www.casualencounters.org
www.casualencounters.org
rubmaps
Explosive Ejaculations!

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 684 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 10256
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10241
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Strategies on when to go.


    - Go at times when dancers are likely to need money. Late in the month is good, because rent may be due soon. A few weeks before Christmas, because they need extra money for presents. I've even seen "retired" dancers show up a few times before Christmas to get some extra cash.
    Not last week of the month, but the first week of the month. These girls have poor money management skills, they never pay rent on time. My buddy rents a condo to two girls.

  2. #10240
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]
    Why would we drain our pipes before heading to the club?
    Agree, if you drain you pipe before going you might as well stay home, there is not point in going.

    I recommend not draining the pipe and letting the peeler do that.

    MM.

  3. #10239

    Asian peelers

    Has anyone come across any asian dancers in the area?

  4. #10238
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorman  [View Original Post]
    I concur. She is great. Works day shift. I plan to repeat.

    23 YO dirty-blonde with nice B-Cs (with very small bars piecing her nipples). Curvy and attractive body (but not thin if that is what you want). Very cute and into what she does and what you do to her. Flower tat on shoulder. Clean package (good hygiene (no stink), smooth skin, no stretch marks, soft hair), no rush and no drama. Was not able to get BBBJ, only CBJ which was great including extensive DTing. Takes direction well for both CBJ and CFS. Oh yeah, did I say very cute.
    I never got a chance to post a review of my visit to cricket the other day. And she is the one I ended up going back with. Agree with everything mentioned for the most part. Nice tits, easy to negotiate and pretty good body for the bang.

    I had one issue though. As soon as we finished some BJ, and she started riding me (cover on) and I get a slight indication of a dead fish. (should've proceeded to finish since I was pretty hard) but I chose to go doggy next. The next thing I know, the smell was so bad (as soon as she bent down and spread out), I had totally lost my interest and just wanted to get the hell out! So bad that junior didn't want to cum anymore.

    Maybe one of her bad days!

  5. #10237
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Strategies on when to go.

    Negotiation strategies.

    - Always be willing to walk away from a deal. This is a standard for all negotiations. Sometimes it's easier said than done when there's a major hottie willing to do things that junior is craving, though. To avoid that, drain the pipes before heading to the).
    That's a well thought out strategy, except for the one above. That I can't understand. Why would we drain our pipes before heading to the club? Wouldn't we want to save it for the club? The very purpose of the visit.

  6. #10236

    BTS Dearborn. Italia.

    Been a while, probably about a year. Used to stop in and see a day shift dancer that went by Italia. Anyone know if she is still around? Stopped in a few times in the last couple months with no luck.

  7. #10235

    Great post

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Strategies on when to go.

    - Go at times when the club is slow. There's less competition from other customers and the dancers are more likely to negotiate. The down side is that there may be less dancers. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are slowest during the week. Slow times of the year are January and February since everyone spent their money on Christmas presents or New Years. The weeks after normal party times (St. Patricks, July 4, Super Bowl) might be good options too.

    - Go at times when dancers are likely to need money. Late in the month is good, because rent may be due soon. A few weeks before Christmas, because they need extra money for presents. I've even seen "retired" dancers show up a few times before Christmas to get some extra cash.

    - Go late to see the daytime shift and stay for the night shift. This avoids paying for the club cover with the benefit of seeing both the day and night time crew. This has the down side of spending a lot of time at the club, because sometimes the highest night shift dancers don't show up until 9 pm or later.

    Negotiation strategies.

    - Always be willing to walk away from a deal. This is a standard for all negotiations. Sometimes it's easier said than done when there's a major hottie willing to do things that junior is craving, though. To avoid that, drain the pipes before heading to the club.

    - Always do negotiations at the table (I. E. Outside the VIP). Negotiations in the VIP never go your way, because she knows how to get the little head excited and when that happens the big head loses every time.

    - Have a price you're willing to pay in mind before you even start negotiating, then counter her offer with an amount below your price. That way, when you give up some of your initial offer, she thinks she's getting more out of you. For example, let's say you're willing to pay 150. She starts at 200, you counter with 100, you meet in the middle at 150.

    - If she counters with a price you're willing to pay, then (even though it's a price you're willing to pay) try to get something extra out of the deal. Continuing the previous example, she starts w /200, you counter w /100, she counters w /150, you say something like "that's more than I wanted to pay, but I'll do it if you throw in XYX" (I. E. Whatever the extra thing you're wanting).

    - Always confirm the entire agreement before heading back to the VIP.

    - Always pay at the end. If she insists on you paying up front, then walk away. It's almost a guarantee that she's going to scam you in some way.

    Cost saving strategies.

    - Going late to the day time shift and staying for the nighttime shift avoids the cover.

    - Going at slow times might lead to other cost savings (e. G. Complimentary booth, cheaper prices from dancers).
    Most of this has been covered here and there on this thread, but nice to have it compiled in one place.

    Interestingly, most of this advice also applies to buying a car.

  8. #10234

    A few strategies.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    This should get some interesting responses.
    Strategies on when to go.

    - Go at times when the club is slow. There's less competition from other customers and the dancers are more likely to negotiate. The down side is that there may be less dancers. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are slowest during the week. Slow times of the year are January and February since everyone spent their money on Christmas presents or New Years. The weeks after normal party times (St. Patricks, July 4, Super Bowl) might be good options too.

    - Go at times when dancers are likely to need money. Late in the month is good, because rent may be due soon. A few weeks before Christmas, because they need extra money for presents. I've even seen "retired" dancers show up a few times before Christmas to get some extra cash.

    - Go late to see the daytime shift and stay for the night shift. This avoids paying for the club cover with the benefit of seeing both the day and night time crew. This has the down side of spending a lot of time at the club, because sometimes the highest night shift dancers don't show up until 9 pm or later.

    Negotiation strategies.

    - Always be willing to walk away from a deal. This is a standard for all negotiations. Sometimes it's easier said than done when there's a major hottie willing to do things that junior is craving, though. To avoid that, drain the pipes before heading to the club.

    - Always do negotiations at the table (I. E. Outside the VIP). Negotiations in the VIP never go your way, because she knows how to get the little head excited and when that happens the big head loses every time.

    - Have a price you're willing to pay in mind before you even start negotiating, then counter her offer with an amount below your price. That way, when you give up some of your initial offer, she thinks she's getting more out of you. For example, let's say you're willing to pay 150. She starts at 200, you counter with 100, you meet in the middle at 150.

    - If she counters with a price you're willing to pay, then (even though it's a price you're willing to pay) try to get something extra out of the deal. Continuing the previous example, she starts w /200, you counter w /100, she counters w /150, you say something like "that's more than I wanted to pay, but I'll do it if you throw in XYX" (I. E. Whatever the extra thing you're wanting).

    - Always confirm the entire agreement before heading back to the VIP.

    - Always pay at the end. If she insists on you paying up front, then walk away. It's almost a guarantee that she's going to scam you in some way.

    Cost saving strategies.

    - Going late to the day time shift and staying for the nighttime shift avoids the cover.

    - Going at slow times might lead to other cost savings (e. G. Complimentary booth, cheaper prices from dancers).

  9. #10233

    BTW Dearborn weekday visit.

    14 dancers 3 familiar faces were Miley, Lily drawing a blank on the other. Newer girl Athena kind of weird attractiveness body and face were cute after talking with her for a moment determined hygiene was not on par whew strange body odor so ended conversation abruptly. Big gal maybe a 6. 5 not huge just big girl tall, caught my eye to try something different but Miley slid in and peeled me out for 120 GFE really good head and several positions. Good to clear the head unrushed. 7.5 always good with her.

    Deano.

  10. #10232

    Mistress at BT's Dearborn

    Met this Comic-con chick on a weekday evening visit. Mistress is mid 20's, AA, large B-cup tits, petite build, and a 7. 5 appearance. She provided an excellent GFE session for 120. Highly recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mistress @ BT's.jpg‎   Mistress @ BT's 2.jpg‎  

  11. #10231
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find her profile on eros anymore but she did send me a pic. She's got a very pretty face and smoking body but wants like 400.
    What was her name on eros?

  12. #10230

    Optimal Strip Club Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman5000  [View Original Post]
    Let's face it, strip club owners / management and strippers are trying to get as much money as fast as possible from us without always giving sufficient value of effort.

    So I raise the topic of conversation, what is your optimal strip club strategy to have the best and most fun for a reasonable amount of money. These does not just apply to Detroit strip clubs, but clubs all over. Posted here because this seems to be an active thread.

    How do you avoid / minimize "overhead" costs like cover charges, valet parking, etc? How do you negotiate? How do you get the type of dance or VIP you want?
    This should get some interesting responses.

  13. #10229
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone could give me any info on penthouse?, Like is there extras to be had there & also do they have private VIP. I saw this chick on Eros & she only does outcalls but said she dances at pH and to come see her. She's pretty fucking hot & am thinking about going to see her.
    No privacy-- or very little privacy at best. I stopped going.

  14. #10228
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    This place have any mileage? They post some videos on insta regularly around like 1 a or something. Some cuties in there. Never been.
    An ex dancer told me no extras.

  15. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyheaven  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to KIKI??

    Used to dance at BT Dearborn and Cricket.

    AA, Pretty, tight body.
    She has not worked in a few months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape