Adult Vacation
the velvet rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 370 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by TopNotchMonger  [View Original Post]
    When you say spotty complexion do you mean on her face or body?
    Both. Face, body, tits, and all over her ass. I don't know what it is, but these chicks are on some shit that makes them break out terribly. That's why a lot of these chicks have pictures like they do on STG. Every phone these days take HD pictures, yet most of these chicks have blurry pics? Or pictures that are years old?

  2. #5546
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbirdy  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...i/640640440734

    Mandee has been on my hit list for a while. I finally went for it. She was very accommodating, easy to get a hold of, easy set up. Went to her location on East Side. She is actually smaller in person. Answered door in nighty. Nice tits and ass, but very spotty complexion like a lot of these girls. I went for the. 8 hhr. BBBJ, covered cg, mish, k9, lazy k9, back to mish. Went at it for a while because I had quite a bit to drink. She didn't complain though. I finally got tired and had her HJ while she used a toy on herself until I finally finished. Had fun but probably no repeat.
    When you say spotty complexion do you mean on her face or body?

  3. #5545
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealMan03  [View Original Post]
    Well, never got the chance. On my way to see her, hadn't got the address yet so I call and she asks if we can change the hour to a half hour because she was going to a movie at such and such time. I reluctantly said yes and waited for her to text me the address. Never did. I sent her a text and told her if she ever wanted to be a really good, reliable provider, that she better decide to go to the movies at another time instead of standing up a paying customer. Hope she provides why'all with better service in Ohio, but in Alabama, she was a complete bust.
    That is typical of Jenna, if she makes it to you it's a great ride, but she is another ghoster.

  4. #5544

    Blonde Jenna.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealMan03  [View Original Post]
    Well, never got the chance. On my way to see her, hadn't got the address yet so I call and she asks if we can change the hour to a half hour because she was going to a movie at such and such time. I reluctantly said yes and waited for her to text me the address. Never did. I sent her a text and told her if she ever wanted to be a really good, reliable provider, that she better decide to go to the movies at another time instead of standing up a paying customer. Hope she provides why'all with better service in Ohio, but in Alabama, she was a complete bust.
    Sucks that she did that.

    If she's on vacay then vacay, not book appointments. If she's touring them focus on clients.

    She has had some reports of being aloof at times and not communicating well.

  5. #5543

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by ProviderLover  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Fuck her brains out.

    She's a freak in the sheets.

    Fucks like she misses daddy.
    Well, never got the chance. On my way to see her, hadn't got the address yet so I call and she asks if we can change the hour to a half hour because she was going to a movie at such and such time. I reluctantly said yes and waited for her to text me the address. Never did. I sent her a text and told her if she ever wanted to be a really good, reliable provider, that she better decide to go to the movies at another time instead of standing up a paying customer. Hope she provides why'all with better service in Ohio, but in Alabama, she was a complete bust.

  6. #5542

    Mandee

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...i/640640440734

    Mandee has been on my hit list for a while. I finally went for it. She was very accommodating, easy to get a hold of, easy set up. Went to her location on East Side. She is actually smaller in person. Answered door in nighty. Nice tits and ass, but very spotty complexion like a lot of these girls. I went for the. 8 hhr. BBBJ, covered cg, mish, k9, lazy k9, back to mish. Went at it for a while because I had quite a bit to drink. She didn't complain though. I finally got tired and had her HJ while she used a toy on herself until I finally finished. Had fun but probably no repeat.

  7. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok69  [View Original Post]
    Visited Jenna K but getting reply from her took a little while found out she just a late sleeper but easy to set something up when she returned message glad I waited and kept the greens in my pocket because it was well worth it seen her before and every time it just keeps getting better for me I can't speak for her but she is acts very comfortable with me and I I'm defintlly at ease with her now and showing my pleasure to her is something I'm happy to part with just hope visits continue to go as good as they've been and she is very clean smell good always and great commutation now just have to wait for her to get back to message, she is one hell of a looker, sorry for not having the link.
    How would you describe her looks? She gets good reviews but her pics seem to be all over the place. Some look great, others look goth, some make her look kinda chunky?

  8. #5540
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalPlugger  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I would want to bareback her.
    Nope, I reported remarks based on her fb post, I stopped seeing her a year ago and never bb'd her anyways.

  9. #5539

    Handball

    Played handball Maumee rec center yesterday Gal from TU Beat my ass. I said to her your about the best player I had came across in a while. I'm feeling bad Lady kicking my ass she gave me her number. Iext'd her last night well took shower I be back next weekend she said make it sooner you can put it in my ass to make you feel better about that ass kicking ii gave she a sport lolol.

    Airman.

  10. #5538
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Jenna K

    Visited Jenna K but getting reply from her took a little while found out she just a late sleeper but easy to set something up when she returned message glad I waited and kept the greens in my pocket because it was well worth it seen her before and every time it just keeps getting better for me I can't speak for her but she is acts very comfortable with me and I I'm defintlly at ease with her now and showing my pleasure to her is something I'm happy to part with just hope visits continue to go as good as they've been and she is very clean smell good always and great commutation now just have to wait for her to get back to message, she is one hell of a looker, sorry for not having the link.

  11. #5537

    Jail

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert17  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her p. O. Was into water sports and her golden shower turned out to be a positive experience, I don't know that just a thought.
    She's in Ottawa county jail in port Clinton.

  12. #5536
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    I posted recent remarks.
    I don't think I would want to bareback her.

  13. #5535
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. Last time I saw her she had track marks on her arm. Recent reports indicate she is still not right.
    I posted recent remarks.

  14. #5534
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    Layla will bb you and cip.
    Been there done that. Last time I saw her she had track marks on her arm. Recent reports indicate she is still not right.

  15. #5533

    I wondered that too

    Quote Originally Posted by Powder2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nella. Kinda m. I. a. Again. Summer camp again? Just wondering if anyone knows.
    Maybe her p. O. Was into water sports and her golden shower turned out to be a positive experience, I don't know that just a thought.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 370 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape