rubmaps

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6028

    Just so you know,

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, Riley Reid doesn't shoot an anal scene for less than 10 k.
    There are dozens of really hot looking young providers in Atlanta that will do a very nice anal session for 400. Not to mention the college girls in Athens and Clemson who will do it for 200. It's hard to imagine giving Riley (or anyone) that kind of money. 10 k is 50 dates with a "normal" girl from SA or POF etc.

    That being said, I have seen a couple of porn stars. It's a bucket list thing, but I was not impressed.

  2. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, Riley Reid doesn't shoot an anal scene for less than 10 k.
    I've looked into Riley Reid, but not seriously; I imagine she escorts under the radar, and I just don't have the time to put into it.

    I've done Dakota Skye, Elsa Jean, and Veronica Rodriguez in terms of current or recent girls (yes, I love a tiny girl with a fat pussy and good cock grip; Elsa Jean is hard to beat, and she looks amazing in doggie) ,and others in the past, like Miko Lee and Jade Marcella. They're usually about a grand or so.

    I'm fortunate that I like the young spinners, because they tend to be more affordable than the giant tit blonds (who I find repulsive).

    No, fucking a porn star isn't a good value: it's a better value to fuck five $200 girls who will take vaginal loads, swallow, etc (stuff the porn stars can't do, because they can't afford STDs). That said, if you have the money to spend, and you want to check some boxes off the monger bucket list, I can't see some kind of fundamental, law of nature argument against it. Go for it.

    (You should only be mongering with absolutely expendable funds, anyway, so value arguments are moot.).

    O.

  3. #6026

    Riley Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    I went to see a xxx star that I had many-a fantasies about. Her name, Hot Wife Rio (Who still tours BTW). Two years ago it was 600 an hour but I could afford it and she was on the bucket list. Here's what you can expect. They have someone who will verify you, not a pimp but a professional who can hold a conversation. He didn't ask but I sent my clean test results to put her at ease. After I was verified I received an email and replied with which vid of her got me the hardest and what outfit I wanted from her. From there I received the directions on what hotel (4. 5 star hotel) to go to and when. It was seamless. I know this sounds very vanilla but knowing I was about to meet my fantasy, knowing I wasn't being set up and knowing I won't have to check the shower for a hood rat was a relief. IT let me concentrate on more important pursuits. How nervous I was about getting to put my cock where I wanted in someone I really wanted.

    I arrived, excited and nervous and she opened the door in the outfit I wanted. She kissed deep and hot and then whispered "are you ready _ ".....Fuck it was hot hearing her say my name. She dropped to her knees and those tits around my cock and lips working me with those eyes made me explode, all over her face and tongue. It was hot seeing my load there. From there things just got better and she was amazing. Every option was on the table. We went an hour and a half, I went three rounds.

    I do not regret one penny, it was awesome. I have a Lingerie picture of her and I together but the images are burned into my memory. That said, 1600 an hour is snowflake retard-ism at it's best. No fucking way for me. Look, I know a guy who liked midgets, he payed 400 for an hour (two midgets work in orlando), to him it was worth it. Would I pay 500 for Riley Ried, yes, 1600 no. Look at EROS Miami, LA and NYC and you'll see that the going rate is closer to 600. Good Luck.

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=hotwife+Rio.
    Just so you know, Riley Reid doesn't shoot an anal scene for less than 10 k.

  4. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    We're you able to get BBFS?
    What he said.

  5. #6024
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    I went to see a xxx star that I had many-a fantasies about. Her name, Hot Wife Rio (Who still tours BTW). Two years ago it was 600 an hour but I could afford it and she was on the bucket list. Here's what you can expect. They have someone who will verify you, not a pimp but a professional who can hold a conversation. He didn't ask but I sent my clean test results to put her at ease. After I was verified I received an email and replied with which vid of her got me the hardest and what outfit I wanted from her. From there I received the directions on what hotel (4. 5 star hotel) to go to and when. It was seamless. I know this sounds very vanilla but knowing I was about to meet my fantasy, knowing I wasn't being set up and knowing I won't have to check the shower for a hood rat was a relief. IT let me concentrate on more important pursuits. How nervous I was about getting to put my cock where I wanted in someone I really wanted.

    I arrived, excited and nervous and she opened the door in the outfit I wanted. She kissed deep and hot and then whispered "are you ready _ ".....Fuck it was hot hearing her say my name. She dropped to her knees and those tits around my cock and lips working me with those eyes made me explode, all over her face and tongue. It was hot seeing my load there. From there things just got better and she was amazing. Every option was on the table. We went an hour and a half, I went three rounds..
    We're you able to get BBFS?

  6. #6023

    Hot Porn Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    So I saw on Eros that Audrey bitoni was in town. I have always wanted to pull the trigger on a pornstar but it doesn't make financial sense. It is always 1600. Or something outlandish. Has someone had an experience with a pornstar of her caliber and what was it like.
    I went to see a xxx star that I had many-a fantasies about. Her name, Hot Wife Rio (Who still tours BTW). Two years ago it was 600 an hour but I could afford it and she was on the bucket list. Here's what you can expect. They have someone who will verify you, not a pimp but a professional who can hold a conversation. He didn't ask but I sent my clean test results to put her at ease. After I was verified I received an email and replied with which vid of her got me the hardest and what outfit I wanted from her. From there I received the directions on what hotel (4. 5 star hotel) to go to and when. It was seamless. I know this sounds very vanilla but knowing I was about to meet my fantasy, knowing I wasn't being set up and knowing I won't have to check the shower for a hood rat was a relief. IT let me concentrate on more important pursuits. How nervous I was about getting to put my cock where I wanted in someone I really wanted.

    I arrived, excited and nervous and she opened the door in the outfit I wanted. She kissed deep and hot and then whispered "are you ready _ ".....Fuck it was hot hearing her say my name. She dropped to her knees and those tits around my cock and lips working me with those eyes made me explode, all over her face and tongue. It was hot seeing my load there. From there things just got better and she was amazing. Every option was on the table. We went an hour and a half, I went three rounds.

    I do not regret one penny, it was awesome. I have a Lingerie picture of her and I together but the images are burned into my memory. That said, 1600 an hour is snowflake retard-ism at it's best. No fucking way for me. Look, I know a guy who liked midgets, he payed 400 for an hour (two midgets work in orlando), to him it was worth it. Would I pay 500 for Riley Ried, yes, 1600 no. Look at EROS Miami, LA and NYC and you'll see that the going rate is closer to 600. Good Luck.

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=hotwife+Rio.
    Last edited by BuckBundy; Yesterday at 10:40. Reason: punctuation

  7. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkeusJ  [View Original Post]
    They never respond my text. LOL.
    You already verified client of there's? They may only contact well established clients since the other Korean agency got shutdown.

  8. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    So I saw on Eros that Audrey bitoni was in town. I have always wanted to pull the trigger on a pornstar but it doesn't make financial sense. It is always 1600. Or something outlandish. Has someone had an experience with a pornstar of her caliber and whT was it like.
    The problem with seeing a porn star is that you do not get to tell your friends about it. For 1600 I would want to go home with a shit eatin grin, a DVD of our session, and a selfie with her to use for my FB profile!

  9. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    http://lucyleevip.com/

    $400/hr ?

    I would pass.
    She will occasional offer 30 minute sessions for 200 when business is slow.

  10. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle99  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't figure out how to log onto my account once the change happened, but I know "jessica" very well. Have had many of my best hobby experiences with her, but recently she has fallen a bit more into the powder hobby and has became unpredictable. When she is on her game she is probably the best provider in atlanta. I still saw her within the past 2 weeks and it was the worst experience have had with her.
    Is this jessica that keeps getting mentioned the one from nikki's girls?

  11. #6018

    Jessica kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is still around, talked to her this past week. She would only tell me that she had alot going on personally and couldn't see me right now.
    Couldn't figure out how to log onto my account once the change happened, but I know "jessica" very well. Have had many of my best hobby experiences with her, but recently she has fallen a bit more into the powder hobby and has became unpredictable. When she is on her game she is probably the best provider in atlanta. I still saw her within the past 2 weeks and it was the worst experience have had with her.

  12. #6017
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Kingslayer is a good friend to have, he has the ladies. I am still trying to make his list of trusted friends so that I can see some of his ladies in a 1 on 1 session.
    I agree, I was just messing with him and Zipper, they were bickering a few days ago about who found who LOL.

  13. #6016

    Anybody see this?

    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/26590479/

    She keep sending me her picture while texting.

    Interesting.

  14. #6015

    Don't know why

    They never respond my text. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDogg90  [View Original Post]
    Just text the. I got a quick response but unfortunately he said all booked for today. Have to try another day.

  15. #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkeusJ  [View Original Post]
    Call them but no answer, email them but no answer.

    Anybody know how to contact them?
    Just text the. I got a quick response but unfortunately he said all booked for today. Have to try another day.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory
Explosive Ejaculations!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape