Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 467 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Update

Made another pass on my way home around 1:30 am. Did not see any SW's out.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw 3 BSW's around 3 pm on my way to TJ.

Cruise report

Saw 3 BSW's around 3 pmbon my way to TJ.

Hard to say, but sounds like it might have been that blonde Zoe.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTryinAHelp  [View Original Post]
    Cruised national city today. There was a cute, slim LSW / WSW on Woden. Pretty hot. I flipped around and she was gone. Short hair. Anyone seen her? Maybe a review? I want to go see her soon.

9/24

Looked like a club last night around 10 pm.

MD around 9:30 PM

Saw a slim WSW and an ASW maybe Filipino. Both were asking for $. Was not able to get them. Hopefully someone can make review. Good hunting and stay safe.

Main / Division Cruise Report

Cruised national city today. There was a cute, slim LSW / WSW on Woden. Pretty hot. I flipped around and she was gone. Short hair. Anyone seen her? Maybe a review? I want to go see her soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The downside is that 99% of the SW's are BSW's. I have yet to figure out why there so few WSW's in Socal and the Southwest these day. There is the occasional good WSW in Vegas. There is a lot more WSW's in Portland & Seattle these days. Years ago I used to make a trip toe LA cruise during day when there was more WSW's up in LA. These days I only cruise LA / OC if I happen to be in the area or have to run a errand.
    Looked like all Latinas in that video.

The downside is that 99% of the SW's are BSW's. I have yet to figure out why there so few WSW's in Socal and the Southwest these day. There is the occasional good WSW in Vegas. There is a lot more WSW's in Portland & Seattle these days. Years ago I used to make a trip toe LA cruise during day when there was more WSW's up in LA. These days I only cruise LA / OC if I happen to be in the area or have to run a errand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    100% agree. $100 take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Bro the street walkers of LA look better than most of the $300/ hr girls here LOL.
    100% agree. $100 take your pick.

South central LA, Figueroa st.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    Where in LA is this? I want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Bro the street walkers of LA look better than most of the $300/ hr girls here LOL.
    Where in LA is this? I want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    I did not forget. I know I attached a pic and when I was trying to attach 2nd this site was not working. While I imagined pic 2 was not going to be posted the 1st should have. I try again now. Sorry but this site doesn't work for me to post pics. Spartan.
    Ah gotchu.

Quote Originally Posted by NotVan123  [View Original Post]
    Think you forgot the pics.
    I did not forget. I know I attached a pic and when I was trying to attach 2nd this site was not working. While I imagined pic 2 was not going to be posted the 1st should have. I try again now. Sorry but this site doesn't work for me to post pics.

Spartan.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 467 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations