Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Letters to the Editor

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Vbull

Would you consider adding the following mod.

[b]https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=285720&highlight=thanks[b/]

I think would help in identifying important posts.

Adding a section would be a pain. But identifying as review would be good.

Can find Mod for you if would help.

Thank you.

Hey what do you think went wrong!

I try to contribute to the forum! Did a long report but never got post! Man two hours of hard work for nothing! Why to contribute to the forum! Did a long report but You delete my post, Man two hours of hard work for nothing! And met her, the service provider wow. Wow she amazing, I need Guy find Amazing lady? Answer me what's I write wrong? I talked to her. She has a problem with her old agent, I think it might be someone who doesn't like her. Who had done to her like that, wrote a review attacking her. I want you to know there are people who don't like her attack her, please fix this.

Write your FR on a text document (Word, Wordpad, Notepad, whatever). Proofread it. Then read it again until you are satisfied you have got it right. Then copy and paste it into the FR field.

Administrator

Not really geared to vanity projects

Quote Originally Posted by FourGears  [View Original Post]
    I am 82 years old and only became aware that I was a monger after visiting your site starting about a year ago. Discovered it after it was mentioned in a newspaper article about the Robert Kraft incident. I have been a monger since I was 15 years old, almost continuously to the present day. I would like to review my experience in the 1950's up to today. I have experiences with Brothels, SW, Massage Parlors, strip clubs, cabbies, GFE, SugarDaddy, a few sexually acquired diseases, etc. Mostly in Ohio but also in Maryland, Nevada, Philadelphia, Chicago, Florida, Ontario, Ciudad Acua, Texas, etc. Also some experience with some ED drugs. Is there a particular place. I though about using the Ohio General Info or possibly the section for funny jokes and stories. A lot of stories would be related to my first experience such as my first BBBJCIMWS! Wow. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for having such a great site for guys like me.
    But I guess you could put most of that stuff in the Octagon.

The safe sex stuff you could put in the safe sex thread.

Can I post this and where??

I am 82 years old and only became aware that I was a monger after visiting your site starting about a year ago. Discovered it after it was mentioned in a newspaper article about the Robert Kraft incident. I have been a monger since I was 15 years old, almost continuously to the present day. I would like to review my experience in the 1950's up to today. I have experiences with Brothels, SW, Massage Parlors, strip clubs, cabbies, GFE, SugarDaddy, a few sexually acquired diseases, etc. Mostly in Ohio but also in Maryland, Nevada, Philadelphia, Chicago, Florida, Ontario, Ciudad Acua, Texas, etc. Also some experience with some ED drugs. Is there a particular place. I though about using the Ohio General Info or possibly the section for funny jokes and stories. A lot of stories would be related to my first experience such as my first BBBJCIMWS! Wow. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for having such a great site for guys like me.

Posting Photos

I have tried and tried again. Could you please update the instructions for posting Photographs?

CookyJar.

Is there any way to change the message format of the forums? I looked in the general setting to change the direction of the messages which is newest to oldest. (top to bottom). Didn't see the thread settiing needed to change the format.

I don't particularly like this format and prefer the bottom to top message format (old to new).

Is Jackson still a moderator. ?

Is Jackson still a moderator or admin. ?

When your done doing everything else you do A2

Thanks for getting it up and running again. Can you shoot me a PM, just got one thing for ya.

Thanks.

J.

Questions that sometimes pop up

What does it take to become a Senior member? It's changed since I became one but others will sometimes ask and I have no clue.

Also, where is the site link to your (current and / or upcoming) providers advertisement section?

Most importantly, a Big welcome back online.

Terminate My Account

I have attempted to terminate my account on a couple of ocaisions, with no response.

Can you please help me?

I need to terminate the account, disappear, make like I never existed on this site.

Please either terminate my account based on this request, or tell me what I need to do to terminate my account.

THANK YOU!

Admin

Hello there is a regular member posting private telephone numbers and harassing one of the ladies what would be the best course of action his I'd tonto22 all his posts are about one person he has a grudge with.

Lack of secure login

My web browser (Firefox) tells me the login to usasexguide.info is not secure I. E. Not encrypted. Can this be fixed?

Fix it why? You use no credit cards, you don't put in any personal information, all of the content you put on the forum is available to the public. What exactly do we need to encrypt in transit?

I wish Firefox would add a fucking explanation to that warning.

There is literally nothing at all to protect which isn't by accident. Your anonymity is your security and there is no technology in the world that will protect you better than being anonymous.

A2

Can an admin PM me?

I posted a provider's pic and need to remove it. Please PM me or advise. Thanks.

Where is my report!

Hey what do you think went wrong! I try to contribute to the forum! Did a long report but never got post! Man two hours of hard work for nothing!

Request, please.

I appreciate the site, I have found it very useful in my time here so far. I had one request. If I could, but may I have my name changed? Preferably something like "Baby Face", "BabyFace", "BebeFace", or a variant there of. Thank you, in advance. Two reasons, number one, at every Parlor I've been to they call me that, and second, a family member had gotten a hold of this Alias, and I'd hate for them to possibly google it. : Could you hook a guy up? (not even sure this where you request things like this, but I looked and didn't find another place to do so).

Use the Contact us link for stuff like this.

A2

Posting Limitations