Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 508 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7611
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7611

    Lily is back!

    Consider this an early Christmas gift. Oft reviewed Lily, she of the "midget thumb" nipples, has returned to our area. She's in Fairfax now and available. Contact her via her 571 number. Please don't DM me for her contact information*, do your own research.

    * I might be swayed by seniors or serious contributors with a great UTR exchange.

  2. #7610

    Asian crapshoot

    Was in Springfield and got a craving for asian. Can't get enough of these girls as they always boost my ego. Standard 130 hh and 160 hr. I opted for hh and was greeted by a cute little Chinese woman probably early 30's. I showered because I needed to freshen up and hopped on the bed. She started kissing my nipples and licking them. This drives me wild for some reason. Then she proceeds to give me a bbj. It was pretty good. This went on for like 5 minutes. Then she suited me up. Pretty good pussy. She kept doing her kegals on me. I was offered bb for a 40 upgrade. I switched to doggie and had to stop a couple of times because I was about to cum fast from that tight wet. Switched back to Mish and couldn't hold out. All in all good experience and I showered afterwards too. She didn't speak English but she understood motions. I would repeat.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nova/571-342-9734/1/1694814

  3. #7609

    Reviews are strange

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I was the one that was called out because I pointed out a suspicious review. I strongly agree with you and too many shill reviews are showing up.
    I couldn't agree more. We all have our styles of posting. Some of this is starting to read like a skinimax movie. The reason I don't ever post details is because I've done pretty much whatever I've liked to do with whomever. Part of mongering to me is getting what you want, period. This means if I want to BBFS a woman theres got to be a way that isn't just about dropping more dollars. That's the game. How do I entice this female to want this dick as much as I want that ass! Lately tho I have been seeing wierd reviews and I normally just answer pm.

  4. #7608

    Review like this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I have heard about a site like this from several women in the past. I was texting a woman once and she said my number showed up on a site and several women said I was cheap. LOL She wouldn't see me. I saw a Latino woman about a year ago that handed me a phone and told me to type in my number. (burner) A message came up and said I was ok. Who knows?
    There are several. There's one on Reddit. The most current one is in VA / DC only and its called The List. One of the girls told me about it. It's really funny if you read it.

  5. #7607

    Last week

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing her myself in about 10 hours. I hope the fact that I'm blind without glasses with have me get pass the lack of IOP (thanks for poster who clarified that acronym, Google didn't help there.)

    I should be fine, I'm a simple person. A good BBBJ or a good meat jiggle visual during doggie is enough to get me to pop haha.
    I saw her last week. BBBJ, CFS, great head game and I'm a head guy.

  6. #7606
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    As a connoisseur of women of the rising sun, I had to meet Natsumi to see what's what. BEAUTIFUL girl, exactly like her pictures. It turns out the only thing Japanese about her is her black hair -- she has the typical Big Brazilian Butt and large man-mades but doesn't speak a lick of Japanese (and just a tiny bit of English). I wouldn't say she was mechanical, but I found her to be "all business". I let her lead -- BBBJ, CFS, CG, mish, pop, push me out ASAP, massage me, massage her, BBBJ, doggie, mish (no pop because I'm past that age). Minimal kissing and eye contact, a lot of fakey "oh baby", and close to zero IOP. Not that she didn't want to be there, but she was just so neutral about the activities. Afterwards, I was surprised and amused that she jumped in the shower first.

    350 for the hour, https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-natsumi/.

    Hurry before they all go on Christmas vacation.

    YMMV and be nice to the ladies.
    I'm seeing her myself in about 10 hours. I hope the fact that I'm blind without glasses with have me get pass the lack of IOP (thanks for poster who clarified that acronym, Google didn't help there.).

    I should be fine, I'm a simple person. A good BBBJ or a good meat jiggle visual during doggie is enough to get me to pop haha.

  7. #7605

    GFE Experience at "Payton's Place"

    Sorry for the late post. This is my report on Payton Cartier the weekend before Thanksgiving when she was in Springfield.

    Payton (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-c...ltimore-423524) has been on my "to visit" list for the last 6 months and did not disappoint! I probably reached out to 5 or 6 other girls that weekend, but only Payton replied. As such, getting in contact with Payton via text was very easy, she was immediately responsive and warm, and we scheduled a date for the Sunday morning prior to Thanksgiving.

    That morning, I showered up and headed out to her general location in Springfield. Within 10 minutes of my appointment start time, she sent me directions to her lodging location. Very nice establishment within walking distance of Paper Moon. Easy parking, walk into the lobby, up the elevator, and to ecstasy.

    The door opens, and Payton invites me in. She is in a black lingerie piece, not concealing very much. Payton is not as dolled up as in her pictures, but very cute. She is definitely the young lady in the pictures and the pictures are current. Also, a very chatty and engaging young lady which helped break the ice and set the mood. Payton is the kind of girl I would enjoy meeting at the local diner for breakfast and coffee. A real joy to be around! I slipped out of my clothes and joined her on the bed, where she had prematurely removed her top, exposing her natural breasts. I say prematurely, because we chatted for more than 10 minutes as she sat on her knees while I laid next to her and caressed her legs. When I was ready to "move on," I get up off the bed and walk behind her and begin giving her a back massage while our conversation continues. Her skin is smooth and feels great to touch. After a few minutes of this, she turns around, and we begin kissing, LFK followed by DFK. I lay back down on the bed, and the kissing continues until she works herself down to my cock. I noticed that a significant amount of pre-cum was running from my cock, but that didn't dissuade her from commencing with a BBBJ. Lot of attention paid to my cock and balls (I was shaved) with her mouth and tongue. This turns me on more and I pull her up to kiss more. After a few more minutes of kissing and caressing, I lightly dot her warm, curvaceous body with kisses.

    I want to enter Payton badly. At my suggestion, Payton grabs a condom, and I request sitting cowgirl, which was great, having her ride me hard with her suckable tits hanging in my face. After 5 minutes or so of this, I suggest she let me get on top, at which point we pound away at each other in missionary. Surely the weight of my body on hers was crushing her? I'm a big man, and Payton is being a champ with me, not a single complaint about my bulk.

    I considered moving to another position such as doggie as she has a great ass, but decided I was ready for the finish. I ask her if she had any preferences for where I finished. She said in her mouth would be great (which surprised me). Personally, I'm not a huge fan of CIM, so I suggested finishing on her tits. When I am ready, I pull out, yank off the condom, and blow a huge load all over her upper body. There was so much cum I had built up that it began to run off her body and down her neck (and by accident, in her hair). I felt bad and quickly hopped off the bed to grab a spare towel to wipe both of us up. If I had not made such a mess, I would have asked to cuddle.

    There is no doubt in my mind that Payton would have permitted me a second shot on goal that morning, but with the great conversation followed by the sensual kissing and oral, I recognized that it had already been 60 minutes and frankly needed to leave due to other commitments that day. Bottom line, Payton is a happy, lovely girl, clean, adorable, stylish, and made for a very memorable and enjoyable visit. I would certainly recommend Payton to others and would most certainly repeat!

  8. #7604
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    An admin earlier in this thread insisted not to call out suspicious reviews because it would give them more recognition. I disagree. This is what happens when suspicious reviews are not called out. People fall for them, and reports as a whole lose credibility.
    I was the one that was called out because I pointed out a suspicious review. I strongly agree with you and too many shill reviews are showing up.

  9. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    Illusion of pleasure -- how good is the girl at making you feel like she's enjoying the session.
    This IoP is a new term to me. And very well considered.

    To whoever created the IoP concept -- thank you!

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  10. #7602

    Iop

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    What does IOP mean?
    Illusion of pleasure -- how good is the girl at making you feel like she's enjoying the session.

  11. #7601

    Screening App Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Lord I would hate to see what it would say about me - "At least he smells good!" Hahahaha.
    More than likely Mr Number or a screening app for numbers that allow comments.

  12. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    ... I guess it would be interesting to see what if any comments may have been said about me. Probably ego bursting, LOL.
    Lord I would hate to see what it would say about me - "At least he smells good!" Hahahaha.

  13. #7599

    Abbrevation

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    As a connoisseur of women of the rising sun, I had to meet Natsumi to see what's what. BEAUTIFUL girl, exactly like her pictures. It turns out the only thing Japanese about her is her black hair -- she has the typical Big Brazilian Butt and large man-mades but doesn't speak a lick of Japanese (and just a tiny bit of English). I wouldn't say she was mechanical, but I found her to be "all business". I let her lead -- BBBJ, CFS, CG, mish, pop, push me out ASAP, massage me, massage her, BBBJ, doggie, mish (no pop because I'm past that age). Minimal kissing and eye contact, a lot of fakey "oh baby", and close to zero IOP. Not that she didn't want to be there, but she was just so neutral about the activities. Afterwards, I was surprised and amused that she jumped in the shower first.

    350 for the hour, https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-natsumi/.

    Hurry before they all go on Christmas vacation.

    YMMV and be nice to the ladies.
    What does IOP mean?

  14. #7598

    Natsumi at Touring Girls

    As a connoisseur of women of the rising sun, I had to meet Natsumi to see what's what. BEAUTIFUL girl, exactly like her pictures. It turns out the only thing Japanese about her is her black hair -- she has the typical Big Brazilian Butt and large man-mades but doesn't speak a lick of Japanese (and just a tiny bit of English). I wouldn't say she was mechanical, but I found her to be "all business". I let her lead -- BBBJ, CFS, CG, mish, pop, push me out ASAP, massage me, massage her, BBBJ, doggie, mish (no pop because I'm past that age). Minimal kissing and eye contact, a lot of fakey "oh baby", and close to zero IOP. Not that she didn't want to be there, but she was just so neutral about the activities. Afterwards, I was surprised and amused that she jumped in the shower first.

    350 for the hour, https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-natsumi/.

    Hurry before they all go on Christmas vacation.

    YMMV and be nice to the ladies.

  15. #7597

    Monger review site

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I have heard about a site like this from several women in the past. I was texting a woman once and she said my number showed up on a site and several women said I was cheap. LOL She wouldn't see me. I saw a Latino woman about a year ago that handed me a phone and told me to type in my number. (burner) A message came up and said I was ok. Who knows?
    I was part of that Baltimore thread. It started in reference to Diamond Texas, who frequently comes through this area, usually herndon. She notoriously is adamant about ignoring app / internet numbers, even if it's costs her business. For some reason there always some mongers who get offended by that and take her to task for it, feeling they should tell her how to run her business. Let say she's pretty feisty in responding to them. I once saw a provider Nicki from Tucson, and although her ad specified screening, there was none. She was pretty cool about talking about the biz. I asked about the no screening. Was my 15 word text so charming, that she threw caution to the wind? Um no, she mentioned that she looked up my number on some app that a lot of the girls use. I think she said it reveals the phone ACCOUNT HOLDER'S name and red flags can be noted with the number. I guess I was a bit naive. I had a fake nickname set on the line, and that's what shows on caller I'd. I assumed that all that would be out there. I didn't image that the account holders name would be exposed. I have no proof that is actually the case. That's just what nicki said. But others have also heard about comments being attached to numbers. I guess they just don't bother with app numbers, but it could just be a database like this site. We could list every provider with by name, number, and add comment. And just use the search engine. Since regular phone # are kept a long time, instant searchable National database. Basically googling the providers ad phone#, but more streamlined. Don't know how burner phones fit in. Are they considered app / internet numbers. Shortly afterwards, I switched to an app number.

    I guess it would be interesting to see what if any comments may have been said about me. Probably ego bursting, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape