Adult Vacation
the velvet rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 494 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rail vs Mauna Kea

I don't know exactly what year out rail project started but its cost is just getting bigger and bigger. Now TMT can't start construction on the 30 meter Telescope because of protesters. Which project will finish first? No balls Governor Ige, gives responsibility to Harry Kim?

Sundays to wipe the slate clean

Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    I was being a wise ass as a joke. Sorry.
    Those holy rollers, bible tumping fanatics and other religious fools are engaged in one of the worst scams of all times and the church don't pay any taxes on the $billions they collect from their brain-washed ranks who view all others as heathen savages, who sin every day, yet they find some way around this delimna but creating "holy" Sundays, when they get to wipe the slate clean so the following Monday through Saturday are days of mayhem, then come the next Sunday, wipe it clean again.

Ever wondered why mother Terressa was made a saint by the Catholic Vatican? Not because she was "honorable" nun, but quite the contrary, she was a psychopath sadistic lier, who lied to thousands of Indian mothers in India, telling them their child was still birth, but in reality was healthy but take away to be sold to European couples earning untold $billions that went into the Vatican's coffers. $Money talks and she bought her ticket to "heaven" The Pope sure won't mention it, the same way they protect thousands of pedophile priests that are kept employed and paid to collect their pensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    Since you seem to equate the nasty leftists with the Bible thumping Rightists, let me paint it as I see it:

Which outcome would you think less unpleasant upon exiting an AMP;.

1) some moralist conservative, shaking their finger at you, calling you a sinner and telling you to join the church of the quivering brethren lest you be damned to burn in the lake of fire taunted by the demons of lust wholl wave a bit of cooling jellies in front of ya, only to realize theres to be no butter in hell. ( see cold comfort farm preachers monologue)...

2) psycho leftist (Antifa cunty maybe?) feminist (which could be male, female, or something in between in today's fluid and politically correct parlance), who feels compelled to take your image, follow you to your vehicle and then DOX you (or worse assault you verbally, physically or douse you with something unpleasant) so they can have a laugh about the successful battle they waged on the evil patriarchy's minion while sipping vegan soy latte at the Opening night of some Hollywood movie showing how culturally acceptable it is to portray hunting conservative humans for some sick sport? (See: the hunt trailer 2019; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU).

Me; I'll take the relatively harmless scolding from a bible thumper, who if they actually believe and follow their beliefs, might actually pray for you, whereas the other folks more likely will fantasize about doing something entirely less pleasant to you, and if they were unleashed to their full potential of hate for average, non-hipster, non-"progressive" ('deplorable') people, might wish to embody a Bolshevik version of ISIS. (which might possibly why the orchestrators of their philosophy in and behind the media and political machine want to disarm the US population?
    I was being a wise ass as a joke. Sorry.

Moving to general thread

Since you seem to equate the nasty leftists with the Bible thumping Rightists, let me paint it as I see it:

Which outcome would you think less unpleasant upon exiting an AMP;.

1) some moralist conservative, shaking their finger at you, calling you a sinner and telling you to join the church of the quivering brethren lest you be damned to burn in the lake of fire taunted by the demons of lust who’ll “wave a bit of cooling jellies in front of ya, only to realize there’s to be no butter in hell.” ( see cold comfort farm preachers monologue)...

2) psycho leftist (Antifa cunty maybe?) feminist (which could be male, female, or something in between in today's fluid and politically correct parlance), who feels compelled to take your image, follow you to your vehicle and then DOX you (or worse assault you verbally, physically or douse you with something unpleasant) so they can have a laugh about the successful battle they waged on the evil patriarchy's minion while sipping vegan soy latte at the Opening night of some Hollywood movie showing how culturally acceptable it is to portray hunting conservative humans for some sick sport? (See: the hunt trailer 2019; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU).

Me; I'll take the relatively harmless scolding from a bible thumper, who if they actually believe and follow their beliefs, might actually pray for you, whereas the other folks more likely will fantasize about doing something entirely less pleasant to you, and if they were unleashed to their full potential of hate for average, non-hipster, non-"progressive" ('deplorable') people, might wish to embody a Bolshevik version of ISIS. (which might possibly why the orchestrators of their philosophy in and behind the media and political machine want to disarm the US population?

Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Lmao "leftist". I guess the bible thumping "rightest" would be much better for prostitution.

Trafficking

Quote Originally Posted by ReyDelacarne  [View Original Post]
    With all the money it makes, someone needs to find innovative ways to keep from getting busted, maybe a mobile service from a limo. Come on, go gangster style and bring some hot babes in.
    It'll be ironic when LE finds out that they've displaced AMPs, run by harmless ladies, with prostitution and trafficking run by pimps and hoodlums. It is a multi-million dollar industry after all. Then, understaffed LE will have to decide whether to go after the sex trafficking they created an opportunity for or focus on drug trafficking, robberies, burglaries, thefts, etc.

They've been focusing on the least harmless crime. If anything, why not tax them.

Hit Ash Blossom HPD

Quote Originally Posted by Fudg88  [View Original Post]
    More likely the Prosecutor's office they stated their intention many times before. HPD only comes to the busts with the news cameras. They all read this site too.
    I saw one guy from high school that is HPD in blossom the other day. Then I saw the white muni vans in ASB parking lot Sunday night and I didn't go. I bet they clear it all out. Blossoms just get fines. You know what you getting when you go now just a good time for be extra cateful.

The future is clear

Quote Originally Posted by RugManBjj  [View Original Post]
    The action is flying off the shelfs at Blossoms and Hot Ash. Too fast if you ask most guys. You guys think HPD is going to make its way to the westside and start cracking down?
    More likely the Prosecutor's office they stated their intention many times before. HPD only comes to the busts with the news cameras. They all read this site too.

Its Dead. Is the strip clubs next?

Quote Originally Posted by ClitPurser  [View Original Post]
    Or can you almost hear the cricket chirps in this place?

Dayum.
    The action is flying off the shelfs at Blossoms and Hot Ash. Too fast if you ask most guys. You guys think HPD is going to make its way to the westside and start cracking down?

Yep

Scene is so dead here, I've reverted back to masturbation!

Quote Originally Posted by ClitPurser  [View Original Post]

Dayum.

Change MO

With all the money it makes, someone needs to find innovative ways to keep from getting busted, maybe a mobile service from a limo. Come on, go gangster style and bring some hot babes in.
    These AMPs need to quit doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result, (Einstein called this insanity). The providers need to spend a little time and money and get their MT certification / license, Mama could have all their certificates on the wall as you enter and then they could advertise as a legitimate massage parlor. Once they get the monger or LE in the back room, they could ask questions or request actions that LE cannot do. (Just a few years ago in Hawaii, LE could legally get play from the providers as a part of their "investigation", but not anymore). If the monger / LE does not pass the litmus test, then give him a legitimate massage and send him on his way. I've had times when I've gone to an AMP that I had never been to before and the mama and the provider didn't know me. I could feel the uneasiness of them wondering if I was LE, so I sacrificed my massage, offered to massage the MT and after grazing their private parts I would get the full menu on the first trip. Time to get innovative!

New MO

It's time the AMPs quit doing the same thing and expect different results. (Einstein labeled this insanity). Have the girls spend some money and time and get a MT certification / license. Display the licenses on the walls of the entry way. Now they can advertise as a legit massage parlor. Next when the girl gets the monger or LE in the back room, ask them questions or have them do things that LE is not permitted to do. (There was once a time in Hawaii not very long ago that LE could legally get play from the provider as part of the investigation, but not anymore). If the LE / monger doesn't pass the litmus test, then give him a legitimate massage and send him on his way. I've gone to new AMPs where I didn't know the mama or the provider and could feel the tension wondering if I was LE. In these instances I would sacrifice my massage, offer to massage the provider, and after I would graze their private parts they knew I wasn't LE and I was getting the full menu on the first visit. Time to innovate.

Another shooting spree in Elpaso

If we ever get one of these nutheads here to do the same, our HPD will stay far away unless their the intended target, why risk my life (HPD) when we don't need to?

I just read this site for shits and giggles but it is ironic to know this site has had a lot to do with the busts here in Hawaii.

Probably a good idea for reviews to go silent for a while if those still open are to continue doing so.

Is it just me.

Dayum.

Starting Over

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 494 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations