Adult Vacation

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    Yes they wear bikinis but they pull them to the side for pretty much full access. Your not going to get FS or BJ but a handy or grind to completion is pretty standard for some girls. YMMV as always. I wear my black gym shorts for better access.
    Do you suggest Cheetahs or Purple Church? Not looking for super high mileage as I'm heading to Tijuana after the trip. Just good overall for a bachelor party.

  2. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasatroj  [View Original Post]
    Don't wastet your time in San Diego, go to Tijuana. Seriously don't waste your time.
    I'm staying an extra day to go down by myself but because the group doesn't want to go to Tijuana. Trust me, I wanted to have the whole thing there.

  3. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter321  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading up on strip clubs in San Diego because I'm going there for a bachelor party and I keep seeing that cheetahs' lap dances are bikini only? Is this true?
    Yes they wear bikinis but they pull them to the side for pretty much full access. Your not going to get FS or BJ but a handy or grind to completion is pretty standard for some girls. YMMV as always. I wear my black gym shorts for better access.

  4. #392

    Go to Tijuana

    Don't wastet your time in San Diego, go to Tijuana. Seriously don't waste your time.

  5. #391

    Cheetahs lapdance structure?

    I've been reading up on strip clubs in San Diego because I'm going there for a bachelor party and I keep seeing that cheetahs' lap dances are bikini only? Is this true?

  6. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! If it's as you say, I'll buy you a lap dance!

    CG.
    Well report back and let us know how it went

  7. #389

    Cheetah's

    Had another happy visit to Cheetahs this afternoon. So far I'm 3 for 3 in afternoon visits. I think I may have gotten an extra song before I left.

  8. #388
    A long time ago I saw Kira at Les Girls, gorgeous asian, she went by the name Kinky Kira, anyone know where Kira is now? I miss Kira from Les Girls, anyone with info feel free to Private Message me...

  9. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Girls. People who work there are cool and nice but haven't seen a decent girl there at all. But everyone has different tastes. Jenna Haze was unreal.
    Thank you.

  10. #386
    I miss when strip clubs used to be fun in this town. It's been way too long since there was any club worth visiting IMO.

  11. #385

    Looking toward to confirm. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Main Attraction (AKA "The Purple Church") in Oceanside is not bad. No pressure to buy drinks, girls will ask for lap dances but they are cool and not high pressure. Cover is I think $10 and dances are $20. Each time I've been there are at least 1 or 2 hotties.
    Thanks! If it's as you say, I'll buy you a lap dance!

    CG.

  12. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]

    BTW: Does anyone have any suggestions on decent strip clubs in the SD area?
    Main Attraction (AKA "The Purple Church") in Oceanside is not bad. No pressure to buy drinks, girls will ask for lap dances but they are cool and not high pressure. Cover is I think $10 and dances are $20. Each time I've been there are at least 1 or 2 hotties.

  13. #383

    Little Darlings

    Just an FYI for users of this forum. . . While cruising on Broadway I passed by "Little Darlings" around 2:45 PM today and there was a squad with officers hanging out front.

    BTW: Does anyone have any suggestions on decent strip clubs in the SD area? As far as I can tell SD sucks for strip clubs. I've checked out Les Girls, Cheetahs, Platinum and a few others and they are all shit holes with girls I'd gladly pay to keep their clothes on. Also, I've never experienced strip clubs that actually demand you to buy an overpriced drink every 30-minutes and charge $20 if you want to buy one of the fuggly girls a drink. Crazy prices for 2-minute lap dances and VIP rooms. I can get laid at the many local massage parlors for less by beautiful Asian gals. What the dilio with SD and strip clubs?!

  14. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Detlev  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Garbage because of the girls? Management? Cost? How was Jenna Haze?
    Girls. People who work there are cool and nice but haven't seen a decent girl there at all. But everyone has different tastes. Jenna Haze was unreal.

  15. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Xpose is garbage now but I will probably go either Friday or Saturday this week as Jenna Haze will be there!
    Thank you. Garbage because of the girls? Management? Cost? How was Jenna Haze?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape