Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1003 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 15040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15040

    Join the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/791242051411

    So in town for work, tried calling some with good reviews I saw here but no one available. Saw this one given she was close to where I was staying, couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. In hindsight I guess her ad had very few info to do a search on, maybe for a reason.

    Communicating via phone was decent, a few spotty moments but she did show up as planned. Pretty much downhill from there. Looking back at the ad, doesn't look like her but description is accurate, I. E. Short, a little heavy and phat ass! First mistake I made was falling for her higher price than what she originally said. Didn't think too much about it, or rather at this time, was using the wrong head. I got a few more bills from my wallet and she must have noticed. She started BBBJ, fully clothed and after 5 minutes dropped her pants, bent over and asked me to finish off doggie. Tried but the stench was so bad, I just couldn't finish. Wanted her to then finish me off CIM but no dice. Pants came back up, asked for a towel and I went to the bathroom to get it. I would realize moment she left, that she cleaned out my wallet while I walked away!

    I have a feeling she must have done this before. In anycase, learnt my lesson. Beware and stay away folks.
    I had pretty much the same experience. I think she deliberately doesn't wash so we get driven off by the stench while she's robbing us. I have the same fantasies as Brad52: it's time she came to Jesus.

  2. #15039
    Does anyone know of a place I can get a room for cash and cheap and by the hour? I don't want to get a hotel room and google is not my friend on this one. Pm me if you wish to share. Thanks.

  3. #15038
    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the lady in question goes by Dawn. She does have a sister though whose name also begins with D. I've never met her though.
    Yes, the lady in question is Dawn and pretty sure the sister is Deanna.

  4. #15037
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her! She's a thieving ***** I'm actually contemplating of setting her and her pimp friend up for a serious beating.
    I honestly don't understand how this hasnt happened yet, with all the repetitive bullshit that's happened with these junkies over the years.

  5. #15036

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Met her awhile back for BBBJCIM, nice enough, very pleasant. But not very attractive, bodywise that is. Extraordinarily large breast but an Extraordinarily huge, I mean huge belly. If you don't mind that you might have a good time, her sister Dawn is better looking and post time to time, she is 100/ HH. But check this board for comments, there is some interesting information regarding her appearance down below. Only saw the other one for BBBJCIM. Did not repeat.
    I'm pretty sure the lady in question goes by Dawn. She does have a sister though whose name also begins with D. I've never met her though.

  6. #15035

    Gina Mrs. Robinson

    Hi Guys.

    I have been in a MILFy mood lately. I had seen Adelle down in Rhode Island pre-covid a few times but it looks as though she may have retired. Last I spoke to her she said she was taking a break. I have not had any contact with her in a few months?

    Has anyone seen Gina? Pics look decent. Seems like a safe location. Let me know. Thanks.

    Newman.

  7. #15034
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.
    That's definitely her. She's been reviewed a few times. I could be wrong but from I remember, it always ends up the same. Someone's getting robbed. Sorry to hear it happened again.

  8. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.
    Yes that's her! She's a thieving ***** I'm actually contemplating of setting her and her pimp friend up for a serious beating.

  9. #15032

    Blue eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/791242051411

    So in town for work, tried calling some with good reviews I saw here but no one available. Saw this one given she was close to where I was staying, couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. In hindsight I guess her ad had very few info to do a search on, maybe for a reason.

    Communicating via phone was decent, a few spotty moments but she did show up as planned. Pretty much downhill from there. Looking back at the ad, doesn't look like her but description is accurate, I. E. Short, a little heavy and phat ass! First mistake I made was falling for her higher price than what she originally said. Didn't think too much about it, or rather at this time, was using the wrong head. I got a few more bills from my wallet and she must have noticed. She started BBBJ, fully clothed and after 5 minutes dropped her pants, bent over and asked me to finish off doggie. Tried but the stench was so bad, I just couldn't finish. Wanted her to then finish me off CIM but no dice. Pants came back up, asked for a towel and I went to the bathroom to get it. I would realize moment she left, that she cleaned out my wallet while I walked away!

    I have a feeling she must have done this before. In anycase, learnt my lesson. Beware and stay away folks.
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.

  10. #15031

    TOFTT. Blue Eyes?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/791242051411

    So in town for work, tried calling some with good reviews I saw here but no one available. Saw this one given she was close to where I was staying, couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. In hindsight I guess her ad had very few info to do a search on, maybe for a reason.

    Communicating via phone was decent, a few spotty moments but she did show up as planned. Pretty much downhill from there. Looking back at the ad, doesn't look like her but description is accurate, I. E. Short, a little heavy and phat ass! First mistake I made was falling for her higher price than what she originally said. Didn't think too much about it, or rather at this time, was using the wrong head. I got a few more bills from my wallet and she must have noticed. She started BBBJ, fully clothed and after 5 minutes dropped her pants, bent over and asked me to finish off doggie. Tried but the stench was so bad, I just couldn't finish. Wanted her to then finish me off CIM but no dice. Pants came back up, asked for a towel and I went to the bathroom to get it. I would realize moment she left, that she cleaned out my wallet while I walked away!

    I have a feeling she must have done this before. In anycase, learnt my lesson. Beware and stay away folks.

  11. #15030
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.

  12. #15029
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313

  13. #15028

    Rosie

    Any info on Rosie? Her ad on tryst and Instagram have dissapeared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210730-130618_Chrome.jpg‎  
    Last edited by The Unseen1; Yesterday at 17:34. Reason: Add photo

  14. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Met her awhile back for BBBJCIM, nice enough, very pleasant. But not very attractive, bodywise that is. Extraordinarily large breast but an Extraordinarily huge, I mean huge belly. If you don't mind that you might have a good time, her sister Dawn is better looking and post time to time, she is 100/ HH. But check this board for comments, there is some interesting information regarding her appearance down below. Only saw the other one for BBBJCIM. Did not repeat.
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.

  15. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.
    Met her awhile back for BBBJCIM, nice enough, very pleasant. But not very attractive, bodywise that is. Extraordinarily large breast but an Extraordinarily huge, I mean huge belly. If you don't mind that you might have a good time, her sister Dawn is better looking and post time to time, she is 100/ HH. But check this board for comments, there is some interesting information regarding her appearance down below. Only saw the other one for BBBJCIM. Did not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape