Adult Vacation

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reopen with a lot of rules why bother. We go to places to relax and have a good time. Make it a freaking hassle why even go?

Quote Originally Posted by Pnizzle814  [View Original Post]
    You must sign a waiver. Temperature check. Tipping at stage only. No Table side couch or VIP dances.

The area is dangerous road construction. Bar next door looks rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it is if you decide to go. The girls are probably going to be desperate for tips! I've regularly been seeing an ex dancer there for several years now. From her sounds like it's not the greatest job in the world LOL.
    Went opening night. Only one girl working, so I didn't really stay long. Came back Thursday night. $15 cover with $10 food voucher. More girls working, but no table dances and only tip at stage. VIPs were going on for the most part though. Didn't partake in any vips, because the girls didn't seem too enthusiastic about being there. LOL.

Filthy Lus

You must sign a waiver. Temperature check. Tipping at stage only. No Table side couch or VIP dances.

The bar next door to L&L Gastonia is Filthy Lu's Tavern. When I went it was pretty friendly, just a bar with good music, OK food and pool tables.

Some of the dancers at L&L go there, and some customers from L&L go to Filthy Lu's to get cheaper drinks. But I'm not sure they're cheaper.

I also heard that MAL owns the bar but that is un-confirmed.

GB40.

L and L

No table side? What's the point? I can see tits and ass online for nothing LOL.

L&l Gastonia

L and L gashouse

Quote Originally Posted by DiscrectionAdv  [View Original Post]
    Just saw they'll be back open on their FB tonight. Leaning towards chancing it and dropping in, feels like it might be a lucky night.
    Let us know how it is if you decide to go. The girls are probably going to be desperate for tips! I've regularly been seeing an ex dancer there for several years now. From her sounds like it's not the greatest job in the world LOL.

L&L Back

Just saw they'll be back open on their FB tonight. Leaning towards chancing it and dropping in, feels like it might be a lucky night.

They still arent open

Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    Drove by around 9 Tuesday night. About 4 cars in the lot of which probably half or more might be staff / dancers. As I'm not a regular I'd end up having to pay cover to see inside so I skipped it. Anybody tried them out lately? I don't mind helping out the girls if there are actually a few there. Like most of us boredom is pulling me down so any distraction is welcome.
    You didn't miss anything would have been turned away still isn't open according to the FB page was supposed to open last night but something stopped them.

L and L

Drove by around 9 Tuesday night. About 4 cars in the lot of which probably half or more might be staff / dancers. As I'm not a regular I'd end up having to pay cover to see inside so I skipped it. Anybody tried them out lately? I don't mind helping out the girls if there are actually a few there. Like most of us boredom is pulling me down so any distraction is welcome.

Leather and lace

Stopped by Sunday night to feel the place out. Gals outnumbered guys. Surprisingly a couple hotties, and a couole really friendly not-so-hotties. I couldn't break away from the not-so- hotties long enough to get some good attention from the nice ones, so I got frustrated and left. LOL. Going to try again next time I'm in the area. Although the quality is a bit lower than Chatlotte clubs, at least the gals were nice.

L and L

Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    Female manager girl is gone several offers for take out since she left old club is back LOL and guys it's $5 quit ***** in damn LOL day shift girls still all offer up extras. Night shift just got to get that dance you leave that thumb in your lap if she slides her that over rides it you know you good to go. And avoid the damn VIP is trash couches both broken.

Seek.
    Decided to go by L and L Friday late afternoon. One of the part time dancers I hook up with outside the club on a regular basis but she wasn't working. Decided to stay and see what was up. Probably 5 girls, 4 of them looked decent believe it or not. There was a hottie named Rain who's worked there for awhile. She got on stage and I noticed a few extra guys making their way to her. Really good on the dance floor and the poles She's slender, no tits to speak of but nice bod nonetheless. Guys were tipping her on stage $5 at a time and noticed she was giving them a good time and good value for the $. Tipped a couple 5's and she backed up to have her puss right there. Tipped the bill under her bottom from her back side and put it under and rubbed my fingers on her pussy lips as I slid the bill in. Very nice. Got her for some table dances later with good contact and held my hand palm up while she put her puss on my fingers and got some good rubbing in including one with a quick pull to the side and got my fingers wet, not inside but good rub against her puss and felt the lips. If I'd have had more time and $ would have seen how grabby I could get.

Maybe there's some hope for this place after all.

Female manager gone

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to someone at QT. He confirmed that they close for 1 hour on Sat nights from 2 am to 3 am. He said the problematic crowd does not come from L&L but from Remedies. He said things got pretty rough during that time Sat 2-3 am that closing was the only solution. I guess we'll have to find the strippers somewhere else.

GB40.
    Female manager girl is gone several offers for take out since she left old club is back LOL and guys it's $5 quit ***** in damn LOL day shift girls still all offer up extras. Night shift just got to get that dance you leave that thumb in your lap if she slides her that over rides it you know you good to go. And avoid the damn VIP is trash couches both broken.

Seek.

Remedies

I heard this from a dancer, cannot confirm:

QT on West Franklin at Garrison has to close some nights from 2 am till 3 am. It's because L&L closes at 2 am and too many people were heading to QT and partying in the parking lot.

Can anybody confirm this?

Also heard there is a new bar located next to L&L. Drinks are cheaper there and some people go there to drink instead of paying higher prices for drinks at L&L.

Sounds like this new bar might have some potential for meeting girls. ?

I have not checked this out, but I will.

Please feel free to comment or correct me on these.

GB40.
    I spoke to someone at QT. He confirmed that they close for 1 hour on Sat nights from 2 am to 3 am. He said the problematic crowd does not come from L&L but from Remedies. He said things got pretty rough during that time Sat 2-3 am that closing was the only solution. I guess we'll have to find the strippers somewhere else.

GB40.

Qt and l and l

QT on West Franklin at Garrison has to close some nights from 2 am till 3 am. It's because L&L closes at 2 am and too many people were heading to QT and partying in the parking lot.

Also heard there is a new bar located next to L&L. Drinks are cheaper there and some people go there to drink instead of paying higher prices for drinks at L&L.

GB40.
    I can't confirm about the QT. I do know there's a new bar by L and L. I contacted a dancer Through WYP who asked me if I wanted to meet there with her but never did work out at this point anyway. Not sure what her angle was.

QT and L L

GB40.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations