Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 333 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4991

    UTR Nikki Altamonte

    Big thank you to Du273 for hooking me up with Nikki. I woke up to her text early this morning, she was able to host before noon. I quickly set the date and made the long drive to Altamonte. As I drove in she greeted me outside of her home. Pretty gal with a fit body as posted by others. Great kisser and has an ass to die for. Don't want to go into much detail, but I can say she is definitely GFE. Very sweet girl and had a great conversation with her. I would definitely repeat. Did I mention she has an amazing ass?

  2. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, figure it's time I give this wonderful sounding woman, Michele1 L, a visit! Could someone point me in the direction to get her contact info? Thanks.
    Shoot me a PM, she has new screening digits.

    SYM.

  3. #4989

    Michele1 L

    Hi guys, figure it's time I give this wonderful sounding woman, Michele1 L, a visit! Could someone point me in the direction to get her contact info? Thanks.

  4. #4988

    Wow. Sounds you found your match!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.
    What's her name?

  5. #4987
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL.
    Sounds awesome Vino! Was she able to do the same thing to your cock (DTBBBJ)? LOL.

    SYM.

  6. #4986

    Maitland Mom (Sarah)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.
    I recently saw this Maitland Mom. She said her name is Sarah and it was ok to post that. I picked her up and took her to Geneva and all was very good. Everything Vino and all the other mongers posted about her is true. I had a great time with her, and she makes it seem like she has an equally great time. Right now she has no transportation but she is willing to use UBER if its not too far. She will have her own transportation soon, then she will be able to drive to your location. Keep in mind that she is a mom so you got to work around her schedule. Plan ahead and things will be great with her.

  7. #4985

    Maitland Mom

    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.

  8. #4984

    New UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Soso0834  [View Original Post]
    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
    Sounds like a street walker bro.

  9. #4983

    Street walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Soso0834  [View Original Post]
    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
    My friend, she sounds more like a street walker than a UTR. Just my humble opinion.

    Orlo69.

  10. #4982

    New UTR

    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.

  11. #4981

    No Worries

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThreeT  [View Original Post]
    Orlo, Du and SYM.

    Gentlemen I do apologies for my error in rushing to judgement here, I meant no harm. I was simply excited to have found something extraordinary to be able to shre with a community that's given so much. Be well sirs. Stay safe.

    If you. Thee wil PM me for digits she's coming in on a short sty tomorrow and has about 8 hours free in afternoon evening and I must recommend you revisit my post and hit me up to her number. She will book quick just from. Myself and the guys repeating from her last trip.
    Now worries like I mentioned from her pic she seems to be a attractive girl. Maybe I will get a chance to meet her during one of her visits. Play safe.

  12. #4980

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    I am Orlando and trying to see her. Is she shaved below? And is she always GFE?
    She is trimmed below if you want shaved you will need to request it and she is always GFE with me.

    Pilot.

  13. #4979

    Maitland UTR

    To all the SMs who messaged me regarding Maitland UTR, I apologize for the late response but I have responded to all of you. Treat her well and be generous. If you don't like a lady with tasteful tattoos, please consider someone else.

    Have a happy St. Patrick's Day and be safe.

    Spunky168.

    "The Original Taepo Dong".

  14. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I am Orlando and trying to see her. Is she shaved below? And is she always GFE?

  15. #4977

    Michele1 L and Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Was able to see both these beautiful vixens on back to back days recently, it was a very good week for my cock!

    Cassie.

    Showed up at her place and we watched Venom while I sat behind her and massaged and kissed her sexy back and shoulders, occasionally squeezing her tits and stroking her long hair. She has a thing for actor Tom Hardy so her pussy was already wet before the movie was over. BBBJ, side scissors, K9, and mish finished me off. Great sex makes me hungry so we went out for a very enjoyable dinner afterwards. I've said it before but I'll say it again: Cassie has the sexiest ass in the biz, period.

    Michele1 L.

    Got her a sexy female Leprechaun outfit in honor of St. Patrick's Day, complete with black stockings with green shamrocks on them. Sexiest damn Leprechaun I've ever seen, LOL. Dream included DFK, tit sucking, DATY, DTBBBJ, CG, and finished in K9. Michele1 L puts the "S" in PSE!

    Will repeat with both!

    SYM.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 333 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape