Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 432 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Way to step up, Salty.
    I thought he was talking about Linda from Oasis. Very good massage and finish.

  2. #6470

    Lena / Cici from Meng's

    Been hitting up the CAMPs in the SGV area but was craving a decent massage and finish, and I remembered Lene / Cici from Meng's always got the job done. Last time I went to Mengs was maybe June of 2020 and when I rang the doorbell in the back, dude in blue scrubs came out and said no more Lena there. Lost her number a while back and was wondering if she was still servicing somewhere else.

  3. #6469

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I went to see Linda based off this review as I was getting tired of Asians. Linda hit the spot. Very friendly. There was no massage. Came in in little black dress and after small talk it was off. She has a great ass and let my hands roam wherever I wanted. Sat me at the the edge of the table and gave me some BBBJ. After a few minutes of that she stood up and put her ass on my cock. Slid up and down on it. She then went back down and placed the condom for some more BJ action. She then stood up grabbed my hand to follow her. Laid down in standing mish and let me pound. She never used any lube and it slide right in. She had me going so much I busted without any other positions. During cleanup she started BBFS service again. After another nut on her chest I was done. We never negotiated a price and I gave her $1. She didn't complain. Had small chat after and she said she was quiting this week. She also got her phone and asked for my number which I obliged. She called my number right there and told me to text her to meet outside of there. 818 #. Haven't text her yet but will soon.
    Sounds like Latina Linda at Midori. Don't quote me on it though. It was a one and done for me so I'm not 100% if that was who he saw LOL.

  4. #6468

    Intel

    Anyone know a place that waxes you then provides a HJ or more? If so, dm me please. Thanks.

  5. #6467
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    OK let me be the first to ask. Linda who?
    LOL. Way to step up, Salty.

  6. #6466
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    OK let me be the first to ask. Linda who?
    Pretty sure he mean Linda at the mp in Baldwin Park.

  7. #6465
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I went to see Linda based off this review as I was getting tired of Asians. Linda hit the spot. Very friendly. There was no massage. Came in in little black dress and after small talk it was off. She has a great ass and let my hands roam wherever I wanted. Sat me at the the edge of the table and gave me some BBBJ. After a few minutes of that she stood up and put her ass on my cock. Slid up and down on it. She then went back down and placed the condom for some more BJ action. She then stood up grabbed my hand to follow her. Laid down in standing mish and let me pound. She never used any lube and it slide right in. She had me going so much I busted without any other positions. During cleanup she started BBFS service again. After another nut on her chest I was done. We never negotiated a price and I gave her $1. She didn't complain. Had small chat after and she said she was quiting this week. She also got her phone and asked for my number which I obliged. She called my number right there and told me to text her to meet outside of there. 818 #. Haven't text her yet but will soon.
    OK let me be the first to ask. Linda who?

  8. #6464

    Linda was great

    I have to say I went to see Linda based off this review as I was getting tired of Asians. Linda hit the spot. Very friendly. There was no massage. Came in in little black dress and after small talk it was off. She has a great ass and let my hands roam wherever I wanted. Sat me at the the edge of the table and gave me some BBBJ. After a few minutes of that she stood up and put her ass on my cock. Slid up and down on it. She then went back down and placed the condom for some more BJ action. She then stood up grabbed my hand to follow her. Laid down in standing mish and let me pound. She never used any lube and it slide right in. She had me going so much I busted without any other positions. During cleanup she started BBFS service again. After another nut on her chest I was done. We never negotiated a price and I gave her $1. She didn't complain. Had small chat after and she said she was quiting this week. She also got her phone and asked for my number which I obliged. She called my number right there and told me to text her to meet outside of there. 818 #. Haven't text her yet but will soon.

  9. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    After reading between the lines and translating from selfish to sharing. I found the place. Peggy in pasadena on Sierra Madre near the 210. Thats the place this selfish guy is talking about.

    Anyway, I paid a visit. Honestly, . 4 for hhr plus she wanted 1. 2 for FS. I only offered 1. And she she next time pay more. She does do the Asian squat ride. I then asked her to bend over so I can f standing. I kept going even after I came because I wanted to get my money's worth.

    Would I recommend. Naw. There's much better on Garvey and other SGV spots. If you need the actual spot, pm me. I share. Unlike others LOL.
    Finally got to try out this Peggy. I think the place is actually a legit acupuncture place. Massage was okay. Very light. On the flip she's not bad on the face, just a little flabby on the gut and her tits are small. But she does get an A for effort.

  10. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    After reading between the lines and translating from selfish to sharing. I found the place. Peggy in pasadena on Sierra Madre near the 210. Thats the place this selfish guy is talking about.

    Anyway, I paid a visit. Honestly, . 4 for hhr plus she wanted 1. 2 for FS. I only offered 1. And she she next time pay more. She does do the Asian squat ride. I then asked her to bend over so I can f standing. I kept going even after I came because I wanted to get my money's worth.

    Would I recommend. Naw. There's much better on Garvey and other SGV spots. If you need the actual spot, pm me. I share. Unlike others LOL.
    Much better, huh? I usually see Peggy for a decent massage and HJ, I couldn't imagine there would better in SGV. Any hints to these spots?

  11. #6461
    Quote Originally Posted by HuggaBugga  [View Original Post]
    It's been some years but back in the game. I've mongered all over but my best times were with Lily at A1 and Sherry in Pomona, fucked both of them like rabbits. Sherry went back to China and Lily disappeared after A1 got shut down. If anyone has any leads for her, appreciated.

    Now I know Lulu well and Frances but which Sasa is this?
    Lily from A1 was a freak!

    For such a plain looking gal she knew how to get a guy off. Always BBBJCIM.

    I'd love to find her.

    Have you been to Lily Spa in the old A1 spot??

  12. #6460

    Locked aswell

    Quote Originally Posted by StudyTheBasics  [View Original Post]
    Been a lurker for awhile here. I called the peck rd. Barbershop / batting cage place. The number is disconnected. Saw someone try to open the front door as well but both doors are locked. Open sign on. Can anyone help send me the number?
    Tried the front door and back door and both were locked. Barbershop next door someone came out so I left. Anyone recommend a provider here?

  13. #6459

    Peggy in pasadena

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxen  [View Original Post]
    Was driving around SGV and saw a lit open sign and decided to pop in. Single provider not bad slim; pretty and nice rack. Asked how much was massage and was told 1. 5 wow expensive I say and she replied for 'everything', so it's been ages since I've partaken so I said 'ok' decent massage and on flip started BBBJ, then when she got me good and ready she hopped up on the table and did an Asian squat on jr BB, in my head to was saying WTF! But it felt so good I just let it happen, so lifted the top and saw her nice rack going up and down with nice pink nipples I almost exploded, few more minutes told her I was going to come, and she just said 'ok' which I did. She cleaned me up and off I went, best $150 I've spent in awhile, felt good using my stimulus money.

    Not going to share the place cause I don't want to ruin it for me, sorry I'm a selfish prick. But wanted to let you know good times can be had out there! And if you rtf, I've mentioned this place before in Pasadena.
    After reading between the lines and translating from selfish to sharing. I found the place. Peggy in pasadena on Sierra Madre near the 210. Thats the place this selfish guy is talking about.

    Anyway, I paid a visit. Honestly, . 4 for hhr plus she wanted 1. 2 for FS. I only offered 1. And she she next time pay more. She does do the Asian squat ride. I then asked her to bend over so I can f standing. I kept going even after I came because I wanted to get my money's worth.

    Would I recommend. Naw. There's much better on Garvey and other SGV spots. If you need the actual spot, pm me. I share. Unlike others LOL.

  14. #6458

    Angel Glendora

    Hit up Angel Massage yesterday, called them for the back entrance. Was .4 for hhr, the initial massage was nice. Then they brought Mai in, she was cute and very friendly. As soon as she started the massage I started feeling on her. She tried to get me to pay more than. 4 for he (I ain't mad), but after all this lurking I knew to stick to my guns. Even did the "turn out my pockets" thing and she looked disappointed but the vibe didn't get ruined. It was a slow day too, so I didn't have to hear any other dudes grunting.

    Thanks for all the reports guys. Always wanted to try and y'all made it easy as hell. Peace.

  15. #6457
    Got it! Thanks for the response. I'm going out again today and we'll see how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the Blue Angel in west covina, that's a legit MP. Usually a MP with HE will give shitty massages, a quick 5 minute rubdown on your back, tell you to flip over and run their fingers near your groin or chest area for stimulation as a hint for HE. Look for cameras outside the door of MP. That is a good general sign of a MP with HE.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 432 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape