Adult Vacation
Explosive Ejaculations!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1697 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25445
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have text proof. Told me to go to Baymont and we do a car flute session for 40 mario coins. Wanted 50 but told her I used to see her on the regular at arrow. Stood me. Up. . Erased digits don't need game players and price raisers LOL.
    You got to know how to work it man, don't discuss price over text ever. When she's in your car she's game and won't say anything.

  2. #25444

    10 am not was full

    I have not seen this menu saw in 10 years. No signs of LEO.

  3. #25443

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have text proof. Told me to go to Baymont and we do a car flute session for 40 mario coins. Wanted 50 but told her I used to see her on the regular at arrow. Stood me. Up. . Erased digits don't need game players and price raisers LOL.
    Yep, I see her a lot. EVERY flippin' time she tries to raise rates. I say no and go silent. She then gives in and pings me back. She's good but not that good to pay more. When / if she upscales the hotel off OBT then I might consider $20 more but not until then.

  4. #25442

    Fantasy, think Asian or Latina

    Omw to work when I passed by this sexy as fuck thick Asian or Latina chick, pulled up asked for digits to participate in dream tomorrow, have digits if anyone wants. Non GFE.

  5. #25441

    Sonya fail Lauren pass

    Hope you guys were out tonight as it seems this was a good night to go hunting. About 9 pm I saw like 8 new girls walking from the Baymont to the wawa. Had to sit there and really think about which one to go for. Well luck wasn't on my side as I think I picked up the worse one. Chose this HSW wearing a gray outfit with tons of cleavage popping out. Short brown hair I'd say early 30's. She's cute, smelled nice, and had a nice attitude but the most important thing was left out, terrible BBBJ skills. Haven't felt that much teeth since Nadia over a year ago. She did allow roaming which helped but not a good date. Felt like I wasted a nut and some cash. I knew Lauren was near by so I hit her up and ended the night on a positive note.

    Negatives? The entire performance.

    Will repeat? Hell no.

    Digits? Didn't ask but looking back I probably should have. I won't repeat but maybe others might have better luck. The effort was there just not the skill imo.

    Performance grade? Sonya D, Lauren A.

    TMC.

  6. #25440

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Hit me up from a new number last night. Contributing members can PM for digits.

    TMC.
    Turns out that's not her number, it belongs to a friend of hers that she's not always around. If you use that number just ask if Maria is available.

    TMC.

  7. #25439

    Blue jean shorts BSW

    Just left the FLMall area and spotted 3 nice beauties. All were lighter skinned BSW and curvy. I like slim thick to thicker bodies. Anyone with info / digits if you see her tonight please PM me.

    WavyZay.

  8. #25438

    She is really Sexy1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    You got me rocking and a rolling. Met her across from Florida Mall area. Looking for romance -thought I'd take a chance.

    She is a Total GFE. We had such fun together. Tried others but they just wouldn't do. Barbara Ann. Got digits.
    How do I get them digits?

  9. #25437

    Lauren

    I have text proof. Told me to go to Baymont and we do a car flute session for 40 mario coins. Wanted 50 but told her I used to see her on the regular at arrow. Stood me. Up. . Erased digits don't need game players and price raisers LOL.

  10. #25436

    It has to be bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    Which one would I choose? To decide I need more info. Does Victoria fuck BB? If she does, then I would fuck her! If she doesn't fuck BB, then I would fuck Skyy!

    Nutted.
    BB is like my favorite thing. I won't settle for anything less. Go hard or go home!

    Go Eagles.

  11. #25435

    P# Wrong

    Hey guys, sorry number I was given seems to be wrong number. She told me she advertises on babylon. Found her page, she did live in Charleston SC, so that phone number makes sense, but person that answers doesn't sound like her. These pics are a bit older after her accident. I would say the pic I uploaded is most accurate of what she looks like now. The number she gave me was (954) area code.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8435843449

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredder  [View Original Post]
    Was on OBT last night around 0100 and spotted this babe walking around the Walmart area. I did a couple passes to make sure she wasnt LEO, because LEO was everywhere. Looked more like someone getting off work. Her hair was together, and she wasnt wearing anything that would make you think she's working. Picked her up, drove a few minutes, just general conversation. Did LEO check, and discussed rate. She's posts online, so rate was more than I wanted but agreed on $50. Well worth it, this chick can suck dick with the best of them. Hop in the backseat of my Jeep and she devours my cock, then those massive tits came out, and it was fuck fest. BBBJCIM, CFS. Woman is great provider, would highly recommend. Have phone number if anyone wants to reach out to ther.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02a739b5ab821eb8a57ee685919a2ea8_f.jpg‎  

  12. #25434
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 353

    You Can Dream About Her

    Even if you can't hold her tonight. Moving sidewalks under her feet. Met her on 18th and Nash where the streets see me lonely for her.

    Her name is Mrs. Jessica and yes. She is a wife that moves sidewalks. She will treat you to the married woman experience. If you let her.

    I have digits for interested parties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190116_152500 (3).jpg‎  

  13. #25433

    Which one would you choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    This is the story about Victoria and Skyy. Victoria is prettier and feistier. Skyy is plainer and funner. Victoria and Skyy. I met both around.

    25th street. Both are in the 90th percentile in terms of their BBBJ'S performance. Victoria has long slender nipples that become 3/4/ long.

    Skyy's nipples are 1/2 but much wider. Which would you chose? Victoria I paid $30 for BJ. And Skyy $40 for uncovered FS.

    Now which one would you choose?
    Which one would I choose? To decide I need more info. Does Victoria fuck BB? If she does, then I would fuck her! If she doesn't fuck BB, then I would fuck Skyy!

    Nutted.

  14. #25432
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    This is the story about Victoria and Skyy. Victoria is prettier and feistier. Skyy is plainer and funner. Victoria and Skyy. I met both around.

    25th street. Both are in the 90th percentile in terms of their BBBJ'S performance. Victoria has long slender nipples that become 3/4/ long.

    Skyy's nipples are 1/2 but much wider. Which would you chose? Victoria I paid $30 for BJ. And Skyy $40 for uncovered FS.

    Now which one would you choose?
    The one on the left.

  15. #25431

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredder  [View Original Post]
    Was on OBT last night around 0100 and spotted this babe walking around the Walmart area. I did a couple passes to make sure she wasnt LEO, because LEO was everywhere. Looked more like someone getting off work. Her hair was together, and she wasnt wearing anything that would make you think she's working. Picked her up, drove a few minutes, just general conversation. Did LEO check, and discussed rate. She's posts online, so rate was more than I wanted but agreed on $50. Well worth it, this chick can suck dick with the best of them. Hop in the backseat of my Jeep and she devours my cock, then those massive tits came out, and it was fuck fest. BBBJCIM, CFS. Woman is great provider, would highly recommend. Have phone number if anyone wants to reach out to ther.
    Care to share digits on this great find of yours?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape