Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Diamonds
    Diid you catch her name I might know her?
    No, but the last 2 digits of her number are 07. Btw, last Fri (10/12) nite Sutphin was DEAD (8pm)!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1
    Saw a few decent ones in the last couple of weeks. It really is a hit and miss thing. One night I stopped for this really hot BSW. Problem is she looked like she might be a little young. It can really go either way. Did not have id. I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.
    Diid you catch her name I might know her?

Age issue

I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble?

Honest mistake as to a girl's age (even if she lied) is no defense.

It is hard to tell with some of these girls if they are under or over the legal age. The risk is great, so keep this in mind, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

-- Forth Ryte

Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.
    May as well call her and make arrangements. As long as you don't discuss anything over the phone, you'll be fine. If/when you meet, if your "spidey sense" is still tingling, pass.

Sutphin

Saw a few decent ones in the last couple of weeks. It really is a hit and miss thing. One night I stopped for this really hot BSW. Problem is she looked like she might be a little young. It can really go either way. Did not have id. I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Diamonds
    Sutphin is dead and hot for months now. the girls have moved over to Rockaway. You can catch them at 211 & Jamaica Ave too by Francis Lewis.

I saw nothing there about 4 weeks ago on a Saturday night around 1AM.

Sutphin is dead and hot for months now. the girls have moved over to Rockaway. You can catch them at 211 & Jamaica Ave too by Francis Lewis.

Stuphin Blvd

Okay went by Stuphin tonigth and saw this one BSW but she was heavy. Then I went by Atlantic Ave and saw this one hsw that was to old. Need some help out there still trying to find some other spots that are still jumping any one with info pm me. I'am getting tryed of going around looking and finding nothing.

Help

Ha,

Does any know where its jumping because I've gone just about every where and seen nothing any thing at all.

Thanks

Sutphin Alive

Was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to check out this stroll last saturday. Was surprised to see at least 5-6 sw's working the area of Sutphin and 108 av. There was one young pretty black girl who wanted $50 for a cbj. This was around 1-2am.

Saturday night around 1 am I drove by the Flushing SW area, that was the day it was about 60 degrees out so I was hoping to see some ladies working. Nothing in sight. Drove around a couple of times but nothing at all was there. Oh well.

Stay safe guys.

Sabor,

What time in the morning and did you catch the name of the girl? There was a BSW named Serena who used to work there but disappeared.

Sutphin

Finally I saw a BSW at Sutphin and around 116 early in the morning. I swung around and picked her up. She told me every now and then some girls are out there. Very decent but probably won't do again.

Be safe!

Sorry I reposted the same message twice, I have to get used to this forum.

About 3 weeks ago (early January) I was coming off the highway and decided to make a pass over by the Flushing area where the SWs work. Passed by and saw 3 BSW working. 2 looked pretty beat up on drugs but one of them was a tall attractive girl. Stopped the car and she did the usual asking if I was a cop and jumped in. Gave a pretty decent CBJ for 40; she was kind of buck toothed so I felt a little of her teeth when she was doing it but not bad considering there aren't too many girls working the streets anymore.

Drove by last weekend same area and this time I saw about 5 BSWs. 1 was a large girl, the same 2 that I mentioned before that looked strung out, another skinny girl and the same girl I used before. I decided to try out the other skinny girl to see which was better, since these 2 were the only ones I thought looked decent enough. Another CBJ for 40, she actually wanted to do a BBBJ but I told her I wasn't into that. Anyway not bad either, although the first girl had a nicer body and was more attractive.

I might pass by again soon when I'm not feeling too lazy/tired from getting home from work.

I will keep you guys updated.

Later.

Posting Limitations