in the paper, and professionally humiliated and in deep shit all around. I actually haven't really been seeing girls of STG or trolling the streets since then with a few exceptions since then since I kinda feel like that was my warning shot to chill out.
    I posted a while ago mentioning the hazards of certain types of incalls. Specifically, those hotels that have only 1 way in / out, and are fenced off to not allow a discreet approach on foot. Places like that (common on the pike) make it far too easy for both LEO and others to easily monitor anyone coming & going. More often than not, those locations are intentionally chosen for that very reason. I'd advise anyone directed to such a location to pass. The deck is already stacked against us these days, no need to willingly walk into the lions den.

  11. #9261
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPager  [View Original Post]
    I decided to jump in. Pics are real, but flattering. A bit of a tummy. Attractive, nice girl. Paranoid. Talkative. But no signs of drug use. (Can we please stop saying "dark arts".

    BBBJ. Two pops. Other menu items available. 200 roses.

    Her condo is in Bloomfield. First floor. Not sure what's upstairs behind the curtain going up the stairs. Probably the kids. . Seems perfectly safe.
    Long time poster on STG just a different name now, lives with Spanish guy.

  12. #9260

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    What's weird to me is that it starts off with saying, "My son set up a date with this girl. ".

    Perhaps the story is true, but who then tells their parents about it and then have their parents post something online?
    Who ever wrote that is using some ghetto ass slang. Son = friend. Or maybe it is some degenerate that had their son set a date up for them lmao.

  13. #9259

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 3 weeks ago nth like that. Fun girl, puts on a show. Stripteases good BJ take a pounding the only down side. She willl try to up sell waste time playing around it was cute but I want to b in and out so I was a little annoyed. She didn't strike me as an iv user didn't see any signs.
    I dunno man. Not doubting your experience with her at all. Hell the tall slim Allie was great till she started setting dudes up to be robbed. The people that Mimi hangs around with I know for a fact when times are tight they will rob you. My two cents is to play it safe and avoid.

  14. #9258

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't fuck around with anything on the Pike. A little over a year ago I had an experience with LEO that pretty much scared me out of the game and when I think back on it I am shocked that I didn't get arrested. LEO is all over the short stays on the Pike and post up in hidden locations and watch whoever comes in and out of hot spots and will roll up on you and grill you. That's what happened to me and I was convinced that I was getting arrested, my face in the paper, and professionally humiliated and in deep shit all around. I actually haven't really been seeing girls of STG or trolling the streets since then with a few exceptions since then since I kinda feel like that was my warning shot to chill out.
    UC Followed me to my Car once so yeah.

  15. #9257
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    What's weird to me is that it starts off with saying, "My son set up a date with this girl. ".

    Perhaps the story is true, but who then tells their parents about it and then have their parents post something online?
    I saw her 3 weeks ago nth like that. Fun girl, puts on a show. Stripteases good BJ take a pounding the only down side. She willl try to up sell waste time playing around it was cute but I want to b in and out so I was a little annoyed. She didn't strike me as an iv user didn't see any signs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape