Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 686 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10280

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    What I am actually hoping, Stosh, if you what you say is true, that LEO is resetting priorities. There are idiots firebombing and looting stores in their own communities. There are thousands of people protesting that will ***** like hell when their favorite stores close for lack of customers and the jobs are no longer available. Memorial Day weekend saw almost a record weekend of shootings. Hopefully, they will realize there are many more dangerous people on the streets than males and females having sex that both want to be there.
    Agree and I doubt we will ever see this activity legalized in our state, however I see a flow of income to the state from this activity. Tax, license it and I bet we would still be in line to get it! It comes down to we want it because we want it and really it's not that it is illegal that keeps us interested. Just another vice like drinking, smoking and gambling and that is all legal and lots of big bucks are made off of those addictions and habits! Well imo of course. Prior to getting thrashed for not staying on subject I will say this and I speak from experience in this regard. When I owned in the west loop the closest big grocery store at the time was dominicks in greektown. Now because of all the looting, shoplifting and car break ins on the west side none of the big companies wanted to own businesses there and to this day that pretty much is true with a few exceptions. The people from the west side had to go all the way from the west side to greektown to shop for groceries and usually that trip was on a city bus! Now why is that? Because they ripped off the nice stores in their hood and the companies took a pass on reopening or staying open when they could not make money. In the former cabrini green area same thing as I used to go to a bike shop in the shadows of what was left of those high rises. Mc d's split I mean completely split due to rip offs! The only thing left was the floor and I mean nothing else. They tore the whole building down, left the floor and split for an area they would not be hassled! I mean facts are facts! Sorry for the rant. Stosh peace.

  2. #10279

    No she was hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    What were the thanks for, Stosh? Was she Herman Goering in drag? Don't worry about the way back machine. Frankly, a lot of the old stories I sometimes read are more interesting than the ones about the cracked out wackos that seem to populate the streets today.
    However, she didn't show up for 20 plus horny guys! So yea, they thought I was adolph at that moment! Each one was burning me at the stake!

  3. #10278

    What I hope

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I am really noticing and need to pass this along to the members here is that the fuzz must have worked out something where all territories are off! Meaning I have seen some fuzz in places that I have never seen them before ever. During the day I am ok with all areas so I need to get down there with my pickup. I do know that fuzz has been insane in the city proper with all of the protests and doing rolling shutdowns off lake shore drive and the "ex stress" ways! Well these providers need cash so they have to stay out there especially with this weather. Also I agree with chi town it's not so much the time to pick at us, it's a situation where really I don't think they have a real plan for all of this happening at once. I am seeing cruisers everywhere really just podding in places. Again also some strange vehicles that are no where near their beats are at. Up here by the airport I have been flying around on my scoot, however even though being tracked by chi fuzz, they could care less what I am doing as long as I remain legal. They are showing presence up here on the south end of the airport big time. Now when the sun goes down sorry guys I am not going down on 5th. I'll cruise down grand or up and down cicero to a point up north, however I just don't know the terrain on 5th like some of you pros to be tracking down there when I can't really see what is happening. Stay safe, healthy and be well to all. Stosh.
    What I am actually hoping, Stosh, if you what you say is true, that LEO is resetting priorities. There are idiots firebombing and looting stores in their own communities. There are thousands of people protesting that will ***** like hell when their favorite stores close for lack of customers and the jobs are no longer available. Memorial Day weekend saw almost a record weekend of shootings. Hopefully, they will realize there are many more dangerous people on the streets than males and females having sex that both want to be there.

  4. #10277
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Have to tell this quick story even though I am sure all of you guys are sick and tired of my way back machine! When I was booking strippers I started booking this one woman and making good cash on her. Private parties at golf clubs, houses, divorce parties that sort of thing. So anyway this is an outdoor party at some dudes house in the burbs. She gets to the place and has her driver wait to check things out before she waves him off for the time. On the way up she recognizes and ex bf or husband or someone that I still to this day have not known which. Does a you turn and splits! Of course when I got in the office the next day there were lets think 20 answering messages telling me what a great guy I was!! Hahaha not! Thanks for letting me indulge, fellas. I'm old and in the way!
    What were the thanks for, Stosh? Was she Herman Goering in drag? Don't worry about the way back machine. Frankly, a lot of the old stories I sometimes read are more interesting than the ones about the cracked out wackos that seem to populate the streets today.

  5. #10276

    Good 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Tell her I want my ring back!!
    Have to tell this quick story even though I am sure all of you guys are sick and tired of my way back machine! When I was booking strippers I started booking this one woman and making good cash on her. Private parties at golf clubs, houses, divorce parties that sort of thing. So anyway this is an outdoor party at some dudes house in the burbs. She gets to the place and has her driver wait to check things out before she waves him off for the time. On the way up she recognizes and ex bf or husband or someone that I still to this day have not known which. Does a you turn and splits! Of course when I got in the office the next day there were lets think 20 answering messages telling me what a great guy I was!! Hahaha not! Thanks for letting me indulge, fellas. I'm old and in the way!

  6. #10275

    Totally agree all the way around

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Ump,

    You've been in the game for a long time. Remember always go by your spidey sense. I don't often post and find myself cruising less but its been 20+ years for me. Chances are with all the chaos out there, uncle doesn't have the time however they often go for the lowest hanging fruit. Think you may have to spend some time out there and do some recon. Next time you spot her park from a distance and see if she gets picked up. I've only been on 5th a few times, I personally don't like the quality nor the area.

    Good Luck.
    The only thing I am really noticing and need to pass this along to the members here is that the fuzz must have worked out something where all territories are off! Meaning I have seen some fuzz in places that I have never seen them before ever. During the day I am ok with all areas so I need to get down there with my pickup. I do know that fuzz has been insane in the city proper with all of the protests and doing rolling shutdowns off lake shore drive and the "ex stress" ways! Well these providers need cash so they have to stay out there especially with this weather. Also I agree with chi town it's not so much the time to pick at us, it's a situation where really I don't think they have a real plan for all of this happening at once. I am seeing cruisers everywhere really just podding in places. Again also some strange vehicles that are no where near their beats are at. Up here by the airport I have been flying around on my scoot, however even though being tracked by chi fuzz, they could care less what I am doing as long as I remain legal. They are showing presence up here on the south end of the airport big time. Now when the sun goes down sorry guys I am not going down on 5th. I'll cruise down grand or up and down cicero to a point up north, however I just don't know the terrain on 5th like some of you pros to be tracking down there when I can't really see what is happening. Stay safe, healthy and be well to all. Stosh.

  7. #10274

    Happy Friday

    I hope this weekend is'nt as bad as last week because it was dead the 47th stroll, lawrence stroll, pulaski and north all dead only thing out were the $10 zombies and I wasnt that desperate. Good luck out there fellow mongers.

  8. #10273

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Ump,

    You've been in the game for a long time. Remember always go by your spidey sense. I don't often post and find myself cruising less but its been 20+ years for me. Chances are with all the chaos out there, uncle doesn't have the time however they often go for the lowest hanging fruit. Think you may have to spend some time out there and do some recon. Next time you spot her park from a distance and see if she gets picked up. I've only been on 5th a few times, I personally don't like the quality nor the area.

    Good Luck.
    That's good advice. I actually did park a way down the street to see if she would approach and get in. Another guy (white) parked closer to the corner. He got out. She came to him. They went together down the alley. Quickie? Handler?

  9. #10272

    5th

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucks.
    Ump,

    You've been in the game for a long time. Remember always go by your spidey sense. I don't often post and find myself cruising less but its been 20+ years for me. Chances are with all the chaos out there, uncle doesn't have the time however they often go for the lowest hanging fruit. Think you may have to spend some time out there and do some recon. Next time you spot her park from a distance and see if she gets picked up. I've only been on 5th a few times, I personally don't like the quality nor the area.

    Good Luck.

  10. #10271

    That's my wife!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucks
    Tell her I want my ring back!!

  11. #10270

    Advice:

    Quote Originally Posted by OakParkGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I've been driving through 5th Avenue lately and like what I see, but I have never picked up a girl this way. I read the rules, but could still use some advice. First. I only have one vehicle and it is very nice. Is this a non-starter and not worth letting one of these girls inside? Also, I wouldn't feel great parking anywhere near there. Has anyone used the motel south of Roosevelt nearby? I'm nervous to try this, but I am getting closer and closer and don't want to have it go haywire on me. Thanks guys! The way I see it playing out is offer a ride, go to motel, have fun, give her a little bit extra for cab from motel (it's not that far for them to walk I think) and then I'm gone. Keep everything locked in my glove box.
    Lock your hub caps!

  12. #10269

    Anyone know her

    For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucks.

  13. #10268

    Advice

    Hi guys. I've been driving through 5th Avenue lately and like what I see, but I have never picked up a girl this way. I read the rules, but could still use some advice. First. I only have one vehicle and it is very nice. Is this a non-starter and not worth letting one of these girls inside? Also, I wouldn't feel great parking anywhere near there. Has anyone used the motel south of Roosevelt nearby? I'm nervous to try this, but I am getting closer and closer and don't want to have it go haywire on me. Thanks guys! The way I see it playing out is offer a ride, go to motel, have fun, give her a little bit extra for cab from motel (it's not that far for them to walk I think) and then I'm gone. Keep everything locked in my glove box.

  14. #10267

    So true!

    Even though I am "old and in the way" this advice is very important, guys. Back in the day, yes I go back to where dinosaurs walked and pooped! And we all drove fred flintstone cars around to find providers! I got taken in on the five finger discount these c**ts will pull and of course it's all when they are enjoying your popsicle. So yes if you don't want her taking everything that isn't nailed down in your car or on your person get it away and locked in your trunk or leave it at your crib. I have one of those tool boxes in the bed of my junky little pickup and everything in my glove compartment is in a separate bag to go right in there prior and then to be locked down. So if she wants to reach back in the cab and take a roll of paper towels she can have at it!

  15. #10266

    Always been there

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceTown  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a lot of you guys posting about 5th Is it really picking up out there like that! You guys going have me come out of retirement And get out this house!! I've been away from the hobby a couple months cause of covid 19 But Screw that I'm on a hunt tonight.
    Read back a month or so. 5th never slowed down. Just nervous mongers may have. The girls don't get unemployment. The "rent" still had to be paid. The addictions were still there. They may have been able to get free food somewhere, but the other costs remained.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape