Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Ava Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 860 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 12886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12886

    Looking for milking table massage. Preferably in private location

    I'm interested in milking table massage and wondering if there are any good recommendations which are provided at private locations by good providers.

  2. #12885
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on LaMirage Spa in Garden City?
    See #13114.

  3. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungAndFun007  [View Original Post]
    How much is this place and how does payment work compared to M1?
    Put $100 on the table in the room or $160 for a hr stay and enjoy they already know what to do but bring a rubber especially with Katie.

  4. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on LaMirage Spa in Garden City?
    Don't do it. By the time the admin approved the post answer to my question about La Mirage it was too late.

    Mirage is just that. A mirage. They tried to get me for $$ and no FS no HJ no nothing just topless or pastie and no touching. WTF is topless going to do for me when I'm face down on the table? Don't do it.

  5. #12882

    And more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    I remember Oasis, that's going way back! I went a few times. It's also been widely reported that Eminem's ex Kim Mathers worked there in her younger years.
    And so did Tawney Dream!

  6. #12881

    I was lookng for the old post on Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Brandy is over 50, stocky, short and not worth your money.
    Wasn't there some game she played? What was her story anyone remember? Was it upsell and DIY or she has favorites? I can't really remember but there is something I can't put my finger on.

  7. #12880

    Saigon 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    I already submitted my last post before I could add to it, but instead of relocating it upstairs I think she should've flipped it. Left the massage down stairs closer to the door and moved the beauty spa shop upstairs. It's only a matter of time my fellow mongers. Please be careful last thing you want is to be caught in the middle of Doggy style right at climax when the door is kicked in.
    How much is this place and how does payment work compared to M1?

  8. #12879

    LaMirage Spa in Garden City

    Does anyone have any information on LaMirage Spa in Garden City?

  9. #12878

    Oasis Memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the old oasis spa on van dyke near 10 mi? Years later a guy moved in there and made it pretty nice. He got busted for offering and undercover LE extras. I use to see a couple of those girls on the side after that but lost their numbers over time. Some danced and some kept doing massages at notels. Any info would be great, comments are welcomed as well. It was a great place!
    That's going back in time to date myself. Vivian who provides massages at her condo home (in Roseville or Warren) used to work at Oasis. I also remember Paige from the Oasis as well. Not sure if Paige is still in the massage biz or not.

  10. #12877

    ?

    Anyone have any info on this one? See it all the time. https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715..

  11. #12876

    Saigon 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    On Dave and chuck this morning they were talking about Saigon because someone sent in an email saying her husbands business is above the spa and they have been seeing an increased number of guys coming in later at night since they moved upstairs and this person is concerned because she thinks something is going on. It seems since they expanded and with all the media coverage about spas people are more alert.
    I already submitted my last post before I could add to it, but instead of relocating it upstairs I think she should've flipped it. Left the massage down stairs closer to the door and moved the beauty spa shop upstairs. It's only a matter of time my fellow mongers. Please be careful last thing you want is to be caught in the middle of Doggy style right at climax when the door is kicked in.

  12. #12875

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    On Dave and chuck this morning they were talking about Saigon because someone sent in an email saying her husbands business is above the spa and they have been seeing an increased number of guys coming in later at night since they moved upstairs and this person is concerned because she thinks something is going on. It seems since they expanded and with all the media coverage about spas people are more alert.
    Why? Didn't somebody else jump on the radio awhile back and say something about another AMP? I was extremely concerned about that upstairs move. Yes it was awkward seeing kids around and sitting on that dam couch but it was in and out and now we got to walk in right next door to a business? After the relax bust people in that city are on the look out and Tiffany's place is centrally located. Park in rear when and dip out on the freeway when done. If they shut her done there won't be another FS AMP in all of Oakland County.

  13. #12874

    She Did!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    I remember Oasis, that's going way back! I went a few times. It's also been widely reported that Eminem's ex Kim Mathers worked there in her younger years.
    Yes, She did work there. I remember a quite a few handy's from her. Bring back the good old days.

  14. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    I thought Dave and Chuck were supposed to be funny. I for one, am not finding all this extra attention funny at all.
    Agreed this type of attention isn't humorous and usually doesn't end well either. Hopefully someone can get proper notice to Saigon before it goes south.

  15. #12872

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the old oasis spa on van dyke near 10 mi? Years later a guy moved in there and made it pretty nice. He got busted for offering and undercover LE extras. I use to see a couple of those girls on the side after that but lost their numbers over time. Some danced and some kept doing massages at notels. Any info would be great, comments are welcomed as well. It was a great place!
    I remember Oasis, that's going way back! I went a few times. It's also been widely reported that Eminem's ex Kim Mathers worked there in her younger years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape