Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 593 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8890
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8890

    Ritz & Madeline

    I have not had a compatible schedule to see her in my normal Sarasota location, so I went to Tampa on a convenient day to see her at The Ritz. I've been seeing her for perhaps 2 years, and each time it's fantastic. She hasn't lost any of her game. Pics are real on their site, most of the girls seem to have legit pics as I've seen all of the Sarasota crew over a period of time, well before lock down.

    She is worth the drive to Tampa, Sarasota or Largo. Tell her I recommended her She loves to be referred.

    Now, I had also seen some mentions of police activity at Ritz so I was a bit concerned. Since I'm a daytime visitor, not as much. But from what I learned, it wasn't a bust for any performance or actions, it was a COVID citation (whatever that really is, thanks TPD) and that was it. Apparently the girl who was cited will have to go to court over it, so it is something notable as an offense. However it seems clear to go enjoy without fear of any uncles or their kids showing up.

  2. #8889
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebay  [View Original Post]
    I second that she Awesome FUTB too and BBBJ supa great! Anybody else with same experience. Takes awhile to get close though so be patience.
    Which parlor does Elena work at?

  3. #8888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1974

    Red Apple

    After Jackie Snow ghosted me today, I went to Red Apple in Apollo Beach. But, it was still closed. I will see Sung tomorrow instead. Bill Ho.

  4. #8887
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglyszt  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sorry to bother you, coming into town and I was curious about the location of this place.

    Thanks.

    Craig.
    It's located at 1859 Gulf to Bay Blvd in Clearwater. I'm not sure if theres an official name, but on google maps it is listed as "Asian massage gulf to bay outcall for hotel," even though it is an incall location.

  5. #8886

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Happy to report this place is open. Same Asian woman, probably in her 50's. Very chill atmosphere. She gives an awesome massage, I always feel great after leaving, and not just because of the finish. Only hand release for endings, but hers is as good as anyone I've seen. Did a 30 minute massage, and total was $90,50 for the massage and 40 for tip. Highly recommend.
    Hey, sorry to bother you, coming into town and I was curious about the location of this place.

    Thanks.

    Craig.

  6. #8885

    Four Seasons aka Pure Jade on 56th Street. Avoid

    Susan in gone. The new girl (Kerrie I think) is unaccommodating (unattractive too), makes it known that she resents what is expected of her and does not finish what she starts. She did sound accommodating on the phone, so I took one for the team. In the end, I cut my losses, walked out early and went elsewhere.

  7. #8884

    Ritz

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiser1  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Ritz for quite some time and never really had a bad session it's always been pretty standard. However this week I went in and decided, Taylor answers the door. She is not pictured anywhere from what I can see. She's not bad looking so I stay, I get walked to the room and told to get ready. I was left in the room alone for about 30 minutes so I decide to get my money back and just leave because it's not worth the wait since I had to run to do something. I get fully dressed and just decide to give her 10 more minutes. Before going out into the hall to see if I can locate her. 10 minutes pass so I go out and can hear her in the back talking to the other girl And watching tv. I tell her I need to go and would like a refund and she comes over to me and says she already dropped the money and just go back in the room she's coming now real quick. She comes in and apologizes says there are new protocols they must follow to get everything ready before coming back to room. (I've been plenty of times most time I've waited was 10). She gets undressed and she appears to be pregnant, and only would give me a HJ. I paid full price so I left very disappointed.
    Thankful I've never had an experience like this with this attendant Taylor mentioned. Never heard of her before and there's no pics on the studios website either. I've visited the Ritz a couple of times since November and saw Annabelle there on both occasions and never encountered any problems like this poor monger did. It all depends on the attendant you see as they're all independent providers. Popeye.

  8. #8883

    Ritz

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiser1  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Ritz for quite some time and never really had a bad session it's always been pretty standard. However this week I went in and decided, Taylor answers the door. She is not pictured anywhere from what I can see. She's not bad looking so I stay, I get walked to the room and told to get ready. I was left in the room alone for about 30 minutes so I decide to get my money back and just leave because it's not worth the wait since I had to run to do something. I get fully dressed and just decide to give her 10 more minutes. Before going out into the hall to see if I can locate her. 10 minutes pass so I go out and can hear her in the back talking to the other girl And watching tv. I tell her I need to go and would like a refund and she comes over to me and says she already dropped the money and just go back in the room she's coming now real quick. She comes in and apologizes says there are new protocols they must follow to get everything ready before coming back to room. (I've been plenty of times most time I've waited was 10). She gets undressed and she appears to be pregnant, and only would give me a HJ. I paid full price so I left very disappointed.
    I've never seen this Taylor before and that's a good thing after reading your post. She sounds like a rip off artist! The Ritz definitely sounds like it's better days are behind them. I don't go there anymore too many other better places to choose from with better selection of girls. You shouldn't have to wait no more than 5 minutes tops 10 minutes after you pay and you left to get comfortable before the girl enters the room.

  9. #8882

    Ritz

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiser1  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Ritz for quite some time and never really had a bad session it's always been pretty standard. However this week I went in and decided, Taylor answers the door. She is not pictured anywhere from what I can see. She's not bad looking so I stay, I get walked to the room and told to get ready. I was left in the room alone for about 30 minutes so I decide to get my money back and just leave because it's not worth the wait since I had to run to do something. I get fully dressed and just decide to give her 10 more minutes. Before going out into the hall to see if I can locate her. 10 minutes pass so I go out and can hear her in the back talking to the other girl And watching tv. I tell her I need to go and would like a refund and she comes over to me and says she already dropped the money and just go back in the room she's coming now real quick. She comes in and apologizes says there are new protocols they must follow to get everything ready before coming back to room. (I've been plenty of times most time I've waited was 10). She gets undressed and she appears to be pregnant, and only would give me a HJ. I paid full price so I left very disappointed.
    I've had a very similar experience at the Ritz and the reason why the girls wait so long after you pay at The Ritz as they've been busted a few times lately and are really paranoid of LEO. Avoid this place too many other better options out there to be treated like that.

  10. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFoe  [View Original Post]
    Draping is required and 100% professional. No extras. YMMV.
    Why do you say YMMV? Went you visited did you get any sign or indicator that she might offer extras in certain circumstances?

  11. #8880

    Gulf to Bay Massage

    Happy to report this place is open. Same Asian woman, probably in her 50's. Very chill atmosphere. She gives an awesome massage, I always feel great after leaving, and not just because of the finish. Only hand release for endings, but hers is as good as anyone I've seen. Did a 30 minute massage, and total was $90,50 for the massage and 40 for tip. Highly recommend.

  12. #8879

    I might be able to come up with it for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LastNameHere  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on where Annabelle has gone? Would love to link in with her again. I was a regular with her at FT and L&L but never got her digits. Anyone have digits or info? Thanks in advance. I can give info on shops girls or a number of independents in return.
    If the other option doesn't get it.

  13. #8878

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by LastNameHere  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on where Annabelle has gone? Would love to link in with her again. I was a regular with her at FT and L&L but never got her digits. Anyone have digits or info? Thanks in advance. I can give info on shops girls or a number of independents in return.
    I think I know who you are talking about. PM for details.

  14. #8877

    Darla Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie04  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on Darla Mae she pretty & is it worth time.
    Draping is required and 100% professional. No extras. YMMV.

  15. #8876

    Annabelle

    Does anyone have any info on where Annabelle has gone? Would love to link in with her again. I was a regular with her at FT and L&L but never got her digits. Anyone have digits or info? Thanks in advance. I can give info on shops girls or a number of independents in return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape