Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1353 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20283
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Recommendation

    Does anyone have a recommendation in either the downtown / midtown area, or the Olive Branch / Southaven area? I know that seems odd, but it's work / home convenience I'm looking for. Thanks in advance.

  2. #20282
    Administrator


    Posts: 3685

    That's exactly what they did

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGrow  [View Original Post]
    Did they collect and have the squirted substance analyzed?
    It was found to be nearly indistinguishable from urine.

    RESULTS:
    In all participants, US1 confirmed thorough bladder emptiness. After a variable time of sexual excitation, US2 (just before squirting) showed noticeable bladder filling, and US3 (just after squirting) demonstrated that the bladder had been emptied again. Biochemical analysis of BSU, S, and ASU showed comparable urea, creatinine, and uric acid concentrations in all participants. Yet, whereas PSA was not detected in BSU in six out of seven participants, this antigen was present in S and ASU in five out of seven participants.
    I made the text bold, I didn't change it, I just made it bold. It's piss with more stuff in it hoss.

    Not trying to be a dick Glock, you are indeed a fully qualified monger and if you say there was a thick gelatinous substance then there was and that's not piss. It's also not squirting as I've ever heard it described.

    A2.

  3. #20281

    Platinum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    My opinion is based solely on my personal experience. Not what someone has read about. If you have pee on you, you got a golden shower. But that thick jelly like substance all over my chest was not pee. I liked at it. I felt it. I snelled it. I even tasted it. It was not pee. However I did not like the experience.
    For those of you who were in attendance for girl girl performances at Platinum back in the day, the squirting that went on was unbelievable. I don't think they could have shot pee all the way across the stage like that. I was impressed. I have nothing scientific to back it up, but from those performances and personal experience, I am of the opinion that it is npt urine. My $. 02.

  4. #20280
    Regular Member


    Posts: 40

    Squiters

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGrow  [View Original Post]
    Don't need no evidence, they just know things. Did they collect and have the squirted substance analyzed? Nope. Can they tell us where all of this "ejaculate" comes from? Is there some undiscovered gland in women that the medical field doesn't know about? Hell, no. The science deniers just know what they know, no evidence is necessary and any evidence to the contrary can be ignored because stuff.
    Supposedly there show a gland in gals that can function for squirters.

  5. #20279

    Britney Love

    Anyone seen or heard from Britney lately?

    https://backpage.com.memphis.listcra...070480/Britney

  6. #20278

    Science deniers. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    It is.

    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/se.../#.W0uLztJKhEY

    Don't let that stop you if you dig it though.

    A2.
    Don't need no evidence, they just know things. Did they collect and have the squirted substance analyzed? Nope. Can they tell us where all of this "ejaculate" comes from? Is there some undiscovered gland in women that the medical field doesn't know about? Hell, no. The science deniers just know what they know, no evidence is necessary and any evidence to the contrary can be ignored because stuff.

  7. #20277
    Administrator


    Posts: 3685

    Sorry man

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkuym1  [View Original Post]
    I will concur that squirt is not urine. I've had a few that squirted and it's a bit of a turn on for me. I love it when gals cream in general but to squirt requires a higher level orgasm, and if I can bring that to some gal I get a lot of satisfaction out of it.
    It is.

    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/se.../#.W0uLztJKhEY

    Don't let that stop you if you dig it though.

    A2.

  8. #20276

    Squirters

    I will concur that squirt is not urine. I've had a few that squirted and it's a bit of a turn on for me. I love it when gals cream in general but to squirt requires a higher level orgasm, and if I can bring that to some gal I get a lot of satisfaction out of it.

  9. #20275
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. She took my candy cane like she had a sweet tooth. BTW, won't be posting for a few days. I am out of the country and after tomorrow I probably won't have wi-fi. Will be back soon.
    Saw some pix you posted lately in the Photo Gallery. Always enjoy your camera work. Bought a nice Nikon and have had few opportunities to use it but found a gal that got off on it and allowed me to video her BBBJ on me. A nice camera makes all the difference. Hope all is well down south, and happy travels to wherever.

  10. #20274

    Fresh Meat

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...606&cityid=423

    Just pointing this one out. She's in town visiting a friend of mine so she is legit.

  11. #20273

    Visit

    Hey guys, I am a senior member from Huntsville, Al. I will be visiting your area the last week of July. I would like to get a couple of receommendation on who to visit. Thanks in advance.

  12. #20272
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGrow  [View Original Post]
    I kind of wondered about that Glock but I have to respectfully disagree with your disagreement. I wouldn't have pegged you as a science denier, didn't you check A2's link?
    My opinion is based solely on my personal experience. Not what someone has read about. If you have pee on you, you got a golden shower. But that thick jelly like substance all over my chest was not pee. I liked at it. I felt it. I snelled it. I even tasted it. It was not pee. However I did not like the experience.

  13. #20271
    Regular Member


    Posts: 40

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I just reread my post. I meant "respectfully" disagree. Not disrespectfully.
    Glockman I agree all the squirters in Cincy have dried up. One gal used three towels so it wouldn't get the sheet all wet. I do 69 and it is fun an have my face showered with one gal. I love it. Gals have to stay hydrated.

  14. #20270

    Kandy

    Met Kandy yesterday and she's everything previous posters have said about her. She's very talkative and outgoing which makes the situation much more comfortable. The donation is very reasonable and her skills are amazing. When I saw her she had just come out of the shower which is always nice.

    If you haven't seen her yet you should.

    I will be repeating.

  15. #20269

    It's pee pee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I just reread my post. I meant "respectfully" disagree. Not disrespectfully.
    I kind of wondered about that Glock but I have to respectfully disagree with your disagreement. I wouldn't have pegged you as a science denier, didn't you check A2's link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape