Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #216

    Midtown

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Man, I would love to meet up with MaryJane in Gastonia, I believe she is legit but I think she only offers incall and stays at the Mid-Town in Gastonia. Heard so many bad this about this place I won't even attempt it! Has anyone on here had a dream with her? Any advice you can offer, you can pm me. Thanks.
    I'd suggest you ask her if you can pick her up and take her to the hilltop which is 10 minutes away and will cost you an extra $. 25. I don't think she's the type to take advantage, the problem is the drug dealers and thugs who hang around. You'd probably have a 90 percent chance of no issues if during the day, but is it worth a 10 percent chance to get robbed or shaken down or find your car broken into?

    She's a sweetheart, let us know if it works out. BtW her real name is Meredith, tell her the kissing bandit said hi.
    Last edited by Gastonian4; Today at 08:20. Reason: Spelling

  2. #215

    Condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    Yeah sorry never carry how the hell would I explain them to the wife and how many times do you go to see someone and it falls thru. Not wasting money buying and throwing away and no am not hiding them that always comes back to bite you on the ass.

    -Seek.
    My experience is that Gastonia girls almost never have condoms, I can count on not more than a hand and a half in the last 30 years how many gashouse girls regularly carry condoms, 95 percent of the girls don't care if the guy has one or not. So decide whether to carry them yourself or not accordingly.
    Last edited by Gastonian4; Today at 08:10. Reason: Spelling

  3. #214

    MaryJane

    Man, I would love to meet up with MaryJane in Gastonia, I believe she is legit but I think she only offers incall and stays at the Mid-Town in Gastonia. Heard so many bad this about this place I won't even attempt it! Has anyone on here had a dream with her? Any advice you can offer, you can pm me. Thanks.

  4. #213

    Carrying condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Who goes to see a provider and doesn't bring his own covers?

    That's like a fireman arriving at a burning building and expecting the owner to provide the hoses.
    Yeah sorry never carry how the hell would I explain them to the wife and how many times do you go to see someone and it falls thru. Not wasting money buying and throwing away and no am not hiding them that always comes back to bite you on the ass.

    -Seek.

  5. #212
    Yep that is another reason too. If a provider has covers on her they use that as evidence. The same can be said of a john carrying them. I have never carried them though I have been asked to bring one, but that was with someone I already knew. Most providers if they require you use one they will have them, though some of the ones they have feel like a garden hose on my dick. The ultra-thin ones feel better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    I don't carry them because cops say that shows intent. I used to watch catch a predator and they always asked the John's to bring one. If the provider is too cheap or lazy to get them then I don't need her services.

  6. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most of the gals I have seen provide them. Some of us have wives that we don't want them finding them in the house and stopping on the way is another hassle. Show me a provider that doesn't have covers and I will show you one that will provide BBFS to anybody.
    I don't carry them because cops say that shows intent. I used to watch catch a predator and they always asked the John's to bring one. If the provider is too cheap or lazy to get them then I don't need her services.

  7. #210
    Most of the gals I have seen provide them. Some of us have wives that we don't want them finding them in the house and stopping on the way is another hassle. Show me a provider that doesn't have covers and I will show you one that will provide BBFS to anybody.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Who goes to see a provider and doesn't bring his own covers?

    That's like a fireman arriving at a burning building and expecting the owner to provide the hoses.

  8. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3296/1/1643835

    Complete waste of time pd for hh. 8 was there maybe 8 minutes she agreed to BBBJ cim in text before get there and once undressed story changes. No cim and oh she doesn't have a cover and BBFS just isn't my thing. Pics are real half ass BJ I won't repeat but as always YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    -Seek.
    Who goes to see a provider and doesn't bring his own covers?

    That's like a fireman arriving at a burning building and expecting the owner to provide the hoses.

  9. #208

    Pixie on STG

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/681304599458

    Saw her today for qv great BBBJ cim easy to deal with no bs will repeat she is qith queen c who finally got the hell out of midtown. Seriously if you enjoy BBBJ cim give her a call. 5 was damage.

    Stay Safe.

    -Seek.

  10. #207

    Newbie

    I'm new to forum, have been with this girl a couple of times https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...722/9809895892, ok body but always in a hurry. On her ad pictures is second girl with lighter hair both in pink nighties, does anyone know anything about her or if she has a ad somewhere.

  11. #206

    Mt holly bbw

    Saw this one Saturday night. Has an apt on e clt ave in mt holly. Definitely a bbw but mostly in the stomach, not bad looking though. Had all her teeth which is a huge plus for me. Got there went upstairs she already had bbw porn playing on the tv, and had a bunch of toys out. Seemed very eager to please and pretty open. Decent CBJ, mish and finish in doggy. Tried Greek but she couldn't take it, barely got the head in. Not sure if she's ever done it cause it looked like it was never broken in. Downside is I paid for the hr and was only a qv, but that was on me, she was non rush but she had her friend / roommate come home with no warning right after I busted and she went down to let her know she had company. Came back 3 minutes later and asked what I want next so obviously not a rush job but I didn't realize she had a roommate so I had a mini freak out. Probably would have tried for more but was done at that point and only brought 1 rubber. Might try again soon now that I know she doesn't live alone. Not sure if any bb is on the menu, we'll see if I try again soon YMMV. . The price was on point so was worth it. Qv. 7 hr $.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...1653396/Making

  12. #205

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3296/1/1643835

    Complete waste of time pd for hh. 8 was there maybe 8 minutes she agreed to BBBJ cim in text before get there and once undressed story changes. No cim and oh she doesn't have a cover and BBFS just isn't my thing. Pics are real half ass BJ I won't repeat but as always YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    -Seek.
    Been wondering about this one. Thanks for the report.

  13. #204

    Girl on escort index

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3296/1/1643835

    Complete waste of time pd for hh. 8 was there maybe 8 minutes she agreed to BBBJ cim in text before get there and once undressed story changes. No cim and oh she doesn't have a cover and BBFS just isn't my thing. Pics are real half ass BJ I won't repeat but as always YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    -Seek.

  14. #203

    Apples friend Pixxie on STG

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/899282707148

    Saw her today for BBBJ cim. 5 was damage she took her time seemed to enjoy and swallowed every damn drop I mean wow had a couple days built up will repeat.

    Stay Safe.

    -Seek.

  15. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    She was working with Dee they were sharing a room may want to reach out to dee.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/436736974028

    -Seek.
    Thanks. I reached out to Dee but she hasn't heard from her either.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape