Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 248 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3712
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3712

    Kims

    Has anyone been there lately? I know Chyann use to work there and for some reason I always wanted to give her a try.

  2. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by WellEndowed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this provider? Any intel? http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...l/931351021912.
    She's real, and No, I have not seen this one in person.

    But I have been watching her ads since they appeared. Its easy to put her photo's in chronological order, and you could make a pretty effective advertisement about the effects of H and how fast it happens.

  3. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by WellEndowed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this provider? Any intel? http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...l/931351021912.
    Reviews about 3 weeks ago, I believe drug use is mentioned and not looking good as well.

  4. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today for the first time at her safe location. She had specials going on too! Young, nice ass and chest. Did the 69, her on top and finished with doggie. FS was covered. Very nice provider who I think is drug free. Will repeat. Duos available with another top notch provider. See her, she says things have slowed down. Greek is open but I did not ask.
    Ruby is on the very short list of people I need to see. I had something setup and I had to cancel which sucked. Hoping to get some quality time with her. She's stunning, and I've heard nothing but positive things about her.

  5. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by WellEndowed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this provider? Any intel? http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...l/931351021912.
    If she goes bb I'll be all over that.

  6. #3707

    Petite blond

    Has anyone actually seen this provider? Any intel? http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...l/931351021912.

  7. #3706

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsToTheWall  [View Original Post]
    0 for 2 trying to meet her. 0 response the first day, made plans for tonight and got ghosted. Very interested in seeing her but already tiring of these games.
    Tried twice. No luck.

  8. #3705

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    Tried tonight (Sunday) no response.
    She is a hard core heroin addict. It's likely she scored and went night night.

  9. #3704
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today for the first time at her safe location. She had specials going on too! Young, nice ass and chest. Did the 69, her on top and finished with doggie. FS was covered. Very nice provider who I think is drug free. Will repeat. Duos available with another top notch provider. See her, she says things have slowed down. Greek is open but I did not ask.
    Thanks sweetie! Looking forward to seeing you again xoxoxo ruby.

  10. #3703

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    Tried tonight (Sunday) no response.
    I think she's only available when she posts. Just a feeling I got. I've seen her three times. She is legit and she's worth the effort. Feel free to PM if you have any more questions.

  11. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsToTheWall  [View Original Post]
    0 for 2 trying to meet her. 0 response the first day, made plans for tonight and got ghosted. Very interested in seeing her but already tiring of these games.
    Tried tonight (Sunday) no response.

  12. #3701

    Just be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat122  [View Original Post]
    Don't scare me like that, I was glad it wasn't one of the girls I have seen when I opened the links.

    I thought you were saying they have HIV.
    Just be careful that's all I'm saying.

  13. #3700

    Blonde jessi

    0 for 2 trying to meet her. 0 response the first day, made plans for tonight and got ghosted. Very interested in seeing her but already tiring of these games.

  14. #3699

    Blonde jessi

    0 for 2 trying to meet her. 0 response the first day, made plans for tonight and got ghosted. Very interested in seeing her but already tiring of these games.

  15. #3698

    Best in Toledo

    Sasha Many Beautiful German Blonde she is wild fuck best I have had in Toledo Ohio EVER! She on Erotic Monkey great gal.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 248 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape