Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Ava Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 699 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10471

    SC New girl?

    Hit up SC last weekend and had a great time with Marilyn. I would say early 30's Latina. Black hair, decent sized boobs, nice ass. Says she just started dancing at the Cricket. Danced at Coliseum and a few other 8 mile clubs.

    Passionate dance. DFK, FIV, BBBJCIM. 1.3.

  2. #10470
    LOL for real. She looks like a 9 to me too.

    Maybe a dumb question, how are you guys getting normal pictures of these girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Dam JJ. You have some high standards I think. Of course we can't see her face in the pic, but from what I can see, she looks like a solid 9. Thanks for all of your fine reports brother.

    JD.

  3. #10469

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to dance under the name Chrissie. She started at BTs 2 years ago then moved to Flight Club, Truth, Legends and now back at BTs. She is 20 years old and does the most amazing poll tricks. If it is the same girl I thought she had D cup breasts, but I might be mistaken.

    MM.
    Tried her out last week in VIP. All covered, FS for 3. 5. She's on the expensive side but we'll worth it for her body age and performance in VIP. You would have to be aggressive to take her to the back, or you will be standing in line waiting for her to come around to you.

  4. #10468

    Borgarts Day Shift

    Weekday (not Tuesday) visit. Many regulars but no Brenda. Was nice to see Jennifer again though she has lost weight and I think I preferred the slightly heavier Jennifer.

    Met Roxie a knockout blonde. Anyone have up-stairs experience with her? She seemed to be available but was craggy regarding prices. She is on my definite "do her" list if the price was reasonable.

    Also April was there. For sure extras are available but not sure if she would be worth the cash. Any experience with her?

    Thanks in Advance.

  5. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraTL32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she dances (if she dances) . Not sure if she does but there looks to be one picture that maybe the changing room of a gentleman's club. Would like to see what she can and if she is real. Would appreciate any intel! PM is fine also.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....0732881/Asians
    Not sure where she dances, but she also has a profile on seekingarrangements.

  6. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancio  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to Silver C the other day and there was this tall skinny blonde, no boobs, good looking. It seemed that every guy in the place went to tip her when she was up. I almost felt that now I have an obligation to tip her since everyone else did but resisted. What the deal with her?
    I think her name is Ashley. Was there yesterday, not too crowded. Was hoping to sample her but I had to leave early and she was stuck with some guy. She looks good, small boobs but definitely caught my interest during her set on the stage. No crazy tipping her today!

    Hopefully someone sampled her. And extras are open with her.

    Happy hunting.

  7. #10465

    Ella at BTs

    Haven't been in BTs Dearborn for a while but stopped in earlier tonight and saw a hottie named Ella. Thin, endowed, with glasses. Couldn't drag her away from a table of wannabe high rollers but wondering if anyone has any info about her in terms if mileage, performance and cost. Thanks in advance.

  8. #10464

    Fitness Model Types

    I have a thing for female muscle and athletic women. Who are the best girls in Detroit for this?

  9. #10463

    Skinniest SC girls

    Who are the skinniest club girls you know. Eating disorders are welcome. Haha. Ones that are open to FS.

  10. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some of the clubs offering food specials. Anyone try them out? Is the food any good? Might be down for good food and great action.
    Flight Club, Legends, Trumpps and BT's all have great food.

  11. #10461
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some of the clubs offering food specials. Anyone try them out? Is the food any good? Might be down for good food and great action.
    I eat at Legends, Flight Club and Silver Cricket regularly. They have good food. Legends on Friday has lunch specials that you can't beat.

  12. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some of the clubs offering food specials. Anyone try them out? Is the food any good? Might be down for good food and great action.
    Bogart has great food. Don't just read the menu, walk up to the kitchen window and look for the sign with the specials. On Wednesday they have great prime rib. I've eaten at the Cricket, it was good too.

  13. #10459
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had eighteen dancers (four 8's, mostly 7's, and a few 6's) with about forty customers when I arrived. Familiar faces were: Alexa, Angel, Bella, Capri, Deja from Bogart's, Jade, Jemma, Jewels, Selena, Shakira, and Trinity. Alexa, a slender 20 ish white blonde, looked the best of the bunch. I've never seen her go to the VIP with anyone. Overall, it was a decent looking lineup encompassing a variety of body types and ethnicities.

    I enjoyed a covered half & half session with Emma for 150. She is early 20's, white, brunette, petite, perky C-cup tits, wears glasses, and an 8 appearance. Basically, Emma is a hot nerd girl.
    I think she used to dance under the name Chrissie. She started at BTs 2 years ago then moved to Flight Club, Truth, Legends and now back at BTs. She is 20 years old and does the most amazing poll tricks. If it is the same girl I thought she had D cup breasts, but I might be mistaken.

    MM.

  14. #10458

    What shift?

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had eighteen dancers (four 8's, mostly 7's, and a few 6's) with about forty customers when I arrived. Familiar faces were: Alexa, Angel, Bella, Capri, Deja from Bogart's, Jade, Jemma, Jewels, Selena, Shakira, and Trinity. Alexa, a slender 20 ish white blonde, looked the best of the bunch. I've never seen her go to the VIP with anyone. Overall, it was a decent looking lineup encompassing a variety of body types and ethnicities.

    I enjoyed a covered half & half session with Emma for 150. She is early 20's, white, brunette, petite, perky C-cup tits, wears glasses, and an 8 appearance. Basically, Emma is a hot nerd girl.
    I'll be in Detroit in May.

  15. #10457
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraTL32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she dances (if she dances) . Not sure if she does but there looks to be one picture that maybe the changing room of a gentleman's club. Would like to see what she can and if she is real. Would appreciate any intel! PM is fine also.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....0732881/Asians
    In addition to where she dances, an explanation of "poo professional" is required as well. Please tell me it's not what it sounds like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape