Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1238 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Any intel on Leigh?

Looking for Intel about Leigh in Livonia.

PM is fine.

Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent visits? Any action there or closed or what?
    M1 is open get a the job done.

Magic closed still I hear Hanna was deported, sure hope Cindy did not suffer the same fate!

Hope not but

Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.rubratings.com/198052

Any info on this one? Ann arbor forum is kinda dead.

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm
    This one has to be TGTBT!

M-1 & Magic

Anyone have any recent visits? Any action there or closed or what?

Natasha

Natasha is def on my MT. Rushmore. Who's yours.

Natasha.

Sarah.

Bella.

Wyandotte. Krystal.

Great massage

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalenko2015  [View Original Post]
    Recommended place Spring Massage. Stay safe.
    Great massage by a beautiful lady. I doubt you will get extra. YMMV. She was one of Anna's girls many years back.

Waste of Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years back and was a complete waste of time. Rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by TunaHelper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over a year ago. One of the biggest let downs ever! She is decently attractive, but provided next to nothing for service. Good at chatting, a little bit of a massage that wasn't anything to write home about. Wouldn't even do a HJ, was up to me to do myself (didn't do as I was so disappointed by that point). I consider her a ripoff.

TH.
    That's terrible. Not even a HJ? Sorry about your experience but thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaHelper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over a year ago. One of the biggest let downs ever! She is decently attractive, but provided next to nothing for service. Good at chatting, a little bit of a massage that wasn't anything to write home about. Wouldn't even do a HJ, was up to me to do myself (didn't do as I was so disappointed by that point). I consider her a ripoff.

TH.
    100% accurate. Shelly is by far the biggest let down of the decade. I wouldn't even let her pay me to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm.
    Quick Google search on the image resulted in a Livia Andrade public figure FB so I assume it's fake. She's like a model, no clue where from.

And too visible

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    No lies told. Completely agree here. Tiffany is very overrated. She seems to have ah few capers on this forum that would die for her but I have no idea why. I've had ah better experience with Jen every time. Saigon is a no-go for me either way tho (too high profile).

MS.
    Ferndale PD were parked in the public lot last time I planned to go in. Just left. Don't think they would raid, just discouraging patrons.

My favorite place

Quote Originally Posted by LouisTully  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions on good non-AMP places to get a good massage and possibly something extra?
    Recommended place Spring Massage. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi there I seen a ad on bedpage Julie in Wyandotte is this Rose with diff name bigger gal not fat solid in pics.

248 nine eight 1 3 eight 3 four.
    No that's not the same woman, Rose is blonde.

Ann arbor rub

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6e5b7aa19ef2485ead5377d962d8d34b.jpeg‎  

Faith

Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times before her vacation and a few after she returned, I have never tipped her. I doubt FS is available but YMMV.
    I saw her several times before and possibly twice after. Always tipped. My philosophy is that a horrible experience gets no tip, a mediocre experience gets a token tip, and IF I INTEND TO REPEAT, A GOOD TIP.

Posting Limitations