rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 463 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6944

    Pigs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I think if you're going to dissolve bodies, you use lye. That cleans everything except the bones. I never knew about pigs, but I bet they clean someone up pretty quickly. I hear in Louisiana they dump people in the swamps as gator bait. Well, keep watching Criminal Minds, and get back to us on hooker disposal.

    Coochie (don't use a shallow grave) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Will get rid of everything, including the bones, except for the teeth.

  2. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I know that HJs and BJs are the most common acts to receive from SWs. I can no longer get off from either one because they just aren't that exciting to me any more. I am considering trying sex with a SW in my car.

    For those of you who have tried sex with a SW in your car how do you actually do it? In the passenger seat? In the back seat? How much does it cost? I would appreciate any advice.
    Find a secluded spot and have her get on knees in passenger seat with ass out open door. Then pound her doggy. When ever I troll this is all I go for. I'm a anal guy and this position works great. HJ and BJ take to long for me to finish.

  3. #6942

    South Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeM  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I keep reading about the South Loop. I know the 3 main streets but where does is start and end and is there anywhere else in Milwaukee with SW? I ask because I was out this afternoon and only saw a few on G. Never have seen any on and or L.
    National from 18th to 26th, Greenfield from 7th to 26th, Lincoln from 8th to 16th. You need to keep in mind Milwaukee is not a hotbed of Streetwalkers. I'd guess that South there really aren't more than 15 or so full timers. All are addicts. They wander out, get picked up, score, get high, come down, go back out. You say you saw a few on Greenfield. You don't say how long you were out, but if it was anything less than an hour that's probably about right. There's a lot of luck and a lot of patience involved. Sometimes you get lucky and someone decent is out your first spin. More often it can take a LOT of cruising to find one.

    HS.

  4. #6941

    Not Acid

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Jeff Dahmer dissolved bodies in some type of acid. The serial killer out in Washington or Oregon that killed hookers fed the bodies to pigs. You never know. Truckers have dumped hooker bodies anywhere they travel
    I think if you're going to dissolve bodies, you use lye. That cleans everything except the bones. I never knew about pigs, but I bet they clean someone up pretty quickly. I hear in Louisiana they dump people in the swamps as gator bait. Well, keep watching Criminal Minds, and get back to us on hooker disposal.

    Coochie (don't use a shallow grave) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  5. #6940

    Not trying to be a d*ck

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeM  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I keep reading about the South Loop. I know the 3 main streets but where does is start and end and is there anywhere else in Milwaukee with SW? I ask because I was out this afternoon and only saw a few on G. Never have seen any on and or L.
    I don't do the stroll or pick up's but it has been mentioned quite often that the time of day, who is walking and where varies quite a bit. Some even posted that they have looked for hours. If you're just doing a quick drive through that may be why.

  6. #6939

    Loop

    Okay so I keep reading about the South Loop. I know the 3 main streets but where does is start and end and is there anywhere else in Milwaukee with SW? I ask because I was out this afternoon and only saw a few on G. Never have seen any on and or L.

  7. #6938
    Regular Member


    Posts: 108

    Good times

    Take the stroll between 9-11 am Mon thru Fri only, I've come to the conclusion it's the best times, I deliver in the areas for work and am seeing all the STG girls around but am working of course LOL.

  8. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jess when she was on STG, very nice time with her.

    If a serial killer is out there, killing SW, where are the bodies? You would think dead bodies would be turning up all over the city. That is unless the person is burying them in his or her basement. Could be storing them in a freezer.
    Jeff Dahmer dissolved bodies in some type of acid. The serial killer out in Washington or Oregon that killed hookers fed the bodies to pigs. You never know. Truckers have dumped hooker bodies anywhere they travel

  9. #6936

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNasty5  [View Original Post]
    Drove by the McDonald's on national, nothing. This was today around 5 pm.
    Welcome to the board. I'd suggest going to the main page and checking out the Rules of Mongering located on the lower left side. SW's can be found on National, Greenfield and Lincoln but it's rarely as easy as just taking one drive through. I often spend 1-2 hours looking for someone reasonably decent. And there are plenty of times I head out without scooping anyone.

    HS.

  10. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNasty5  [View Original Post]
    Drove by the McDonald's on national, nothing. This was today around 5 pm.
    No Shamrock shakes? They sure go fast!!

  11. #6934

    No dice

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNasty5  [View Original Post]
    A little help fellas, were can I find these SW? I'm not about to follow street name. Thanks.
    Drove by the McDonald's on national, nothing. This was today around 5 pm.

  12. #6933

    Amanda Dark Hair

    Ok so there is a shit ton of Amanda's out there right now. This one will be called Amanda Dark. Scooped off of 12 and L. Dark black hair similar looking to the hearing impaired SW that walks the same stroll but not the same person. Latina or maybe mixed. I would guess 30 something. Total sweetheart and pleaser. Very good BBBJCIM with attention to the boys. Didn't check out the goods but squeezed the ass a little and it was pretty boney. Looked like she had something there but I guess not. Will definitely repeat for the BBBJCIM. Have digits but so far no luck on a reply. I'm totally shocked.

  13. #6932

    Jess & Serial Killer

    I saw Jess when she was on STG, very nice time with her.

    If a serial killer is out there, killing SW, where are the bodies? You would think dead bodies would be turning up all over the city. That is unless the person is burying them in his or her basement. Could be storing them in a freezer.

  14. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Likely Jersey Jess. Fresh back from a vacation courtesy of Milw County Secure Detention. Already has a new warrant out from what I understand.

    HS.
    Jess gave me her number when I saw her but has not answered once nor returned a single text message. I hope she does not go back to jail because she was one of the best I ever saw.

  15. #6930

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Decided to brave the snow today and cruise the south loop around noon. Not much out there until I hit National. Spotted a white, attractive blond around 23rd. I went down a side street and she followed. She hopped in and said her name is Kenzie. Quite attractive and outgoing. As we drove to a quiet area, told me her life story. Claims she has a regular job but usually needs some extra $ for bills, kids, etc. Claimed she has posted on STG since October but when I checked today, I couldn't find any ads for her.

    We parked in a quiet area and proceeded with DFK, BBBJ, and lots of groping. She really got into it. I definitely plan on seeing her if her # is working.

    As we drove back to her car, she dropped a bombshell. She claims that a lot of SW have disappeared during the last couple months because of one or more serial killers working in Milw. She seemed convinced that authorities aren't saying anything because of the upcoming Dem convention in July. Since she is a part time SW, I don't know what her sources are and I didn't ask. Maybe I will ask if I see her again.

    She doesn't come out very often but if you find her, she is a keeper. Too early to tell but she could become my new favorite.

    Ice.
    Kenzie is on the streets almost every day. Her husband watches over her when she does her work.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 463 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape