Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Best Escorts
Ava Escorts
Sex Vacation

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 402
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #192

    Russian Natalia

    Anybody given this girl a try that advertises on escorts. Com?

    Pic looks a little good to be true.

  2. #191

    Seen her yet?

    I haven't but with a little intel. I probably wood. I mean would.

    http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...exy-29/2976153

  3. #190

    AprilRaine

    Can someone please give me some direction in contacting this hot woman from escorts.com?

    I haven't been a member long, and searching for info on this lady is how I found this forum.

    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

  4. #189

    Randyman

    Quote Originally Posted by Randyman1
    it would be foolish of me to give her name now.
    She is not from around here. She was visiting Greenville from charlotte nc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play
    Thanks for the warning but it is beneficial to tell "who" as providers do come back from time to time. As it stands now we can't see anyone from Charlotte! LOL
    Be Safe
    Randyman,

    Being a Charlotte guy, there is a good chance I may know the girl you are referring to.
    It'd be great if you would share her name so we can watch out for her.

    Isn't that what this site is all about?

    Sully

  5. #188

    They come back

    Quote Originally Posted by Randyman1
    it would be foolish of me to give her name now.

    She is not from around here. She was visiting Greenville from charlotte nc.

    Thanks
    Thanks for the warning but it is beneficial to tell "who" as providers do come back from time to time. As it stands now we can't see anyone from Charlotte! LOL

    Be Safe

  6. #187
    If I follow correctly, the point of this post is that one of the providers tried to squeeze you for some extra donations, and when you didn't agree, she told a bunch of other providers not to give you any service. That said, I agree that your post is still pointles, because you list no specifics. It doesn't tell us which provider to stay away from, or specifically how she tried to rip you off. If the point was just to say, "Look out for scams," that's still pointless. We already know that to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randyman1
    Beware guys, If a escort desides she don't like you for any reason, she will do what I call a phone number spray on you. When she do you can keep your $$$

    She will give your number and info to all of the escorts in town and coming in town. So they can and will give you bad service to.

    Take this from a nice looking drugs and disease free man.

    This young lady whom I have seen Many time before and the service was great just change on me one day. She wanted more than $$$ from me and I just did not have time to do what she needed me to do.

    I will not say her name. I am not like her! you all no her and she is probably doing you the same way but you or not aware of it.

    Look for the signs. She use to do this Or that With you but she just stop. No reason ooo maybe a lie or too. But now all of her freinds and everyone she knows treats you the same way.

    Guys, tell the (truth) on this site don't let them talk you in to telling a lie so that they can keep there clients snowed. Remember if she will do it to him one day she may do it to you. Remember Its your hard erned $.
    Girls, be your own judge, you may be pushing away a (safe) $$$$ client

    I wish I could go back in time I would not have pushed that door bell or knocked on that door on the first night I meet her. Because of this I am against escorts. They think we are fool's and to mess with some of them. They might be right! Beware.

  7. #186

    Sorry about that man!!!

    It was not my goal to make you mad.

    My point was vague, Maybe I am a little delusional?

    But there is nothing wrong with me.

    Ass to my GRAMMAR, You got the point. I have not seen this girl in over a year and it would be foolish of me to give her name now.

    She is not from around here. She was visiting Greenville from charlotte nc.

    I may need your help in the near future. I would hope to get it if needed.

    It was not my goal to make you mad.

    Thanks

  8. #185
    Based on your grammar and overall obscurity, it's tough to articulate your point. However, sounds like you feel that all of the local and out out of town escorts have created a conspiracy to give you bad service? If that is your feeling, it's absurd and you may want to consider what you're doing that may be turning them off.


    Your message then goes on to to mention a specific escort, and you advise the board to look for "signs". If an escort has provided bad service you need to mention a name so that the board knows who the hell you're talking about. As it is, your post is pointless.







    Quote Originally Posted by Randyman1
    Beware guys, If a escort desides she don't like you for any reason, she will do what I call a phone number spray on you. When she do you can keep your $$$

    She will give your number and info to all of the escorts in town and coming in town. So they can and will give you bad service to.

    Take this from a nice looking drugs and disease free man.

    This young lady whom I have seen Many time before and the service was great just change on me one day. She wanted more than $$$ from me and I just did not have time to do what she needed me to do.

    I will not say her name. I am not like her! you all no her and she is probably doing you the same way but you or not aware of it.

    Look for the signs. She use to do this Or that With you but she just stop. No reason ooo maybe a lie or too. But now all of her freinds and everyone she knows treats you the same way.

    Guys, tell the (truth) on this site don't let them talk you in to telling a lie so that they can keep there clients snowed. Remember if she will do it to him one day she may do it to you. Remember Its your hard erned $.
    Girls, be your own judge, you may be pushing away a (safe) $$$$ client
    This escort don't know how much $$$ i make and if she did she would probably fall out!!! All legal side money included. I will keep it to myself...
    I wish I could go back in time I would not have pushed that door bell or knocked on that door on the first night I meet her. Because of this I am against escorts. They think we are fool's and to mess with some of them. They might be right! Beware.

  9. #184

    Black balled by escort

    Beware guys, If a escort desides she don't like you for any reason, she will do what I call a phone number spray on you. When she do you can keep your $$$

    She will give your number and info to all of the escorts in town and coming in town. So they can and will give you bad service to.

    Take this from a nice looking drugs and disease free man.

    This young lady whom I have seen Many time before and the service was great just change on me one day. She wanted more than $$$ from me and I just did not have time to do what she needed me to do.

    I will not say her name. I am not like her! you all no her and she is probably doing you the same way but you or not aware of it.

    Look for the signs. She use to do this Or that With you but she just stop. No reason ooo maybe a lie or too. But now all of her freinds and everyone she knows treats you the same way.

    Guys, tell the (truth) on this site don't let them talk you in to telling a lie so that they can keep there clients snowed. Remember if she will do it to him one day she may do it to you. Remember Its your hard erned $.
    Girls, be your own judge, you may be pushing away a (safe) $$$$ client

    I wish I could go back in time I would not have pushed that door bell or knocked on that door on the first night I meet her. Because of this I am against escorts. They think we are fool's and to mess with some of them. They might be right! Beware.

  10. #183

    Black balled by escort

    Beware guys, If a escort desides she don't like you for any reason, she will do what I call a phone number spray on you. When she do you can keep your $$$

    She will give your number and info to all of the escorts in town and coming in town. So they can and will give you bad service to.

    Take this from a nice looking drugs and disease free man.

    This young lady whom I have seen Many time before and the service was great just change on me one day. She wanted more than $$$ from me and I just did not have time to do what she needed me to do.

    I will not say her name. I am not like her! You all no her and she is pobably doing you the same way but you or not aware of it.

    Look for the signs. She use to do this Or that With you but she just stop. No reason ooo maybe a lie or too. But now all of her freinds and everyone she know treats you the same way.

    Guys, tell the (TRUTH) on this site don't let them talk you in to telling a lie so that they can keep there clients snowed. Remember if she will do it to him one day she may do it to you. Remember Its your hard erned $.
    Girls, be you own judge . You may be pushing away a (safe)$$$ client
    I wish I could go back in time I would not have pushed that door bell or knocked on that door on the first night I meet her. Because of this I am against escorts. They think we are fool's and to mess with some of them. They might be right! Beware.

  11. #182

    Please read this and look at link for your own safety!

    I am new to this board and I am an escort who looks at the ads of other girls. I don't pay too much attention to the regular posters or people I know on backpage. But I came across this ad (link below) today and when you enlarge the pics you can tell someone just took pics of their computer screen and posted them in this ad. Sounds like a sting or some other messed up sicko thing that can be a trap for you gentlemen. Please be careful. I have seen this ad b4 and didn't pay attention till today. Especially since I read a post on here that Anderson Uncle LEO is cracking down this month on the street. Not that BP is the street but, if LE is out there out for everybody SW or Escort or John.

    http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...s-back/3379122

  12. #181

    Juicyy.....

    I believe that have experience this provider name Juicy several times in the past. She is about 5' 5" tall or so and is on the heavy side, a thick gal with an very sexy azz. Some mid section baggage but the overall package is nice. The pics are not truely accurate but somewhat close. Be warn that she does not provide GFE but for the person who wants to get his business done, and nothing else, she is the one.

    http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...r-hour/3372402

  13. #180

    Auroa Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarwizard
    Just my personal opinion, I have no use for anyone who doesn't post contact info. No phone#, email, or website. I doubt there is any "danger" involved, but I'm willing to bet if you reply through BP that you will get an email asking for "verification" before scheduling. I have also seen a couple of ads & photos of her, but IMO, if she really wants your patronage, she should make it convenient.
    This wonam is legit. I saw her recently. She works out of Asheville and ocassionally comes to Greenville. Her focus is trantric massage. Once you contact her, she will send more info, including a link to her web site. you don't see much posted because she asks her clients to be very discreet about the encounter.

    Chessi69

  14. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Acgj09
    Seen her name across this forum a couple of times but no reviews.

    Does anyone have any insight?

    http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyR...ork-25/2904448
    Just my personal opinion, I have no use for anyone who doesn't post contact info. No phone#, email, or website. I doubt there is any "danger" involved, but I'm willing to bet if you reply through BP that you will get an email asking for "verification" before scheduling. I have also seen a couple of ads & photos of her, but IMO, if she really wants your patronage, she should make it convenient.

  15. #178

    Aurora Isis?

    Seen her name across this forum a couple of times but no reviews.

    Does anyone have any insight?

    http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyR...ork-25/2904448

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms




click for FREE hookups

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape