Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 996 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 14931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14931

    Question Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the massage therapist in the Smith Hill area?
    She is the one I asked about before.

    Reports of ripoff and handlers hanging around.

  2. #14930

    Smith hill

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the massage therapist in the Smith Hill area?
    What's her info? I'll TOFTT and report.

  3. #14929

    Non Asian

    Anyone have any info on the massage therapist in the Smith Hill area?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7C8BED8F-1330-4E07-BF8F-E57DDBCF3595.jpg‎  

  4. #14928

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    The one in Cranston near Park Ave / reservoir Ave intersection is well worth it. She pays very particular attention to back side, gets right in there, and really works the ba*ls from the back. If you like a little a#s play, you will love it.
    Doubt but if you are into a 60 something doing a massage it's the pace to be.

  5. #14927

    Cockroaches

    No need to worry my son, AMPs will return like they always do. And not reinvented as anything else. AMPs are like cockroaches, they keep coming back. No matter what anyone, including LEO does, they keep coming back. Just like cockroaches. You can bet on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    There is apparently been enough demand in the area to keep 3 spas in business up until now. That is a gaping hole that needs to be filled. I hope some way, some how, the spas reinvent themselves. They could do the private health club thing, private modeling, private language tutoring, private rc plane control lessons, or whatever else puts you in a room with a hot chick. The massage cover is dead. They need to come up with something else and get back to work.

  6. #14926

    Rehoboth

    Back in business. I don't want to be redundant, so go read about it in the New Bedford / South Coast Thread: Massage Parlor Reports.

    Not quite same services, new girls.

  7. #14925
    Quote Originally Posted by Djflipper  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at 2 places in Cranston. 1 girl working at each and they were both old bags. Decided to take a ride by hush see what kinda talent they had working and it was the "c" team. Overall garbage everywhere I went. Stopped up at family spa and the new Beijing in Attleboro last night. Same problems. Does anyone have any recommendations for anything worth my time?
    The one in Cranston near Park Ave / reservoir Ave intersection is well worth it. She pays very particular attention to back side, gets right in there, and really works the ba*ls from the back. If you like a little a#s play, you will love it.

  8. #14924

    4 Hands massage

    I could really use a great 1 hour 4 hands massage. Had one once in Attleboro but but they've since closed shop. The magic of 2 girls working together on your muscles is amazing and the finish is typically amazing after all that work. Heck I'd even settle for one without the finish they are that good.

  9. #14923

    DD in New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The days of seeing anything under 30 are long gone, no matter where you look in Ri or MA. Probably have to go to NY for under 30.
    Maybe it means a long ride down I-95 to New Haven for quality young FS stuff. And it ain't cheap either. Kills half a day fro RI.

    But the thought of them remaking themselves into other fronts is a great one. I might well want to learn Mandarin or Korean.

  10. #14922

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The days of seeing anything under 30 are long gone, no matter where you look in Ri or MA. Probably have to go to NY for under 30.
    No. I know two places in Boston, run by Chinese and seem to only cater for C customers although I have never asked them about this. Girls are very young, but the damage is like 230 hhr and 350 hr.

  11. #14921
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The days of seeing anything under 30 are long gone, no matter where you look in Ri or MA. Probably have to go to NY for under 30.
    There are a couple of places in MA I know of that you can find under 30. Both have their limitations.

    One is standard only. Look for Bemis in the Fitchburg forum.

    Other rotates girls constantly. Never the same one twice. Look for can't in the Worcester forum.

    Girls vary widely in looks, and service there. Tend to be younger. Usually FS is available, but YMMV depending on the girl. Also always have to go through the heavy negotiation phase after the flip. Only go if you feel lucky that day.

  12. #14920

    This sucks

    Stopped at 2 places in Cranston. 1 girl working at each and they were both old bags. Decided to take a ride by hush see what kinda talent they had working and it was the "c" team. Overall garbage everywhere I went. Stopped up at family spa and the new Beijing in Attleboro last night. Same problems. Does anyone have any recommendations for anything worth my time?

  13. #14919
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.valleybreeze.com/2019-12...orks-ordinance#. Xj2 PdHdFzVI.

    I see 3 in total were closed. I had never been to Far East. I am not keen on driving deeper into Ri. I have been getting away with a hand shake finale with just so so looking Asian women but not the hotties that were at Harmony. Rt 1 in Attleboro gets the job done but one place I went to near the you haul building, I got no action despite ad showing young attractive girls. When I went there was 1 girl and no hint of extras 244 E. Washington. Has anyone gotten lucky? Franklin and Easton are alternatives if you don't mind traveling. Just wondering where you RI guys go now? PM would be appreciated. The women arrested and shown are older unattractive women. Mammasans? What happens to the young women we would see that gave us the massage? Sent back to China? This Corona Virus has me wondering if I should stay away for awhile as some of these women were on a revolving schedule. I do realize not are all from China. I have met S. Korean women that were total knock outs. Every once in a while I splurge for an 250 -300 Asian woman from Boston who will do an outcall. Anyone have meet ups with this girl in Dartmouth hotels going back to the CL and BP eras? She gives great BBBJ cim. Very good attitude, Very clean smelling, slim butt, flawless face and nice hair.
    The days of seeing anything under 30 are long gone, no matter where you look in Ri or MA. Probably have to go to NY for under 30.

  14. #14918

    Economics

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Drove through Pawtucket and all I could hear was "Taps".
    There is apparently been enough demand in the area to keep 3 spas in business up until now. That is a gaping hole that needs to be filled. I hope some way, some how, the spas reinvent themselves. They could do the private health club thing, private modeling, private language tutoring, private rc plane control lessons, or whatever else puts you in a room with a hot chick. The massage cover is dead. They need to come up with something else and get back to work.

  15. #14917

    Hear Taps playing

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.valleybreeze.com/2019-12...orks-ordinance#. Xj2 PdHdFzVI.

    I see 3 in total were closed. I had never been to Far East. I am not keen on driving deeper into Ri. I have been getting away with a hand shake finale with just so so looking Asian women but not the hotties that were at Harmony. Rt 1 in Attleboro gets the job done but one place I went to near the you haul building, I got no action despite ad showing young attractive girls. When I went there was 1 girl and no hint of extras 244 E. Washington. Has anyone gotten lucky? Franklin and Easton are alternatives if you don't mind traveling. Just wondering where you RI guys go now? PM would be appreciated. The women arrested and shown are older unattractive women. Mammasans? What happens to the young women we would see that gave us the massage? Sent back to China? This Corona Virus has me wondering if I should stay away for awhile as some of these women were on a revolving schedule. I do realize not are all from China. I have met S. Korean women that were total knock outs. Every once in a while I splurge for an 250 -300 Asian woman from Boston who will do an outcall. Anyone have meet ups with this girl in Dartmouth hotels going back to the CL and BP eras? She gives great BBBJ cim. Very good attitude, Very clean smelling, slim butt, flawless face and nice hair.
    Drove through Pawtucket and all I could hear was "Taps".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape