Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1990

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    They have done it, but I do agree it is likely very infrequent. So infrequent less than once a year. I think the last news article I read was on WTOL about a year ago.

    Reading the LCCC before going out is helpful. You may find someone you are looking for is not available.
    The stings will happen again in 2020!

  2. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbirdy  [View Original Post]
    I have been checking the Booking Summaries daily for years now. They do not do stings like that in Toledo. You almost never see a guy in there for soliciting, unless it's a bum who was hassling people for money at a gas station. They only do stings for the walkers. I'm not saying it's never going to happen. Just sayin it's got to be extremely rare, at least in Toledo. I have even read reports of them stopping vehicles after watching the SW get in, then arrest her after she stupidly admits to what she's doing, and the John gets to drive away.
    They have done it, but I do agree it is likely very infrequent. So infrequent less than once a year. I think the last news article I read was on WTOL about a year ago.

    Reading the LCCC before going out is helpful. You may find someone you are looking for is not available.

  3. #1988

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRub  [View Original Post]
    I cruised around the last several weeks around Nevada, Greenwood, Oak, etc. I think a sting is underway. What to look for: all the regulars depart; the streets get quiet; then new girls (decoys) appear. There was a time when decoys stayed put but with modern technology this isn't so. I saw one girl circle around several times. I considered picking her up but then she stopped to talk to a guy out of a dark blue pickup that had been parked there: I noticed it before. That was it for me. It also cast doubt on others SWs nearby. I pealed out of there.
    I have been checking the Booking Summaries daily for years now. They do not do stings like that in Toledo. You almost never see a guy in there for soliciting, unless it's a bum who was hassling people for money at a gas station. They only do stings for the walkers. I'm not saying it's never going to happen. Just sayin it's got to be extremely rare, at least in Toledo. I have even read reports of them stopping vehicles after watching the SW get in, then arrest her after she stupidly admits to what she's doing, and the John gets to drive away.

  4. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by BackRub  [View Original Post]
    I cruised around the last several weeks around Nevada, Greenwood, Oak, etc. I think a sting is underway. What to look for: all the regulars depart; the streets get quiet; then new girls (decoys) appear. There was a time when decoys stayed put but with modern technology this isn't so. I saw one girl circle around several times. I considered picking her up but then she stopped to talk to a guy out of a dark blue pickup that had been parked there: I noticed it before. That was it for me. It also cast doubt on others SWs nearby. I pealed out of there.
    Easy to determine. Just look at the LCCC site. There are zero arrests in the past few days for that. Better safe than sorry though.

  5. #1986

    Nevada area

    I cruised around the last several weeks around Nevada, Greenwood, Oak, etc. I think a sting is underway. What to look for: all the regulars depart; the streets get quiet; then new girls (decoys) appear. There was a time when decoys stayed put but with modern technology this isn't so. I saw one girl circle around several times. I considered picking her up but then she stopped to talk to a guy out of a dark blue pickup that had been parked there: I noticed it before. That was it for me. It also cast doubt on others SWs nearby. I pealed out of there.

  6. #1985

    Lagrange.

    Was drinking after work a few days back, the day it was almost 50 deg outside. Got the urge, and started to head down Lagrange St. About 6 pm. Found a AA SW. Drove past a couple of times to make sure all was cool. Pulled up and she hopped in. Damn! My eyes not so good in my old age. She was pretty haggard and missing some teeth. Oh well, 20 bucks and got what I needed. Will have to look into getting myself some glasses.

  7. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    If its the one I'm thinking of she has a really hairy pussy which I like because I'm a product of the 80 s LOL.
    80's, she had more of a 70's Bush LOL.

  8. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    If its the one I'm thinking of she has a really hairy pussy which I like because I'm a product of the 80 s LOL.
    You are correct, it was full winter Bush.

  9. #1982

    Hair pie

    Quote Originally Posted by DSP137  [View Original Post]
    Late 20's would be my best guess.
    If its the one I'm thinking of she has a really hairy pussy which I like because I'm a product of the 80 s LOL.

  10. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP137  [View Original Post]
    Late 20's would be my best guess.
    Then I'm assuming it's the same girl. Thanks.

  11. #1980
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to ask. How old is Raquel?
    Late 20's would be my best guess.

  12. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP137  [View Original Post]
    Was on the east side yesterday early evening passing through on way to casino. Spotted a SW on Nevada. Got my attention because she wasn't emaciated nor appeared to be strung out. Been a few years since I picked up a walker. Did a couple of loops due to LEO out in force. Parked on off street and she walked over. Went to short stay off Woodville and 280. .6 for half / half. BBBJ, covered cowgirl and mish. No rush, decent service. Said her name was Racquel, about 5'5" 140 lbs. Says she doesn't walk often but needs $ for the holidays. I'd pick up again. Stay safe.
    Sorry forgot to ask. How old is Raquel?

  13. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP137  [View Original Post]
    Was on the east side yesterday early evening passing through on way to casino. Spotted a SW on Nevada. Got my attention because she wasn't emaciated nor appeared to be strung out. Been a few years since I picked up a walker. Did a couple of loops due to LEO out in force. Parked on off street and she walked over. Went to short stay off Woodville and 280. .6 for half / half. BBBJ, covered cowgirl and mish. No rush, decent service. Said her name was Racquel, about 5'5" 140 lbs. Says she doesn't walk often but needs $ for the holidays. I'd pick up again. Stay safe.
    LOL. Is holidays code for Fentanyl?

  14. #1977

    Racquel.

    Was on the east side yesterday early evening passing through on way to casino. Spotted a SW on Nevada. Got my attention because she wasn't emaciated nor appeared to be strung out. Been a few years since I picked up a walker. Did a couple of loops due to LEO out in force. Parked on off street and she walked over. Went to short stay off Woodville and 280. .6 for half / half. BBBJ, covered cowgirl and mish. No rush, decent service. Said her name was Racquel, about 5'5" 140 lbs. Says she doesn't walk often but needs $ for the holidays. I'd pick up again. Stay safe.

  15. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler  [View Original Post]
    Check Escort Reports on 11/19. I asked the same question and got a boatload of information, all scary. Escort Reports.
    Probably the worst train wreck in the city right now. Why the hell would she use that pic in the kitchen with her "gut" hanging' there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Explosive Ejaculations!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape