Adult Vacation

Thread: Tijuana Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sandiegoman
    Usually the best exchange rate is either next to 7-11 (across from KFC) or ABC cambio behind (north) of KFC. A week or two they were 20.6 when every one else was 20.1 for a $1. I bought about $200 worth of pesos which at 200-300 pesos per streetgirl visit will last me a long time.

These places have no commission. If youre using a bank with fees you will have to do homework on whos there best when you factor all the costs. Get on US side for sure. Only time TJ is better is when the US dollar drops fast in value. The US side will drop the exchange rates fast and TJ takes a day or two to follow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9B5D4782-ECAB-47C2-ACEB-56B6F21DCFFE.jpg‎  

US side

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

After reading all your reports I've been thinking of going back to Tijuana for a visit, have not been there in more than 12 years!

Since it seems a better deal having Mx Pesos on hand, where is the best place to do the exchange? US side or in Tijuana? Any exchange place recommended? What is the exchange fee?

TIA.

Mondo.
    US side for sure. There are a handful of places near the trolley station. They all advertise their rates on signs and they do vary a lot. The last one on the left, don't ask me the name, seems to be where I usually exchange money. I have no idea the fee. I can't speak first hand but am told the ATMs are the worst. For me, the sport of picking hookers like candy in a candy store, legally, for 1/3rd to 1/2 what it is in the US and great food sorta makes the rate and fees not matter so much.

I don't go to Tijuana to get cheap sex, I go to get really great sex that happens to be cheap.

Just sayin'.

C3.

Peso Exchange

Hey,

After reading all your reports I've been thinking of going back to Tijuana for a visit, have not been there in more than 12 years!

Since it seems a better deal having Mx Pesos on hand, where is the best place to do the exchange? US side or in Tijuana? Any exchange place recommended? What is the exchange fee?

TIA.

Mondo.

I can't really see your point

That is true brother I paid 30 to the girl and 5 for the room that's total of 35 bucks to have her suck my dick and then fuck her silly in any position I want with all clothes off. I should have mentioned that most girls were offering 20-25 dollar deals for her but that was not oral and one position and maybe just pants off. Like someone mention some just want the best deal and will stop aver just 5-10 bucks but for one I would compare the women I fucked that day top quality pussy and fine asf I hate to sound cheesy but they could probably find something better to do or find a man that would take care of them so when I paid 5 bucks for a beer plus tip I'm not going to sweat giving this fuck doll an extra 5 bucks man. Shit I pay at least 150 here in los angels at the massage parlors and some sexxxy providers I see. I saw 3 fine hookers for less than that drank some beer had some lap dances and had a great time.

I am not necessarily opposed to paying extra if the service is good or she very hot.

The problem is that we needlessly pay extra it will ultimately raise the prices for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, he said $30 to the girl. I'm not really that excited about arguing over $5. First, haggling over $5 isn't going to improve the experience. I FULLY understand that negotiation is the norm. But second, if this girl gets an extra $5 out of me, given the reality she faces, I'm good with it. Five dollars just isn't worth it to me but I also understand there are some that enjoy finding the best deal ever.

VIP card at HK 2019 version

Guys I'm sure this has been posted a bunch, but maybe we could get a 2019 version. (By that I mean updated what-really-happens now and is going to happen in 2019).

HK claims:

20% Off In Hotel Ok fine, does this include the 500's and 600's in the newer area?

80% Off Hotel Monday & Tuesday (That seems too good to be true. Or are all the good rooms *taken*? Side note great vet Captain Solo gave correct info after HK tried snookering me into a shit hole room 218 or something like that on the old side, for $100 on a Sunday. Got one of the 500's in the new constructed section.) If this is the kick ass 500 and 600 level rooms at 80% off, then hay caramba that is sensational.

First Drink Free. Ok what's the catch? LOL. Is this only if you have their "personal waiter"? Or is it for real? Is this one of those YOU get a first drink free, but must buy her one also? Hence have a mosquito swarm within minutes?

Access to VIP Rooms. What we don't have access otherwise? Or only paid access.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to say you paid a bit much. Typically $25 or $30 is tops for a SG.
    Damn, I remember almost 17 years ago I payed 25. I'm surprised it's stated the same pretty much, steal of a deal regardless of what he payed.

With all due respect, he said $30 to the girl. I'm not really that excited about arguing over $5. First, haggling over $5 isn't going to improve the experience. I FULLY understand that negotiation is the norm. But second, if this girl gets an extra $5 out of me, given the reality she faces, I'm good with it. Five dollars just isn't worth it to me but I also understand there are some that enjoy finding the best deal ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjammer  [View Original Post]
    So I was up in tijuana Friday and man was it a blast. I got to fuck 3 girls this night. One SG one from adelitas and one from Hong Kong and all were great. Street girls were 35 for everything. That's right 30 for girl and 5 for the room this is dollars ok. The girls from the club were adelitas 50 for girl and 18 for the room and Hong Kong was 80 for the girl 18 for the girl. Plus the few beers I drank even got some free tequila shots too LOL. I can't wait to go back. Pm me if you want more info but just know that all these girls are smoking hot man.

Great time

So I was up in tijuana Friday and man was it a blast. I got to fuck 3 girls this night. One SG one from adelitas and one from Hong Kong and all were great. Street girls were 35 for everything. That's right 30 for girl and 5 for the room this is dollars ok. The girls from the club were adelitas 50 for girl and 18 for the room and Hong Kong was 80 for the girl 18 for the girl. Plus the few beers I drank even got some free tequila shots too LOL. I can't wait to go back. Pm me if you want more info but just know that all these girls are smoking hot man.

Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What on earth do you even do during an overnight and what's the appeal? Like you brush your teeth with her and go to bed or something?
    Most beneficial is multiple pops. When you are ready to go she's right there and waiting. For me, in only made sense if there was some rapport with the girl. Most of them have some interesting stories to tell. They also like to get out of the Zona (movie, civi clubs, etc.). Of course the chicas are always ready for a meal. And they usually know some good places to go.

A side benefit: if she can / will go with you to some of the other bars it gives you a sort of status. Like you're some sort of insider. Pays benefits next time you hit that bar solo.

Personally I have no qualms with negotiating lower price or at least a reasonable one. I do believe that it is important to be nice to the girls. When I am visiting Tijuana I try to nice and understanding to the working girls. The thing to remember is that most of these girls have rough or unstable lives that most of us cannot imagine or understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    When I was going there regularly I always left more "foreign aid" than was expected.

I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What on earth do you even do during an overnight and what's the appeal? Like you brush your teeth with her and go to bed or something?
    Hmm, a hot young girl naked and bed what would you do all night. Even at my advanced age I could perform more than once and an all nighter. Maybe in between have her suck and play with your lollypop. Maybe sleep a little but mostly play adult games, I can think of a lot of games. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    To JKCho.

Last week a bro go an offer from a hot girl, overnight for 2,200 pesos (about $120), which is an excellent deal in my experience.

He was trying to negotiate it down to 2,000 pesos when she got pissed her off and stormed away. So try to be very nice and loving, not to make the chicas feel like cheap merchandise.

Another hot chica offered me all night deal for $100. Her name is Andrea. She's back working this week in HK, wearing her trade mark Star and Stripe bikini. Donald Trump would have been proud of her US patriotism. Hehe.

Way to low? My numbers were dollars not pesos. Yes if you deal with SW then I would assume you can get a low rate. I usually use the sam agency that all their ladies are GFE.

This is way to low since 400 pesos is typically the minimum a SG / SW will charge to go with her. I have never asked, but the $80 is probably the minimum to spend the night.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations