Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New to the Area

Hey all,

I'm new to the area and hoping they are a few AMP or girls around to meet up with. Abington / Horsham / Willow Grove area. Any advice is appreciated.

Morticia sighting last night at Haks in Delaware. She was flashing her tits

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    First post and calling BS on an experienced monger? Self posting by girl? Then another response from 6 poster? Hmmmm.

Guess it is an example of YMMV? Or?
    Morticia sighting at Haks bar in Delaware last night. She was galavanting along, pretending that her chablis full ofvwater was vodka, flashing her tits at her phone camera for selfies, and hitting on one of the employees with dreadlocks. She got offers for P4 P but turned them down, ghen complained that all the customers were old or ugly. Got to love Whoreticia, LOL, being all uppidy with who she chooses to sleep with. Girl still gets around a great deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnt69  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a complete mongers guide. Its the usasexguide. I post often from the swinging side where no donations are needed. Maybe a party cover charge but I digress. I'm all about local nonhobby sluts especially in the burbs. Its dry as hell right now, skipthegames is 75 percent scammers, and the 25 percent that are real don't do it for me.

So please, keep posting. I've had plenty of girls over the years that are just downright freaks who can't get enough cock. Had one that bought me shit for coming to see her. So let's get along and tap some local putang
    Okay I already PMed you. I have the inside scoop (pun intended) but I can't post it publicly. Let's just say the girl is a lot of fun, full of energy, and fabulous if you look past the big worded political conversations, freaky goth style, and the varicose veins on her labia. She's dnd free and a genuine, grad school educated cool chick.

Too much bs

Quote Originally Posted by BudWiseUr  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is your point?

This is supposed to be about chicks who put out, and instead, you're wasting everyone's time and forum space with this diddly shit drama you're trying to create.
    This isn't a complete mongers guide. Its the usasexguide. I post often from the swinging side where no donations are needed. Maybe a party cover charge but I digress. I'm all about local nonhobby sluts especially in the burbs. Its dry as hell right now, skipthegames is 75 percent scammers, and the 25 percent that are real don't do it for me.

So please, keep posting. I've had plenty of girls over the years that are just downright freaks who can't get enough cock. Had one that bought me shit for coming to see her. So let's get along and tap some local putang.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    First post and calling BS on an experienced monger? Self posting by girl? Then another response from 6 poster? Hmmmm.

What the fuck is your point?

This is supposed to be about chicks who put out, and instead, you're wasting everyone's time and forum space with this diddly shit drama you're trying to create.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an ad?

Quote Originally Posted by Lihart  [View Original Post]
    Have a new UTR in Montco and will trade info for yours.
    Her phone number is: (272) XXX-8579 I heard she's giving a pandemic discount sale on FS. FS valued at full price of $800 is now $800 off!.

Sounds like you don't know her at all, actually.
    Do you have a link to an ad?

Trading UTR

Have a new UTR in Montco and will trade info for yours.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different Morticia? I must've missed your review of her
    Sounds like you don't know her at all, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by PAboy  [View Original Post]
    Really? I kno who your talking about and that was not my experience with her at all. She never smelled like that. She tastes sweet like honeydew melon. I call bullshit on this.
    Maybe I'm thinking of a different Morticia? I must've missed your review of her.

One of the stankiest pussies out there. Smells like a week old dead mullet.
    Really? I kno who your talking about and that was not my experience with her at all. She never smelled like that. She tastes sweet like honeydew melon. I call bullshit on this.

There's a hot little **** named Morticia who loves to frequent strip clubs and leave with customers. She lets guys at the bar. She has gone to area male strip clubs and has given BBBJ to the dancers. Good tipper too. She is relatively tall, curvy but slender, big blue green chameleon eyes, long black hair, wears a lot of black. She seems to be very open other races too. She is straight but bicurious if the girl is pretty enough. Has anyone been inside her? I heard she's a real freak.I heard she's in her early 30's.
    One of the stankiest pussies out there. Smells like a week old dead mullet.

Morticia

There's a hot little **** named Morticia who loves to frequent strip clubs and leave with customers. She lets guys at the bar. She has gone to area male strip clubs and has given BBBJ to the dancers. Good tipper too. She is relatively tall, curvy but slender, big blue green chameleon eyes, long black hair, wears a lot of black. She seems to be very open other races too. She is straight but bicurious if the girl is pretty enough. Has anyone been inside her? I heard she's a real freak.I heard she's in her early 30's.

Plymouth Meeting

What happened to all the providers and spas in Plymouth. Everything seems to have disappeared.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations