Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 523 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by TnMike5825  [View Original Post]
    Messed up. Meant t / s Kimberly and is on STG under the t / s category as sexy doll. Sorry for confusion.
    Doubt your going to find many with any tranny experience. Even fewer would probably put it out in the open for everybody to see.

  2. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by TnMike5825  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here so hope I'm in the right category. Interested in seeing Kimberly who is on STG as Erotic Monkey. Have texted and sounds interesting but does anyone here have any experience with Kimberly.
    Messed up. Meant t / s Kimberly and is on STG under the t / s category as sexy doll. Sorry for confusion.

  3. #7842

    Anyone know about t / a Kimberly?

    First time poster here so hope I'm in the right category. Interested in seeing Kimberly who is on STG as Erotic Monkey. Have texted and sounds interesting but does anyone here have any experience with Kimberly.

  4. #7841

    Sexy Secret. Jeenifer

    I had the good fortune of meeting this one, Jennifer, yesterday:

    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/644115077494

    She's from the Crossville / Nashville area but her SD put her up at a nice hotel off Exit 398 for two nights and she was seeing locals in her free time.

    I had scheduled a QV but it literally turned into almost an hour. This girl really enjoys what she does. No rush whatsoever. We chat for a few, get comfy on the bed and begin. Started with BBBJ which lasted close to 15 minutes, than a little DATY for another 10, missionary for a few, onto doggy with a finale in Greece.

    She's older, ad says 38 which is about right. She's a little heavier that her ad pics but not bad at all. It's mostly in her mid section. Nice tattas and high beams and a nice rear view. For the time / donate ratio, I can't complain one bit.

    She's gone back to Nashville now but she did say she plans to return in a couple weeks when she can devote more time to seeing the Knoxville crowd.

    Keep an eye open for her. IMO, she's a good one.

    Pics posted with permission. She would not let me take any nude or explicit pics.

    Be safe.

    East.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

  5. #7840

    Seen Her

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeFit01  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a visit but don't know anything about her? Help?

    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/347776752625
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2015  [View Original Post]
    Got to give her credit. She's got a great body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg3786  [View Original Post]
    Previous pictures show a lot of bruising and marks on her arms.
    I saw her a couple of times, a few months back. Pics are accurate. Good looking for age. Good attitude. Safe and clean location. Saw no signs of demons either with marks on arms / hands or in behavior, and I saw the photo that was on the one ad. Of course some of them can hide it well. Likes to provide massage first, but that was good. Eventually moved on to FS, and provided standard services at standard rate with good skills. DFK, BBBJ, CFS. I repeated a month later, and would / will again, but have been pretty busy since then. As always, YMMV.

  6. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2015  [View Original Post]
    Got to give her credit. She's got a great body.
    Previous pictures show a lot of bruising and marks on her arms.

  7. #7838
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg3786  [View Original Post]
    I would pass.
    Got to give her credit. She's got a great body.

  8. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeFit01  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a visit but don't know anything about her? Help?

    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/347776752625
    I would pass.

  9. #7836

    Sexy secret

    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...d/719066597031

    Been texting this one for a couple of days finally got to meet her this morning, thicker in person really blond hair over on the east side at a notel, pierced kitty, she's working alone out of Crossville this is her first time in town, gets really wet and does enjoy daty, she doesn't seem interested whatsoever in BJ, she was working me with her hand the whole time until I made the move on her, not really a kisser, is a squirter, reasonable rates. 6 qv $ hh, $.5 hr, I only opted for the quick visit not sure I'll repeat menu is quite limited.

    Sharky.

  10. #7835

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by BLevins01  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. So an hr passes. Then I text Sadie. About 30 min later keys text back says175 in call I'll pass. So an HR passes after texting Sadie. I thought it would be a long shot. So I text this girl http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe.../680824608434. she text back in a few min wants 1. 6 hhr. 2. HR everything covered. Text back asked for daty. Text back says no. I wanted to pass. But she looked good in her pics. So I thought I can make it work. So I agree. She text back for address. I give it. I think I'm set. But she don't text back to say omw. So I think I might be in quicksand. Meantime Sadie text back. I'm thinking opportunity is going to slip by if I don't respond. But I'm stuck waiting on uncertainty. So I text my appointment about 30 min later to confirm she's coming. Well crickets. She must got a better offer. So text Sadie back knowing I missed for tonight. So to bed with aching balls. Mission for this weekend. Track Sadie down. Love that spinner body. S. Safe.
    Yeah been trying to work out some time with Sadie last week or so. Going to try again this evening or tomorrow and hopefully get ti set something up. If not It's Miss Chris again. Had a blast the last two times.

  11. #7834

    Keys and sweet shelly?

    I want to fix my mistake. The girl I was saying I had a good time with name was sweet shelly I think. I had been texting her and KEYS and got stood up by one. I had saved the ladies number as keys but I had got the name switched while saving them. I apologize mongers. Glad to be part of your community, have been watching for awhile and decided to join in the fun. But if anyone cares KEYS was a flake.

  12. #7833

    Anyone seen this one

    Thinking about a visit but don't know anything about her? Help?

    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/347776752625

  13. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryGant  [View Original Post]
    I'd take this review more seriously if you had more than 1 post.
    Well you got to start somewhere, right? Or did you start off as a senior member?

  14. #7831

    No sucky sucky

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdJohn  [View Original Post]
    Aren't these the two that have a black pimp lurking around at all times?
    I also couldn't help but notice under activities that there wasn't anything about BBBJ or cim. Numerous poor / lackluster reviews. Your miles probably won't vary unless you have a vagina.

  15. #7830

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BLevins01  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. So an hr passes. Then I text Sadie. About 30 min later keys text back says175 in call I'll pass. So an HR passes after texting Sadie. I thought it would be a long shot. So I text this girl http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe.../680824608434. she text back in a few min wants 1. 6 hhr. 2. HR everything covered. Text back asked for daty. Text back says no. I wanted to pass. But she looked good in her pics. So I thought I can make it work. So I agree. She text back for address. I give it. I think I'm set. But she don't text back to say omw. So I think I might be in quicksand. Meantime Sadie text back. I'm thinking opportunity is going to slip by if I don't respond. But I'm stuck waiting on uncertainty. So I text my appointment about 30 min later to confirm she's coming. Well crickets. She must got a better offer. So text Sadie back knowing I missed for tonight. So to bed with aching balls. Mission for this weekend. Track Sadie down. Love that spinner body. S. Safe.
    http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/fe...l/680824608434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape