Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 486 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2121
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    I have sent, no shit, like 9 messages to as many providers over the last week or so, and zero answers. None. That has never happened before in 15+ years. Is this normal now, or has my luck just been that bad? It's hilarious, but also pretty weird. Like, I literally called and texted my burner number to make sure it was working right. Totally is, just no bites.
    Do you or anyone else include something like, "You can message me back until xx:xx am/pm." in your messages? If a provider gets your message and a few hours have already gone by, odds are, they will not message you back just in case you are now in a situation where it would be bad. Try it. It could improve your response rate.

  2. #7287

    Extremely low connectivity

    I have sent, no shit, like 9 messages to as many providers over the last week or so, and zero answers. None. That has never happened before in 15+ years. Is this normal now, or has my luck just been that bad? It's hilarious, but also pretty weird. Like, I literally called and texted my burner number to make sure it was working right. Totally is, just no bites.

  3. #7286

    Natane marie

    Is this the section for the ghost protocol? Got in touch with Natane on pre411, made a time for last night. She tell me she will text location earlier in the day. I don't here from her but head to northern cincy an hour before our time texting her my progress. Nothing, crickets. Anyone else Bern ghosted by her? Hopefully she's OK.

  4. #7285

    At least I saved my money

    So, I can't put this in the "Ripped Off" section. Was thinking of putting it in the "Rant" section, but decided to post here, so apologies for putting this in the wrong category, but wanted to blow off some steam from my past weekend in Cincinnati on business. First off, I'm a boob guy, always have. I've had my eye on this one for a while. She used to tour / travel with a MorganNN, who I've seen a few times, so I waned to try to meet here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/67111398

    Messaged her a few months back when she claimed she was going to be in town near me. Messaged her, never heard back. Then shortly before my business trip, I find out she's going to be in the same town. Message her, actually hear back this time. We agree on a day and time, which was going to be in the evening, cause of being in town for work. Message the morning of, all good, tells me to call her 30 minutes before appointment. I call, tells me to call her when I get off the exit?! I tell her, I'm already off the exit, we're in the same area. She hangs up. Try calling back, she doesn't answer. Just then, colleague who was with me comes to room to go over paper work for the next day. I try texting her for her to message me back cause I'm already in the area. 30 minutes later, time of appointment, she texts me asking have I arrived yet?!

    I message back, that my colleague is here and we're going over work stuff. I've been in the area the whole time, where do I need to go after he leaves? She tells me her hotel, which is the exact same hotel I'll already in?! Tell her should be done in 15/20 minutes. She tells me to call when he leaves. Colleague leaves 15/20 minutes later, call her back right away. Tell her, he left, I can come to her room now, she hangs up?! Call back, no answer?! Text her, no answer?! Wait 15 minutes call / text again, no answer. Message, thanks for ghosting me. 10 minutes later replies back, "you were super late for our appointment. ".

    I tell her, I tried to tell you I was in the area the whole time and you wouldn't answer your phone or texts and you told me to call you when my colleague left and you hung up on me?! She apologies and asks can we try again tomorrow? I tell her it's going to be a long day, that it will have to be in the evening again. She agrees. I message her around noon the next her asking was everything still good. She replies back yes, call 30 minutes before appointment. Later that night, call 30 minutes till, no answer. Text, no answer?! Tried again 15 minutes before appointment, no answer again?!

    By this point, said hell with it, just added it to the growing list of being ghosted since covid started!? So, just a warning for anyone, if she comes back this way again.

  5. #7284

    Risk management

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Why worry about BBFS if you get a BBBJ.

    You can get a STI from a BBBJ.
    True, but in terms of chances of disease transmission, doing BBFS is much more risky than receiving a BBBJ for most diseases. That said, yes, even a BBBJ can technically get you, you aren't wrong.

  6. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Why worry about BBFS if you get a BBBJ.

    You can get a STI from a BBBJ.
    Probably why some providers that used to provide BBBJ no longer.

    They may have recieved a gift and got it takn care of and no longer want to go thru with it.

  7. #7282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1581

    Similar Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IFeelGood  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering so decided to post in Escort and the General forum. There are a number of mongers posting in the Escort forum regarding DATY. Now I happen to be a fan of DATY so don't get me wrong I'm not going to knock it and for some reason I really enjoy from the Asians, but my real question is: If you are going to enjoy some DATY why do you concern with CFS? Is it the lady's choice or as a BC prevention? Clearly not worried about STD's. Or am I missing something.

    Thanks.
    Why worry about BBFS if you get a BBBJ.

    You can get a STI from a BBBJ.

  8. #7281

    Curious Question

    I was wondering so decided to post in Escort and the General forum. There are a number of mongers posting in the Escort forum regarding DATY. Now I happen to be a fan of DATY so don't get me wrong I'm not going to knock it and for some reason I really enjoy from the Asians, but my real question is: If you are going to enjoy some DATY why do you concern with CFS? Is it the lady's choice or as a BC prevention? Clearly not worried about STD's. Or am I missing something.

    Thanks.

  9. #7280

    They're gone for me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about the review process on EB? The last few reviews that I've posted there haven't been approved / posted, both positive and negative, including the one about the ripoff artist (see ripoff reports if you haven't looked lately, I failed to rtff and paid for it). Do they get to approve them, or get a say, or what gives?
    I think they're site is messed up or taken down? Just a guess. None of the fine ladies have reviews anymore, that I can see. I'm logged in too. I see a lot of people leaving their feedback in the comments.

  10. #7279

    Curious

    Does anyone know anything about the review process on EB? The last few reviews that I've posted there haven't been approved / posted, both positive and negative, including the one about the ripoff artist (see ripoff reports if you haven't looked lately, I failed to rtff and paid for it). Do they get to approve them, or get a say, or what gives?

  11. #7278

    Mason AMP (?)

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I've been to one place one time that put a towel on my face and did a silly head massage, more gimmicky if you ask me. It was up in mason area, off mason montgomery past proctor&gamble in a little strip mall in front of a bigger strip mall that includes a Krogers. Not sure if its still open since covid. Think it had 'sports' in the name. Sorry my memory would be working 1000% better if I had a BBBJ to help strengthen those memory storage synapses.

    Anyway, considering she was otherwise rough and rude and not up for making you a regular, spill the beans please. This might convince me to stop buzzing my head and get a real haircut for the first time in over a year!
    I know that mall ("Arbor Square") because I shop regularly at the Kroger nearby. There is a barber shop, next to an Indian restaurant. It has never occurred to me that it offered anything other than haircuts.
    Last edited by Golden3; 08-27-21 at 17:05. Reason: Punctuation errors

  12. #7277

    Great story regardless

    Even if it's a one and done random thing I still love this story. Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I've been to one place one time that put a towel on my face and did a silly head massage, more gimmicky if you ask me. It was up in mason area, off mason montgomery past proctor&gamble in a little strip mall in front of a bigger strip mall that includes a Krogers. Not sure if its still open since covid. Think it had 'sports' in the name. Sorry my memory would be working 1000% better if I had a BBBJ to help strengthen those memory storage synapses.

    Anyway, considering she was otherwise rough and rude and not up for making you a regular, spill the beans please. This might convince me to stop buzzing my head and get a real haircut for the first time in over a year!

  13. #7276

    You got to be Fonzie cool when this happens

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday on lunch I went to my local haircut place. Chain store with the MVP scalp massage experience if you know which one I'm referring to. Went in and there were 2 girls, one took me back for the haircut and the other left out for lunch. The girl I got was rude and obviously on something and was rushing through my haircut to the point I almost got up and left. So we get back to the sink for the scalp massage, she puts the hot towel over my face, does an extremely lackluster head rub and then I can tell she left to go back up front. She goes all the way up front and then all the way to the back door, comes back up to me and puts her hand directly on my leg just to the left of the jewels. She asks me how much cash I have on me and me being dumbfounded I blurt out. 8 which was the truth. She doesn't say another word and immediately goes to town on a handshake that turns into a BBBJ. She tells me to let her know when and she catches it with one of those white towels. I just stare at her still in shock of the whole situation, she tosses me a towel to dry my hair with and clean up. I hand her the cash and she puts it in her pocket and just walks back to her haircut station. Still dumbfounded I wander out and ask if she needs me to sit down (as my hair was a mess and completely unstyled) she says very abruptly "no you're good you can go" I asked if she was available for haircuts outside the shop in the future and she cuts me off and says "no, we're done you can go" so I leave, without even paying for the actual haircut. Kind of a little paranoid because I checked in with my real name and I don't even know if their were cameras in there but the girl was pretty attractive and I wasn't really thinking or even prepared for the situation, and obviously had no clue going in that this would happen. Did I stumble across something that I had no clue existed, or did I just catch someone needing a quick buck for a quick fix?
    I've been to one place one time that put a towel on my face and did a silly head massage, more gimmicky if you ask me. It was up in mason area, off mason montgomery past proctor&gamble in a little strip mall in front of a bigger strip mall that includes a Krogers. Not sure if its still open since covid. Think it had 'sports' in the name. Sorry my memory would be working 1000% better if I had a BBBJ to help strengthen those memory storage synapses.

    Anyway, considering she was otherwise rough and rude and not up for making you a regular, spill the beans please. This might convince me to stop buzzing my head and get a real haircut for the first time in over a year!

  14. #7275

    Haircut

    I agree. I've probably gotten 50 haircuts there over the past 10 years and I can't ever remember another time when I happened to be alone with another girl in the shop. For those asking I do not remember her name, I didn't really care before and then after the act she was too standoffish for me to see a name tag. If you know where to find a Norse Mascot you'd be really close to this location.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    I'd say right place, right time and right circumstance. Had the other girl not left for lunch that doesn't happen. I'm guessing strictly a one off encounter.

  15. #7274

    Haircut +

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday on lunch I went to my local haircut place. Chain store with the MVP scalp massage experience if you know which one I'm referring to. Went in and there were 2 girls, one took me back for the haircut and the other left out for lunch. The girl I got was rude and obviously on something and was rushing through my haircut to the point I almost got up and left. So we get back to the sink for the scalp massage, she puts the hot towel over my face, does an extremely lackluster head rub and then I can tell she left to go back up front. She goes all the way up front and then all the way to the back door, comes back up to me and puts her hand directly on my leg just to the left of the jewels. She asks me how much cash I have on me and me being dumbfounded I blurt out. 8 which was the truth. She doesn't say another word and immediately goes to town on a handshake that turns into a BBBJ. She tells me to let her know when and she catches it with one of those white towels. I just stare at her still in shock of the whole situation, she tosses me a towel to dry my hair with and clean up. I hand her the cash and she puts it in her pocket and just walks back to her haircut station. Still dumbfounded I wander out and ask if she needs me to sit down (as my hair was a mess and completely unstyled) she says very abruptly "no you're good you can go" I asked if she was available for haircuts outside the shop in the future and she cuts me off and says "no, we're done you can go" so I leave, without even paying for the actual haircut. Kind of a little paranoid because I checked in with my real name and I don't even know if their were cameras in there but the girl was pretty attractive and I wasn't really thinking or even prepared for the situation, and obviously had no clue going in that this would happen. Did I stumble across something that I had no clue existed, or did I just catch someone needing a quick buck for a quick fix?
    Dude, awesome.

    I have read year reviews. In ky establishments.

    Hoping you might share this location.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 486 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape